There is a way to change the max erected stage from SOSBend9 to SOSBend5? Playing with sexlab aroused and revealing armors I can see that the max arousal makes the penis point "to the sky" and clipps with the belly.

Already asked in the aroused topic and was asked to post the question/request here.

Ok  so one issue which has been nagging at me doe a while. Sometimes the penis changes size (usually smaller) after sleeping, or starting the game. It is not happening to NPC's - just my char. It's an easy fix, I just run showracemenu and everything is fine. But it's nagging me...been using these mods forever and have no conflicts. 

Anyone know a reason why the the penis would change size? Using SOS/XPMSE on LE. 

Thanks for any help. 

Im new to this site so any help would be awesome! 
I cant launch the game after downloading the SE version. 

I have followed all the steps and did it through the Vortex downloader

Hello there, I have a one problem, I downloaded SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004.7z and I installed it using Mod Organizer. Everything works for me but I found something that worries me... well most of NPC after using this mod are naked, like Serana, Delphine, Stormcloacks soldiers and they just have shoes and such, but not chest armor. They have chest armor in their inventory but they don't put it on, I don't know why.  I've been dealing with it since midnight. Can you help me?

+ and I'm using CBBE for females but I don't have a problem with that.

I'm having issues getting SOS full to run in Skyrim SE, the light version works fine, but trying to enable the full versions causes instant CTDs. Would be happy to mention the mod list, though going through them 1 by 1 SOS being disabled was the first thing that made it run. Enabling Full SOS also just causes instacrashes.

4 hours ago, blalohu said:

I'm having issues getting SOS full to run in Skyrim SE, the light version works fine, but trying to enable the full versions causes instant CTDs. Would be happy to mention the mod list, though going through them 1 by 1 SOS being disabled was the first thing that made it run. Enabling Full SOS also just causes instacrashes.

This is the first file I'm getting from LL and it's working 90%. I know this mod is yearssss old so not sure how much help I'll get but here's trying. I'm getting the hole in the crotch problem. It's added positions and interactions to FG but it won't give me a schlong. Error I'm getting is SOS.dll (SOS - 3.00.004.7z): not a valid dll (code 193). I never get the MCM so can never adjust it like is suggested. I'm using the ver 19 of skse. 

Thx for any help

1 hour ago, Sharkpunk said:

Error I'm getting is SOS.dll (SOS - 3.00.004.7z): not a valid dll (code 193). I never get the MCM so can never adjust it like is suggested. I'm using the ver 19 of skse. 

Scroll up this page, 5 comments above I have posted a link to the SSE version of the mod. Use that one instead of the one you are currently using.  

21 hours ago, prinyo said:

Scroll up this page, 5 comments above I have posted a link to the SSE version of the mod. Use that one instead of the one you are currently using.  

Thanks for the help but unfortunately I tried that after your suggestion and I got the same hole in my junk again. =/

I usually get so nervous adding these types of body mods as it seems to take so little to crash my game but it worked but left me with a hole in my crotch and my virtual heart. lol

I was hoping it would work so that I could possibly find my missing unknown wench who's been missing for days and give her the love shes been missing. 

On 10/15/2020 at 5:43 PM, alphapigman2 said:

I've tried editing NPC schlongs in racemenu with the EFF tattoo option. I'm able to edit the values there, but every time I make a save and load it the changes show up on the NPC and then quickly change so that it becomes smaller. Is there any way to stop the changes reverting? I've tried looking at other threads about this but nothing seems to work.

Has anyone found a solution to this? I have this problem, and see it asked a lot on the forum but with no answers.

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone can help me with an issue.

My character's schlong was working as intended for a while (visible when nude and hidden when clothed)

But now her schlong remains hidden even after unequiping her armor. Now I can only make her schlong visible again if I open the menu, equip and unequip her armor, then close the menu. I've also found that her schlong is visible when I set the armor to 'revealing' but it becomes invisible again when I unequip the armor.

Furthermore, both male and schlongified female npcs seem to be able to unequip armor just fine and retain their schlong's visibility. 

I was thinking it had something to do with LSAR, but disabling LSAR's heavy armor in the MCM had no effect. 

Also, Devious Devices doesn't seem to be using any slots that would mess with SOS, and my character has no devices equipped.

Any help would be much appreciated. 

On 6/29/2014 at 7:02 AM, b3lisario said:

Oh! Look who got a schlong.

http://ist2-2.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/1/_/_/_/1/2/d/t/s/2dts0/hoth_s.jpg

Now Hoth is able to dress more stuff than just his outfit. This includes all kind of armors, and schlongs (still requires forcing a Schlong through MCM, or potion. As any other custom race)

This is a small SKSE plugin that just modifies some stuff in game's memory. No Hoth file has been modified.

Requirements: SKSE v1.7.0. Maybe it works with 1.6.16, didn't test.

Credits: hothtrooper44 for Hoth

There is a hoth.ini file in the Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins folder where you can choose if you want to use Hoth textures or your installed male textures. Check the image.

Source file:

Reveal hidden contents

#include "skse/PluginAPI.h"
#include "skse/skse_version.h"
#include "skse/GameObjects.h"
#include "skse/GameRTTI.h"
#include "skse/GameData.h"
#include "skse/GameSettings.h"
#include <shlobj.h>

IDebugLog	gLog;

PluginHandle	g_pluginHandle = kPluginHandle_Invalid;
SKSESerializationInterface * serialization = NULL;

const int DEFAULT_RACE       = 0x0019;
const int HOTH_FOLLOWER_RACE = 0x1D95;
const int NAKED_TORSO_HOTH   = 0x22FA;
const int SKIN_NAKED_HOTH    = 0x22FB;
const int NAKED_HANDS_HOTH   = 0x22FC;
const int NAKED_FEET_HOTH    = 0x22FD;
const int HOTH_BOOTS_AA      = 0x22FE;
const int HOTH_CUIRASS_AA    = 0x0D63;
const int HOTH_GLOVES_AA     = 0x0D64;
const int HOTH_HOOD_AA       = 0x0D65;

extern "C"
{

bool SKSEPlugin_Query(const SKSEInterface * skse, PluginInfo * info)
{
	gLog.OpenRelative(CSIDL_MYDOCUMENTS, "\\My Games\\Skyrim\\SKSE\\hoth.log");
	_MESSAGE("Hoth.dll loaded");

// populate info structure
	info->infoVersion =	PluginInfo::kInfoVersion;
	info->name = "hoth";
	info->version =	1;

// store plugin handle so we can identify ourselves later
	g_pluginHandle = skse->GetPluginHandle();

if(skse->isEditor)
	{
		_MESSAGE("loaded in editor, marking as incompatible");

return false;
	}
	else if(skse->runtimeVersion != RUNTIME_VERSION_1_9_32_0)
	{
		_MESSAGE("unsupported runtime version %08X", skse->runtimeVersion);

return false;
	}

// ### do not do anything else in this callback
	// ### only fill out PluginInfo and return true/false

// supported runtime version
	return true;
}

TESObjectARMA * AddAdditionalRace(int formID, TESRace * defaultRace){
	TESForm * form = LookupFormByID(formID);
	if (!form){
		return NULL;
	}
	TESObjectARMA * aa = DYNAMIC_CAST(form, TESForm, TESObjectARMA);
	FormHeap_Free(aa->additionalRaces.arr.entries);
	aa->additionalRaces.Allocate(1);
	aa->additionalRaces[0] = defaultRace;
	aa->additionalRaces.count = 1;
	return aa;
}

bool GetBoolSetting(char * section, char * key){
	char buf[20];
	memset(buf, '\0', sizeof(buf));
	GetPrivateProfileString(section, key, "1", buf, 20, "Data\\SKSE\\Plugins\\Hoth.ini");
	return buf[0] == '1';
}

void ModifyHoth(int modPosition){

_MESSAGE("Hoth mod found at load order 0x%x", modPosition);

int order = modPosition << 24;

TESRace * defaultRace = DYNAMIC_CAST(LookupFormByID(DEFAULT_RACE), TESForm, TESRace);

// set DefaultRace to HothRace's Armor Race
	TESForm * hothRaceForm = LookupFormByID(order | HOTH_FOLLOWER_RACE);
	if (!hothRaceForm){
		_MESSAGE("HothRace not found at %x", order | HOTH_FOLLOWER_RACE);
		return;
	}
	TESRace * hothRace = DYNAMIC_CAST(hothRaceForm, TESForm, TESRace);
	hothRace->unk280 = (UInt32)defaultRace;

// add DefaultRace to Hoth ARMO
	AddAdditionalRace(order | HOTH_BOOTS_AA, defaultRace);
	AddAdditionalRace(order | HOTH_CUIRASS_AA, defaultRace);
	AddAdditionalRace(order | HOTH_GLOVES_AA, defaultRace);
	AddAdditionalRace(order | HOTH_HOOD_AA, defaultRace);

bool bHothTextures = GetBoolSetting("General", "bHothTextures");

if (bHothTextures){

TESForm * skinNakedHothForm = LookupFormByID(order | SKIN_NAKED_HOTH);
		if (!skinNakedHothForm){
			_MESSAGE("SkinNakedHoth not found at %x", order | SKIN_NAKED_HOTH);
			return;
		}

// get Hoth skin armor. This is a copy of SkinNaked with other armor addons
		TESObjectARMO * skinNakedHoth = DYNAMIC_CAST(skinNakedHothForm, TESForm, TESObjectARMO);

// Add DefaultRace to Hoth skin ARMAs
		TESObjectARMA * nakedTorsoHoth = AddAdditionalRace(order | NAKED_TORSO_HOTH, defaultRace);
		TESObjectARMA * nakedHandsHoth = AddAdditionalRace(order | NAKED_HANDS_HOTH, defaultRace);
		TESObjectARMA * nakedFeetHoth = AddAdditionalRace(order | NAKED_FEET_HOTH, defaultRace);

if (skinNakedHoth && nakedTorsoHoth && nakedHandsHoth && nakedFeetHoth){
			// Remove all AA from SkinNaked, except Hoth's specific ARMAs
			FormHeap_Free(skinNakedHoth->armorAddons.arr.entries);
			skinNakedHoth->armorAddons.Allocate(3);
			skinNakedHoth->armorAddons[0] = nakedTorsoHoth;
			skinNakedHoth->armorAddons[1] = nakedHandsHoth;
			skinNakedHoth->armorAddons[2] = nakedFeetHoth;
			skinNakedHoth->armorAddons.count = 3;
		}
	}
}

void Serialization_Load(SKSESerializationInterface * intfc)
{
	DataHandler * data = *((DataHandler**)0x012E2CB8);
	ModInfo ** loadedMods = data->modList.loadedMods;
	UInt32 loadedModCount = data->modList.loadedModCount;

for(int i = 0; i < loadedModCount; i++){

if (!strcmp(loadedMods[i]->name, "HothFollower.esp")){

ModifyHoth(i);
			return;

}
	}

_MESSAGE("Hoth mod not found");
}

bool SKSEPlugin_Load(const SKSEInterface * skse)
{
	serialization = (SKSESerializationInterface *)skse->QueryInterface(kInterface_Serialization);
	if(!serialization)
	{
		_MESSAGE("couldn't get serialization interface");
		return false;
	}

if(serialization->version < SKSESerializationInterface::kVersion)
	{
		_MESSAGE("serialization interface too old (%d expected %d)", serialization->version, SKSESerializationInterface::kVersion);
		return false;
	}

serialization->SetUniqueID(g_pluginHandle, 884711709 + 227106889);

serialization->SetLoadCallback(g_pluginHandle, Serialization_Load);

return true;
}

}; // leaving extern "C"

If having issues, check these files:

- Users\*me*\Documents\my games\skyrim\SKSE\hoth.log

- Users\*me*\Documents\my games\skyrim\SKSE\skse.log

Hoth Schlonged.7z 35.23 kB · 127 downloads

I realise this post is so damn old, but any chance we can get this for SE? If it's already been done, I'm sorry. I've looked and looked and haven't been able to find it.

Pretty please?

Hi folks, is there a mechanism to have an armor marked as revealing, but to prevent users from achieving erection? I am working on an outfit in Outfit Studio, and the bottom part is low-riding enough that I want to mark it as revealing so SOS pubic hair is visible. However, this means that on male characters, if they become erect they poke out unimmersively through the front of the armor. 

This item will be on the Forsworn leveled list and can be distributed to both male and female NPCs, so just making it female only isn't practical and I'm not aware of any way to restrict the "revealing" tag to only one sex (though, if there is, please let me know).

Since I'm already mucking around in Outfit Studio, I don't mind doing a mesh-side change if that's the most effective path forward. 

Any advice or best practices would be welcome!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2018 at 3:18 PM, y_sengaku said:

You have to keep SoSRacemenu.esp active in your mod list as long as you adjust your schlong by Racemenu (otherwise SoS (full) cannot recognize which option of tweaking your PC's schlong you choose to use).

i have SOSRacemenu esp, active, where in the load order is ideal? before or after xpmse and Racemenu?