20 hours ago, Tockity said:

No, but the Patcher does.

Patcher?  There's no patcher mentioned either.  If you want help then you need to provide details.  Being cryptic is not the least bit helpful for you.

However I do realize I should mention that the author of this mod hasn't visited LL in one and a half years now and that mod was last updated more than three years ago.  The chance that you will get anything changed in this mod is not good at all, the best you can hope for is getting help from those of us who spend time answering questions (and creating the occasional patch).

12 hours ago, Gorgeous freeman said:

am i the only one having some problems with erections? They don't seem to work at all. Flaccid only :(

Remove the clothes from a male NPC, open the console and select that NPC.  Type:

sae sosfasterect<Enter>

Close the console.

Does the NPC have an erection?  Does it last more than a few seconds?

On 4/1/2019 at 6:47 AM, Blacklisted said:

My game crashes if I try to undress my character so could you please help me how to fix this problem.....

Details are required. 

What version of Skyrim are you using?   If you have the Special Edition version then you installed the wrong version of SOS because this is the version for the original Skyrim.

And yes, please delete that accidental post quoting the whole of the first post of this thread since it does introduce a huge item to be scrolled past.

I don't know why but I can't get this mod to work at all. I tried the bodybuilder option and normal I didn't see any changes. I don't whats going on with my game because I've been trying to install faces textures for men and it keeps staying vanilla. I tried M O and manual and it was unsuccesful. I have futa mods and it's working including textures

I need help why my men char always stay like that even thought I installed textures replacer. Well my bad SOS works fine but I can't find out why my textures and body meshes isn't changing I have all the requirements btw

image.png

On 4/4/2019 at 12:30 AM, wesleyxxx said:

I don't know why but I can't get this mod to work at all. I tried the bodybuilder option and normal I didn't see any changes. I don't whats going on with my game because I've been trying to install faces textures for men and it keeps staying vanilla. I tried M O and manual and it was unsuccesful. I have futa mods and it's working including textures

I need help why my men char always stay like that even thought I installed textures replacer. Well my bad SOS works fine but I can't find out why my textures and body meshes isn't changing I have all the requirements btw

image.png

It's plainly obvious that you have ALSO installed a different male body replacer and it is loaded AFTER SOS in your load order.

Get rid of it and then SOS should work work you.

1 hour ago, Snarkyfork said:

Fantastic. It's just an .esp template though and there are a lot of lists to change... I can most likely figure it out but a guide would be great. Is there any write ups on this anywhere?

The second item in that list is a pdf file with some instructions.

In the "Building New Addons" tutorial there are a lot of forms to modify, if I am just trying to add a new humanoid race to the list of races that can use the already existing schlongs (smurf etc) do I need to change all of the forms or just the CompatibleRaces form?

23 hours ago, Snarkyfork said:

In the "Building New Addons" tutorial there are a lot of forms to modify, if I am just trying to add a new humanoid race to the list of races that can use the already existing schlongs (smurf etc) do I need to change all of the forms or just the CompatibleRaces form?

The formlists for RaceSizes and RaceProbablity much match the number in CompatibleRaces.

Currently there are 26 compatible races, there are also 26 Sizes and Probabilities. If you add one race to Races, you need to add one to both Sizes and Probabilities.

Otherwise, you get a dirty plugin and it will not load.

2 hours ago, Im_The_Real_Deal said:

Will the light version be just fine for using sexlab?

Also I noticed that the max weight setting on the body looks ridiculously huge. NPC's won't spawn looking like that will they?

It works and lots of people use it.  All the cocks will look alike and be the same size but if that doesn't bother you then you should be fine.

The full version doesn't add a lot of overhead though so unless you've got a really weak machine or an already extremely busy set of mods it also shouldn't hurt you to use the full version.

5 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

It works and lots of people use it.  All the cocks will look alike and be the same size but if that doesn't bother you then you should be fine.

The full version doesn't add a lot of overhead though so unless you've got a really weak machine or an already extremely busy set of mods it also shouldn't hurt you to use the full version.

Thanks, but I actually meant the body itself. on the highest weight the arms look way too big like a giant. Not sure how it'll affect npc's. I guess any npc with high weight will look like that? Not sure i'll be new to skyrim i'm used to how it works on fallout 4 lol.

4 hours ago, Im_The_Real_Deal said:

Thanks, but I actually meant the body itself. on the highest weight the arms look way too big like a giant. Not sure how it'll affect npc's. I guess any npc with high weight will look like that? Not sure i'll be new to skyrim i'm used to how it works on fallout 4 lol.

Yup, any NPC with their weight set to 100 or so will look like that, just like the player. Vanilla Skyrim doesn't have fancy body scaling with that "body shape" triangle thingy or anything, just the weight slider itself. All NPCs with the same weight will have the exact same body shape unless they use different body meshes.