i am unable to install this with Vortex and i am shocked nobody else has this problem wither. No i am not able to use another mod manager, the other one doesn't work for me. How the f do i get this to work with Vortex since you cant upload a mod from a directory (folder)

i am unable to install this with Vortex and i am shocked nobody else has this problem wither. No i am not able to use another mod manager, the other one doesn't work for me. How the f do i get this to work with Vortex since you cant upload a mod from a directory (folder)

Sorry to ask this again, but it's been like, a year and I still haven't received an answer. Maybe this is a dumb question but:

I've used the racemenu sliders to make a bunch of changes, and I'm not happy with the result. Is there a simple way to reset the schlong back to its default settings?

On 7/5/2020 at 7:20 PM, DumCumpster said:

I dont like the default body, the thighs are ginormous

are there any better bodys that is compatible with your mod?

There's Male Tempered Skins and SAM bodies. I use Male Tempered Skins and my males don't have "ginormous thighs".

1 hour ago, DumCumpster said:

those look a little too buffed out for me

thanks for the response anyway

I seem to recall that there's a male bodyslide mod now. I think maybe I saw it on here? I obviously have never used it, but it would seem that might be an answer for you?

On 7/5/2020 at 5:27 PM, koolaid1 said:

With Vortex open, go to Mods and then click "Install From File" (top far left) Browse to where you downloaded the file, highlight it and click "Open". Mod will install and options window should pop up. I use Vortex and that is how I installed it.

• 2 weeks later...

The original SOS came with 2 texture options - hairless and hairy.  You had to pick one, and whatever you picked, all males got the same thing - hairless (including no pubes) or very hairy.  I use Tempered Males for SOS, which is great and now I have 4 options for body hair.  However, it removes the totally hairless (no pubes at all).  All of the textures for schlong are rimmed with pubes.

I kinda liked the hairless option on some races.  I think high elves are just too snooty to have pubes and should be completely hairless.  I also want my summoned Dremora to have no body hair at all.  I have discovered the zEBD tool and onfiguration for SOS, and I love that it randomizes all the males so every man can have a different combination of muscles, body hair, etc.  Problem is, it does nothing with schlong textures.

I want to somehow get my totally hairless option back.  The only way I can think to do that is to somehow expand the options in SOS to have 4 options for schlong:  each type (Smurf and Vector Plexus) with 2 options each (pubes and no pubes).  The more I think about how to do this, the more my brain hurts.  Is it really just way more trouble than it's worth?  Has anyone else ever figured out a way to do it?

EDIT:  OK, figured it out and it's working great.  I thought I would just go in and create separate texture sets for the elves, similar to how the Argonians and Khajiit have their own textures for the schlong.  I found that SOS already has separate texture sets for the elf races.  I'm not sure why, since the textures all appear to point to the same ones as the default, but worked out for me.  I just copied the original pube-less texture from SOS, dropped it into the same folder where the "with pubes" texture is, renamed it malegenitals_NoPubes_1.dds.  I then loaded up CK and changed the three elf race texture sets for the two schlongs to refer to the NoPubes version.  Saved it as a new "Elves Get No Pubes.esp" and put it in my load order after everything else.  Now all elves have no pubes around their peen.  I then had to add the SOS hairless body texture (no pubes) into the zEBD options (a bit more work) and edit the zEBD configuration to ensure that only elf races got that body texture.  Rebuilt zEBD.esp and like magic, all elves in the game now have no body hair, but other races do.  Now to work on that Dremora sex slave of mine......   XD

And another thing....   I know that with the MCM options in SOS I can set parameters by race for schlong type and size ranges.  Once I do that, SOS will take care of assigning a schlong to everyone - assuming it is set up and working as intended.  However, when I encounter an NPC and I want his schlong to be different from the one SOS assigned, I can put my cursor on the NPC, go into MCM and change his schlong type and size.  I see the change take effect immediately - cool.

Problem is, it seems like the next time I see that guy, he has a different peen that what I gave him.  Like the changes are not persistent.  I assume changes I make are stored somewhere in the mod files, but have never been able to find it.  The source code references a data/SOS.json file, but in MO2 I look at my vsf data folder and cannot find any file that might contain these changes I make.  Does anyone know where the settings and customizations we make are stored?

I know that you usually are supposed to have screenshots and other things to help figure out a problem, but for the life of me, I can't get the MCM to register NCPs. I'm having an underwear problem and standing close enough to make people uncomfortable with the cross-hair at them isn't pulling up their SOS info. When I load a different mod profile for a different save, SOS works fine(S.O. laughed his ass off when he made his character), but I can't get it to work on my main one. I feel like because of that it is a load order problem, but I don't have any mods enabled on this profile that change male characters models.

Is there a way to allow regular schlongs to be compatabile with females? I have the schlong for females, and the carloss32 lizard addon, but the lizard is only usable with males, and I'd really like my female argonian character to be able to equip that one instead of a human looking schlong

I tried googling this issue, but perhaps I have bad search terms.

Hi, so I'm having a weird issue. I'm using Bikini armor and I tried the fix of checking the breast plate as "revealing", but it becomes immediately unchecked after leaving the menu. It's really bizzare, anyone know a fix?

https://imgur.com/eD4weH2

My Loverslab mods (not including SoS, that's buggered off somewhere in the load order)

EDIT SOLVED: IT IS THE DEVICE HIDER IN DEVIOUS DEVICES. If anyone has the same issue, that's probably it. I kept thinking it was SOS since people kept saying that, but it's devious devices just overlapping in a weird way.

image.png.d785b0f616c3995d4b7d7468f6a63a6a.png

On 8/1/2020 at 8:27 AM, boita said:

how does the essence of the troll work ? It doesn't work on my female schlong, I even tried on a male and checked the racemenu sliders and i get no adjustment. Do i have to wait x days/hours or something ?

Pretty sure essence of the troll actually removes the penis. Or at least shrinks it to the absolute minimum size.

1 hour ago, mastert3318 said:

Pretty sure essence of the troll actually removes the penis. Or at least shrinks it to the absolute minimum size.

That's essence of the falmer which, if i'm right, shrinks it.

Either way, I don't see any size change to the schlong