15 hours ago, NoSour said:

I apologize in advance for my stupid question but I'm having an issue installing this with NMM/MO, even manually : > I'm a complete noob to downloading outside of nexus, when I try to add the mod to NMM/MO it just keeps opening the folders, won't let me put anything in. Basically I have no idea how to install this.  

You need to enable the FOMOD installer which will bring up the FOMOD menu for installing the mod. 

On June 6, 2018 at 1:12 AM, Rogue_Kitsune said:

So, I stayed up far later than I meant to poking at this, but... I GOT IT! I was right, the script was what did the trick; wasn't even that tough to figure out once I knew where to look. Heck, it took longer figuring out how to get the darn compiler to work than to edit the code! (Seemed like the Creation Kit didn't play nice with Mod Organizer, and it took a bit for to figure out I needed the source scripts from SkyUI to get my modified one to compile... funny thing with that, though - the answer I found after throwing the error in Google was here on this site. You guys are awesome. :D)

With that said, if anyone else would be interested in being able to have characters have underwear on normally, but strip nude for SexLab scenes or while wearing revealing armors, let me know! I'd be happy to share what I've thrown together, once I've cleaned it up a bit.

I'm interested. I was just about to ask if this was possible. 

5 hours ago, Addasus said:

I'm interested. I was just about to ask if this was possible. 

Since you asked... :)

SOS - Selective Stripping v1-0.rar

Just install SOS Full as you would normally, then install this afterwards, letting it overwrite the one script. As far as I can tell, it seems to work as intended, but if you run into any problems, please let me know! (I'm also open to suggestions on the name!)

Edit:

I thought of this after posting, and figured I should come back to mention it. That file by itself will not work correctly if you're attempting to use it with SexLab, as the game won't have any way of knowing that characters should actually be nude during SL scenes, rather than having their underwear on. The fix is pretty simple, though!

Sexlab SOS Nudesuit v1-0.rar

Throw that in your load order wherever (it really doesn't matter where, so long as it's after SexLab itself, which should be next to impossible to mess up since SexLab uses an .esm and this is an .esp), and if you're using any sort of merge plugin utility, it should be safe to merge this file. Then in the game, go into the MCM menu for SexLab and check the "Use Male Nudesuits" option. The only catch is this is set up using the standard SOS body - it'll require a little bit of extra work if you prefer the bodybuilder body. [Find SOS's malebody_1.nif file, make a copy of it, rename the copy to malenudesuit_1.nif, and use that file to replace the one from this mod.]

I might be able to refine things a bit further so that step isn't necessary, but I didn't want to bother going too crazy with making it "fancy" unless I were going to do a proper release (although I could probably be talked into that pretty easily if there were any interest! XD)

8 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

You need to enable the FOMOD installer which will bring up the FOMOD menu for installing the mod. 

Thank you for your reply. Can you guide me on how to enable this? I've never done anything involving FOMOD and the info I tried googling isn't helping me. 

14 hours ago, NoSour said:

Thank you for your reply. Can you guide me on how to enable this? I've never done anything involving FOMOD and the info I tried googling isn't helping me.

Add the downloaded archive to your mod manager and then doubleclick it. NMM, Vortex and MO will then use the FOMOD part to present you with an installer.

56 minutes ago, CGi said:

Add the downloaded archive to your mod manager and then doubleclick it. NMM, Vortex and MO will then use the FOMOD part to present you with an installer.

When I add it to NMM it says it cant be added/incomplete and nothing happens if I double click it. Nothing happens if I double click on MO either. 

The animation that changes the schlong from erect to soft has several stages that look like different stages of arousal. Is it possible to send an animation event that would make the schlong stay in the position of one of those stages? 

The Bend events keep the schlong erect and bend it up and down, but it all looks like  high stage of arousal. FloppySOS has options to show schlongs in a different state of arousal, I was wondering if this is possible without that mod as similar stages already exist in the arousal animations of SOS.

Hello, so decided to try out some different mods this time with skyrim, went with  the femboy reborn mod for special edition and I decided why not go the adult version so here I am. I am trying to get the mod to work, installed via nexus manager but it seems whenever sos esp is turned on it causes skyrim to instant crash to desktop within a second of starting up. I don't know what is the reason why it's doing this as I have tried everything from cleaning, reordering etc to try and get this damn thing to work. Now I am here asking you if you can figure out what is causing this, I can only assume it might be another mod as it is only having the esp plug turned on causes the game to crash.

15 hours ago, kotamaku said:

Hello, so decided to try out some different mods this time with skyrim, went with  the femboy reborn mod for special edition and I decided why not go the adult version so here I am. I am trying to get the mod to work, installed via nexus manager but it seems whenever sos esp is turned on it causes skyrim to instant crash to desktop within a second of starting up. I don't know what is the reason why it's doing this as I have tried everything from cleaning, reordering etc to try and get this damn thing to work. Now I am here asking you if you can figure out what is causing this, I can only assume it might be another mod as it is only having the esp plug turned on causes the game to crash.

Crash before the menu usually means a missing required mod.  Try loading everything in TES5EDIT and it will tell you if you're missing a mod that's required and what that mod is.  You can also turn on an option in the SKSE.INI file that should tell you about missing ESP/ESM files.

[General]
EnableDiagnostics=1

1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

Crash before the menu usually means a missing required mod.  Try loading everything in TES5EDIT and it will tell you if you're missing a mod that's required and what that mod is.  You can also turn on an option in the SKSE.INI file that should tell you about missing ESP/ESM files.

[General]
EnableDiagnostics=1

Yea I tried that, as in the tes5 edit and it gave me no errors is the issue. And I just made the SKSE.ini file and it isn't I think working properly as I am not getting any info logs.

Edit: Didn't realize this was only original skyrim version, lol just tried SE version I found finally and now a new issue.

On 7/4/2018 at 10:22 AM, cetuximab said:

How do I determine when SOS has fully initialized?  I need to know when it's safe for my mod to start calling the SOS API and has access to all the schlong plugins.  The SOS_Initialized global variable is never set to any value other than 0.

Have you looked at the other SOS plugins to see how they do it?

On 7/5/2018 at 8:02 PM, WaxenFigure said:

Have you looked at the other SOS plugins to see how they do it?

This is not for a plugin.  This is so I know when I can safely access all the plugins, so I can auto assign custom, standalone follower races to the schlong plugins.

It doesn't seem like there is a way to safely do this unfortunately, so I've given up and will just test for the end of Unbound, Skyrim Unbound, or ASLAL and hope SOS has finished initializing by the time the intro area is completed.

does ANYONE know how to make a compatibility between SOS and Dizona Body Replacers for Male ?? Dizona is by far, the best body replacers I've seen.

See for yourselves:

Dizona Pic 1

Dizona Pic 2

Dizona Body Pic 3

Dizona Body Pic 4

Dizona Body Pic 5

However, SoS is essential. I'm only an intermediate level modder so I can't make heads or tales of it. So yeah... 

HELP!!!!!

5 hours ago, cetuximab said:

This is not for a plugin.  This is so I know when I can safely access all the plugins, so I can auto assign custom, standalone follower races to the schlong plugins.

It doesn't seem like there is a way to safely do this unfortunately, so I've given up and will just test for the end of Unbound, Skyrim Unbound, or ASLAL and hope SOS has finished initializing by the time the intro area is completed.

Looking at this code, I suspect all you need to do is watch for the "Reschlongify" event.

Bool Function Initialize(bool firstTime)

CheckSOSRacemenuPlugin()

If firstTime
		Debug.Trace("SOS: first time initialization")
		PlayerRef.SetFactionRank(SOS_DialogSetup, 0)
		GiveOrRemoveInteractionSpells(true)
		Debug.Trace("SOS: first time initialization complete")
		Notify("$SOS first time")
		; give the addons some time to initialize before we start spreading the schlongs
		RegisterForSingleUpdate(5)
	Else
		SendModEvent("ReSchlongify")
		CheckPlayerSpells() ; Just in case the spells are lost for whatever reason
		RegisterForMenu("RaceSex Menu")
	EndIf

Return true
EndFunction

The first such event will indicate that the mod has initialized.

The armor mods (linked related armor mods) I'm forced to use for this mod to make everything wearable are way too exposed/unrealistic. Is there a way to make all npcs wear underwear by default with the armor? the menu has the Player/NPC settings thing with Equipped Armor revealing toggle but it's grayed out and says "(Built-in)" on everything.

I have a quick question: Is there a way to edit the "bodybuilder" body weight values? Like, don't get me wrong, I love a good muscled buff guy, but the maximum weight value (100), is WAY too buff, and when I encounter some npcs, it's just so unrealistically buffed and I don't like it.

I know, I know there is a "default body" version, but it's not muscled enough for me either (lol) or maybe set a  maximum of value like instead of 100 its around 040 or 050, so if I want to be with an npc that has maximum weight, when he goes naked I don't encounter with a huge ass bodybuilder that has arms wider than my head. Lol

I am aware that there are different body male options, (for example SAM), but SAM doesn't work for me and Scholngs of skyrim is the one that works for me.

TYY ❤️

Alright, I have a bit of a question here, I don't know if anyone here besides b3lisario or people who have written schlongs/looked at the code can answer it however.

When one mod calls on replacing a schlong with one from a different mod, say Sexlab Hormones for example, which can change the player character's schlong from one type to another, will it have trouble identifying a specific schlong if I have merged the schlong ESP's together?

In other words, if a mod is looking to switch schlongs in the SoS framework and is finding that schlong dependent on finding its associated esp, if that esp is changed will another mod be unable to find it?

SoS has no trouble recognizing the merged schlongs, but I worry that other mods such as YPS and Hormones, which both attempt to add certain schlongs to the player may have trouble if I do that.  Of course, that may depend on each mod authors implementation but I figured I would ask here and on YPS's thread because I don't know how SoS is written.

9 hours ago, Pronema said:

Alright, I have a bit of a question here, I don't know if anyone here besides b3lisario or people who have written schlongs/looked at the code can answer it however.

When one mod calls on replacing a schlong with one from a different mod, say Sexlab Hormones for example, which can change the player character's schlong from one type to another, will it have trouble identifying a specific schlong if I have merged the schlong ESP's together?

In other words, if a mod is looking to switch schlongs in the SoS framework is finding that schlong dependent on finding its associated esp and if that esp is changed will another mod be unable to find it?

SoS has no trouble recognizing the merged schlongs, but I worry that other mods such as YPS and Hormones, which both attempt to add certain schlongs to the player may have trouble if I do that.  Of course, that may depend on each mod authors implementation but I figured I would ask here and on YPS's thread because I don't know how SoS is written.

One way to easily find out  *AND* fix it if it is as you suspect.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29148/

If you use that tool you can look to see if one of the strings in the mod is looking for the Schlong ESP file you merged and using that tool you can change it to the merged name and let it recompile the script.

7 hours ago, Pronema said:

Using the TESVTranslator tool would I just use the search box to look for the name of the esp or schlong? 

I don't really remember right now (and can't check), but doesn't the "SetSchlong" function use the addon name without any references to the records in the plugin?

That would mean that as long as the quest/factions for the addons have the same names as in the original (separate) plugins, it should still work fine. You'll have to check the functions on the API/script sources to verify, but I think that's how it works.

14 hours ago, Pronema said:

Using the TESVTranslator tool would I just use the search box to look for the name of the esp or schlong? 

Yes, if it's doing it the way you think it is then it WILL have the mod name as TEXT and the translator tool will therefore find it and make it available for changing.