I cannot find download link for v2.04.014?

Another question seem like SOS 024b try to write some script files over one that installed by Sexlab ie. ObjectUtil.pex.

Should I keep one from Sexlab or use SOS one?

When you install SOS beta, overwrite all prompted files. This way PapyrusUtil will stay installed when you uninstall either SOS or Sexlab, until you uninstall both.

I think he meant SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.04.012.7z

Having some trouble, Dick horns...well that is what it looks like anyway, for some reason with SoS, the dicks collide upwards at strange angles and at times rest on their heads making them look like well...dick unicorns, any help, pics below

i installed schlongs of skyrim and everytime i try to use it with sexlab the male isnt nude he is wearing the mods underwear how to fix this??

You installed it wrong, one moment.

Edit: Alright, open up the archive where you downloaded SoS from, I'm going to assume you want every time of shaft so I will be basing this off the common types while being hairless in said archiver.

You will need to drag and drop the files from these folders then:

00 Common 

00.1 Default

00.2 Hairless

11 Common

11.1 Default

11.2 Hairless

12 Common

12.1 Default

12.2 Hairless

13 Common

13.1 Default

13.2 Hairless

If you are using the new beta version, also include 

14.1 SoS Shop so you can access the well...SoS shop in game.

i installed schlongs of skyrim and everytime i try to use it with sexlab the male isnt nude he is wearing the mods underwear how to fix this??

what do you mean how do i have to install it?

Edited my original post.

Edited my original post.

alright i will try it out thanks do i have to put every file or just the ones i want?

Edited my original post.

alright i will try it out thanks do i have to put every file or just the ones i want?

I believe all of them, can't quite remember, I just did them all to be safe, in the MCM config in game though, you can alter to only see one type though.

Edited my original post.

I believe all of them, can't quite remember, I just did them all to be safe, in the MCM config in game though, you can alter to only see one type though.

i did what you said everything works expect when i press the page up and page down the penis dosnt move and i tried it with other binds why is this?

Edited my original post.

i did what you said everything works expect when i press the page up and page down the penis dosnt move and i tried it with other binds why is this?

It is shift page up and down for the player character, though, you honestly don't have to worry about it with the standard version.

Edited my original post.

It is shift page up and down for the player character, though, you honestly don't have to worry about it with the standard version.

no its not for the pc when using sexlab and trying to adjust npc it dosnt work like at all

Edited my original post.

no its not for the pc when using sexlab and trying to adjust npc it dosnt work like at all

Sorry dude, no real clue, is the nude suit option off in sexlab MCM?

Edited my original post.

ok its back to square one i installed the mod agian a newer version but they are still in their underwear wtf?

Edited my original post.

nvm after manny tries i finally got it working thanks for your help mate :)

Having an issue and was hoping someone could help me out. I recently started using SexLab Nude Creatures with Creature Features. I'm having an issue where when I revert back to human form after a scene as a vampire lord, my human form ends up without any body armor and the dreaded perma underwear glitch. Tried asking in Nude Creatures thread and got ignored. Hoping someone can offer some advice.

Also, is there a way to disable undies? The standard version is perfect but I would love to be able to get rid of the underwear altogether.

It works fine in my game. Describe the issue better. Delete Meshes\Actors\Character\Character Assets\maleunderwear_0.nif and _1.nif, but this won't make the schlong show up.

Stable version updated 2.04.014

Well I'd like to end the beta period but I am hesitant to do so due to the mysterious issue "where-did-my-schlong-go". I started to work in this to address a problem that SOS had, and I needed PapyrusUtil for that.

Later I found another way of dealing with said problem, and now PapyrusUtil is not needed as much as in the previous betas. As I'm using it, for SOS PapyrusUtil is more a speed boost than a technical requirement.

So I made the needed changes on the SOS stable branch and now both versions work in the same way, the only difference is PapyrusUtil.

2.04.014 = 2.05.024 without PapyrusUtil

v2.04.014

• New MCM page: Player / NPC settings to change schlong size or type, and toggle equipped armor as revealing or concealing
  • New MCM option: General Settings / Max schlong size. From 1 to 20, default 10
  • New MCM option: General Settings / SOS Potions, to stop falmers and dragons from dropping SOS size potions
  • The Morning Wood content (SOS shop) is now optional and has its own esp file. It has been added to the installer
  • Schlong shape potions are no longer usable. You can change schlongs in the MCM submenu "Player / NPC Settings"
  • Added changes from Unofficial Skyrim Patch
  • Changes in reschlongification and the way SOS spreads schlongs among the NPCs
  • Textures have been converted / optimized: A8R8G8B8 -> DXT5 and R8G8B8 -> DXT1. All textures except body normal maps
  • Added SKSE version check
  • Fixed a bug since 2.04.001 where disabling in MCM the schlong for the Werewolf Beast race was not working

Beta version updated 2.05.024

In this beta release I'm distributing PapyrusUtil with SOS, this is to make sure PapyrusUtil is installed at all times. So now PapyrusUtil is not even a requirement as it's included in the archive.

You may have PapyrusUtil already installed because it comes with Sexlab. When you install SOS beta, overwrite all prompted files. This way PapyrusUtil will stay installed when you uninstall either SOS or Sexlab, until you uninstall both.

v2.05.024

• PapyrusUtil has been included in the archive. This is to make sure the SKSE plugin is installed at all times, otherwise SOS would loose its stored data (schlongs, menus, etc)

download.png

Click here to download this file

I am still on Beta .023, but I have to say the new revealing option is a blast. I use it with SOS Schlongs for females on my player char and tested it for Lydia in combination with Remodeled Armor (checked tons of zip options) and it works just fine so far.

As you just mentioned this mysterious dissapearing schlong issue...I experience a similar very strange issue. Whenever I enter my player home (White River Cottage) it sometimes happens that after entering this cell (or leaving this cell) or while starting some sexacts therein, the schlong size for Lydia defaults to 1 or it dissapears totally. I only experienced that for that special player home cell yet.

I am no expert for CK, but your mod should not interfere at all with any cell edits right ?

EDIT: Ok, I thought that my follower mod might has issues, but it's the house mod. The above mentioned house mod has a pool area where an automatic "unequip all" command will be applied to all NPCs who come close to the pool (great idea actually, but hard to realize when your follower AFT home outfit is already almost a naked one...I asked myself, where the fuck are Lydia's earrings and her navel piericing ?). No wonder the schlong vanished, it was just unequipped. Actually this experience solved another issue for me, because I got twitching torpedo body meshes for my followers near the pool and wondered why (the havok item gets unequipped too...).

The other issue (the reduction to a "size 1" schlong after zoning out of player homes) might just be a consequence of too many scripts have to be executed at a time. When I leave my house, AFT does an automatic equip change (and might execute an unequip all command to get rid of the home/standard outfit) and then equips the second outfit, maybe this conflicts somehow with SOS schlongification or there are just too many scripts running at a time. It's only a minor issue, a quick adjusting and readjusting of the size slider for the NPC schlong, solves it.

including PapyrusUtil make sense. which version is it? 22 or 23?

The same that Sexlab has, I think is 22

The other issue (the reduction to a "size 1" schlong after zoning out of player homes) might just be a consequence of too many scripts have to be executed at a time. When I leave my house, AFT does an automatic equip change (and might execute an unequip all command to get rid of the home/standard outfit) and then equips the second outfit, maybe this conflicts somehow with SOS schlongification or there are just too many scripts running at a time. It's only a minor issue, a quick adjusting and readjusting of the size slider for the NPC schlong, solves it.

I did some tests. When loading a savegame just after a zone change SOS tries to schlongify actors who may not have been fully loaded. I'm not sure if this is exactly what's causing the issue in your case.

To fix Lydia (hopefully) permanently

- upgrade to 2.05.024

- install this patch SOS 2.05.024-BETA - followers fix.7z

The next steps are needed even if you readjusted the size slider:

- go with lydia to your player home or any other interior

- say her to stay there, exit the building without her, enter again

- Lydia should have recovered its size and she shouldn't lose it again

Let me know if the issue continues

There is no v.2.04.014 to download... where is it?

I meant v.2.04.012 sorry

Hi. I have questions. I just dl sexlab last week and use sos ver 2.03.10b. (I dl this loong time ago on nexus). I also use latest skse and skyui.

My problem is, why does sos animations, in which is havoc animations, wont work during sexlab anim. I mean, it will get hard and all, BUT it will not jiggle softly like i know it does while walking, running or jumping. Sometimes the schlong (accidentally) stayed soft during sex and i can see it jiggle softly, but while its hard its like a static piece of wood.

In sexlab rough standing animation, the schlong got left behind, i mean they were banging 1 meter away but the skin from the crotch stretched like a rubber band all the way to the schlong 1 m behind, completely static. The thing is i know its supposed to move cos i have seen videos where it jiggled during sex while the schlong is hard.

To summarize it, during sexlab anim, the schlong only has havoc jiggle while soft but not while hard. But in walking etc, both soft and hard have havoc anim/jiggle.

Do you have any idea why? Is it old ver of sos, or the video i saw was using sos light with schlong controller? What about you, does your pc's schlong moves while in sexlab anim?

As extra info, i use xpms, but with xpms extended's rig (only the rig, which is skeleton hkx), i put sexlab esp higher/above sos esp, and i already disabled sexlab nude skin and prevent slot 52 from being unequipped.

Thank you for replying.

including PapyrusUtil make sense. which version is it? 22 or 23?

The same that Sexlab has, I think is 22

I did some tests. When loading a savegame just after a zone change SOS tries to schlongify actors who may not have been fully loaded. I'm not sure if this is exactly what's causing the issue in your case.

To fix Lydia (hopefully) permanently

- upgrade to 2.05.024

- install this patch attachicon.gifSOS 2.05.024-BETA - followers fix.7z

The next steps are needed even if you readjusted the size slider:

- go with lydia to your player home or any other interior

- say her to stay there, exit the building without her, enter again

- Lydia should have recovered its size and she shouldn't lose it again

Let me know if the issue continues

There is no v.2.04.014 to download... where is it?

I meant v.2.04.012 sorry

Did the above, added the additional script file to the newest Beta, entered home, left Lydia there, exited the cell, entered again and now it works flawlessly for all my house mods (where actually AFT outfit changes take place) and I tested it with a couple of additional interiors (where no AFT equip changes happen, but due to my modded Skyrim there is maybe a lot to load, because the cells are huge, Markath Jarl residence for example) and it works flawlessy yet. Seems as if this was the reason.

I never had the issue when loading saves, but when I change from interior to exterior cells or otherwise round. It happened only occasionaly, far from always.

I noticed a longer delay between entering the house, appearing there (while all other scripts will be initialized as AFT outfit changes for example and HDT High Heels kick in, because my follower home outfit includes high heels etc.). After all other scripts are finished (the schlong stays at size 1 for that time) the schlong resets to my personally adjusted size again. 

I am no expert, but this issue might be corrected by adjusting other papyrus settings in the Skyrim.ini too (although I like to leave them at default) ?

Using the newest beta, I turned off the potion drops but dragons and trolls still drop the Essence potions (hadn't run into any Falmer yet, so I can't verify that).  This is with a new game (fresh install of mods, including the SOS 2.05.024 beta).  I'll play around with it some more (as Roy says:  "turn it off and on again") and see if it still happens.