something is clearly wrong with 3.0, i had no issues when i was using 2.05 an hour ago exept that my character had underpants on, the fu%k, so uninstalled 2.05 and installed 3.0 and reinstalled xpmse, and now the game crashes instantly when i load any save, including female saves that are alone with no dick in sight, also tes5edit says everything is fine, so naturally something is wrong with 3.0 considering that is the ONLY change i did until everything went horribly wrong   

15 minutes ago, awson said:

Installed SOS 3.0 on OLDRIM...I've never had any problems before,but here I am. NPCs when you remove their armor remain in skirts-without sos.Reinstalled - the same shlong appears very rarely, mosScreenShot4.bmptly instead of the shlong skirt. I attach a screenshot.

That means you something loading lower in your load order that replaces the male body.

Hi All. Is there any way to adjust the default erect penis angle for all animations (eg by modifying an  ini file (or editing something in the creation kit)?  

I know you can manually adjust them one by one in-game, but essentially all the animations I’ve seen are expecting the angle to be higher. I’d really like a way to adust the default angle, it it’s possible. 

thanks in advance!

причина моей проблемы найдена. Это  Deadly Mutilation . Я много раз пытался установить их по-разному, используя разные менеджеры - в последний раз даже с MO2 (на котором я установил проблему). Summary-sos и Deadly не дружат

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, johann7124 said:

You have another texture replacer loading after SOS, and you should be asking this in the SE thread instead.

Oh alright. The SE thread said to come here for troubleshooting. So I guess I misunderstood.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I am running oldrim (Skyrim LE) and have been attempting to use the SOS allArmorsRevealing.jar with Mod Organizer Legacy edition. I used it successfully for a time but after several games and load order changes it is now giving me an error for missing masters. So far it has been calling for USLEEP as a missing master for Cutting Room Floor...USLEEP is installed and activated in my current load order. I am unsure how to proceed. If anyone would care to offer a suggestion or two I would greatly appreciate it. I might even consider giving up some of my hoarded toilet paper for help with this...Thank you.

On 3/20/2020 at 3:04 PM, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

question i havee a bigger problem i have sos addon for female but idk how to put % chance that female npc can have it i did put to 0.01 % but it seem almost everyone female has it.

I am unsure if this is due to how SOS assigns the schlong or if this is a game glitch but it happens to me frequently. I have since installed "SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil)" that I stumbled across in my wandering the net searching for a fix to my mod addiction. After installing this addon I adjusted the SOS MCM menu to assign .05 to UNP, .5 to the No Schlong addon then it defaults mostly to the No Schlong. Now only a very small number of my females randomly get stuck with visible schlongs, the rest get the No Schlong. Be aware that in my experience it seems that this addon is seen by sexlab as a schlong so no strap on or fake penis will be applied for animations with this character. If it bugs me I change the assignment in SOS MCM for that character (Change No Schlong addon to No schlong.).

1 hour ago, netruss1964 said:

I am unsure if this is due to how SOS assigns the schlong or if this is a game glitch but it happens to me frequently. I have since installed "SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil)" that I stumbled across in my wandering the net searching for a fix to my mod addiction. After installing this addon I adjusted the SOS MCM menu to assign .05 to UNP, .5 to the No Schlong addon then it defaults mostly to the No Schlong. Now only a very small number of my females randomly get stuck with visible schlongs, the rest get the No Schlong. Be aware that in my experience it seems that this addon is seen by sexlab as a schlong so no strap on or fake penis will be applied for animations with this character. If it bugs me I change the assignment in SOS MCM for that character (Change No Schlong addon to No schlong.).

how u can put no schlong at .5 ? 

28 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

how u can put no schlong at .5 ? 

When you find and install the "SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil)" You will see another addon in the MCM menu called Female-No-Schlong Add-on...(I think thats what it is named, I will check in a bit.), All the same settings will be available to assign it to female NPC's just like the UNP add-on. Females will then have 3 options, No schlong, FemaleNoSclong add-on or UNP add-on.

As I understood it, once you put in an add-on it is used by default if there are no other add-ons to choose from. This gives it another add on that does not show as anything, a blank mesh. That is why sexlab will not assign a dildo or fake penis, it thinks one is already there. I only learn enough to cause trouble...please investigate carefully.

A quote form Erundil : "The way SOS handles probability is there is ALWAYS a 100% chance of applying SOMETHING.

The probability value is there only to tweak which type of schlong gets applied.

This means that if you only use my Female Schlongifier and no other female schlong addon, Female Schlongifier will be applied 100% of the time, regardless of the probability you set.

So, restore the probability setting to default value.".

3 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

Okay, I am running oldrim (Skyrim LE) and have been attempting to use the SOS allArmorsRevealing.jar with Mod Organizer Legacy edition. I used it successfully for a time but after several games and load order changes it is now giving me an error for missing masters. So far it has been calling for USLEEP as a missing master for Cutting Room Floor...USLEEP is installed and activated in my current load order. I am unsure how to proceed. If anyone would care to offer a suggestion or two I would greatly appreciate it. I might even consider giving up some of my hoarded toilet paper for help with this...Thank you.

Bump

Random thought I think would be nice for a specific niche.

Is there way to make the player's body (or NPC) invisible but have the Schlong still visible doing it's thing? Can this be done without having to download anything special Or some sort of alternative that has the same effect.

Hi,

I try to install SOS and SOS Schlongs for Females. I spent weeks, however I couldn't be successful to make all NPC/PC females have schlongs at the same time.

B3lisario's "Move to zero the "NPC schlong type probability" in the MCM menus" suggestion doesn't work at all.

I use Dimonized UNP, XPMSE, SKSE, SkyUI, Fair Skin, LOOT, NMM Community Edition, FNIS 7.6, SOS 3.00, SOS UNP Addon 0.9, RaceMenu, SexLab.

Do you have any suggestion?

Thank You in advance...