Quick question, sorry if it's already been answered. I've been playing around with YPS Immersive Fashion, and as most people probably already know, it uses SOS to apply pubic hair to female characters that can grow over time. But, I'm also using TAWOBA, and some of the bikini "bottoms" absolutely are not enough to cover pubes, lol. Does anyone know if there's any way to tell SOS to ignore a particular clothing item and not hide the pubes/schlong when equipped? This particular item is on the waist/pants slot, and I would prefer not to have to go changing equipment slots if at all possible. Setting the SOS_Revealing keyword on the bottoms didn't work.

When I try to customize a schlong for an NPC/Follower using Manipulator, EFF, Project Proteus or that one NPC Racemenu Preset loader. the custom schlong gets shrunk down to a comical size and shape upon loading a save or going through a load screen. pls help

Odd issue... During the teleport before a scene begins,Ā schlongs are erect and shaped as expected. Then, a split second before the animation starts they revert to being chubby. they behave as they should and are erect, but shrink back to being chubby for the whole scene. Not sure where to start looking and thought I'd ask if there was an obvious solution/conflict/menu setting issueĀ before I start tearing into my install.

Ā 

I've been searching google and this thread and can seem to find anything on this issue or even anyone describing the same problem. Thanks ya'll

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2021 at 7:31 AM, RyanBlazeheart said:

So I have this on and as soon as I take off my armor the game CTD's

Ā 

Nevermind I figured it out. I didn't have the proper things installed.

What was your solution? SOS works on NPCs but as soon as I take off my own armour it CTD. I never noticed this issue before as I had haven't really used a male character much until now

EDIT - I managed to fix it. Even though XPMSSE has the compatibility patch and I had selected it, I had to go to file conflicts on Vortex and use the SOS skeleton instead of the XPMSSE one it seems.

EDIT 2 -Ā  I now reinstalled SOS without its own skeleton (Which I definitely tried before, dunno why it was different this time) and it had no issue this time. I'm adding these edits so that anyone else that has the same issue has a place to start to try and fix it. Now I'm off to go play some Skyrim.

Edited by DuckButt9000
  • 2 weeks later...

Really sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but for whatever reason I can't get the schlongs to work for other genders.Ā  The option in MCM is greyed out and can't be changed off of "Males."Ā  Everything else about it works great!Ā  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

On 7/16/2021 at 5:50 PM, č””åØę±‰ said:

hello i'm new to SoS and i'm wondering is there any wayĀ my female character could be schlongified? please help.. thanksĀ 

Ā 

You can use either SOS plugin for female or equipable SOS.

Question about creating custom NPCs. I'm using RaceMenu and saved a preset and then exported them. I created an esp and the NPC in CK, got the face and everything else working and it all matches the preset. But after loading my plugin and finding the NPC in-world, the shlong sliders I used in RaceMenu don't apply and it just defaults to a random setting. Is there any way to preserve the shlong size I made in racemenu and apply it to the custom NPC, or is there no way of doing that?

On 6/27/2021 at 6:34 AM, N.Gamma said:

When I install a Horse Penise addon, is it possible to specify that only males of a specific race should use it?

If yes how?

Yes, change PROBABILITY Weight of that specific addon in your Sos MCM Menu, 0% for none, and 100% for all.

On 7/9/2021 at 6:45 AM, lupus_hegemonia said:

Is it a way to increase the muscules in the regular (not "bodybuilder") version?
I just want to make the "100 weight" kinda like "Arnold" type.

I think you might want to try the larger SAM body?

On 7/11/2021 at 4:00 PM, R@nd0 said:

Really sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but for whatever reason I can't get the schlongs to work for other genders.Ā  The option in MCM is greyed out and can't be changed off of "Males."Ā  Everything else about it works great!Ā  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Probably not a female compatible addon.

On 7/26/2021 at 1:23 AM, Awneyy said:

How come when I click on the Mighty Beasts download link it brings me to a website called "ladymoriraine.com"?
Ā 

That sounds about right, actually XD

23 hours ago, Shadowstorm1996 said:

Question about creating custom NPCs. I'm using RaceMenu and saved a preset and then exported them. I created an esp and the NPC in CK, got the face and everything else working and it all matches the preset. But after loading my plugin and finding the NPC in-world, the shlong sliders I used in RaceMenu don't apply and it just defaults to a random setting. Is there any way to preserve the shlong size I made in racemenu and apply it to the custom NPC, or is there no way of doing that?

SoSRaceMenu.esp - this plugin is a dummy plugin that prevents SoS scaling from running on XPMSE skeleton for the player, this could be your issue.

I've been having an issue with my version of the mod, all the files for me are still down in form 43, and the game won't even open, I've tried to fix it in the creation kit, and it's comingĀ up with Masterfile errors relating to a bunch of random warps in the game, is there a fix to something like this?