12 hours ago, kevindijkstra1 said:

Hey dude u need to update this mod asap. Dicks are flying everywhere. ESP on The addon for females

Hey, you need to search the thread.  The problem has a solution, you just need to look back in the support thread and find it.

Hi so, im having a problem with this mod.
So I downloaded the file and installed it with NMM as recommended which while works on its own, apparently doesnt allow for the Core.esm to be installed, which means I cant use mods that require it because it just crashes the game before the title screen.
So I attempted manual installation but NMM isnt acknowloging that the files are in the skyrim data folder, now im not sure how to proceed.
im using the lastest version if that helps?

Recently installed SL Adventures and SL Kidnapped and SOS went perma-undies.

However, rolling back the install doesn't fix the problem, even loading old saves.

Restart SOS didn't fix it - right now the only way I can get a schlong onto an NPC is select them and add it explicitly.

If I modify schlong size modifer and max schlong size, it says it's re-schlong-ing NPCs, but they're all still in underwear.

If I select an NPC and assign them a different type of schlong, it fixes them.

Once they're schlong shows up, I can reassign them the original type: it's not an issue with a specific schlong type.

An NPC who is in underwear says "Actor Spell: TRUE, False, Erection: False" and "PC Setup Spell: TRUE"

After I manually force a schlong, it says "Actor Spell: TRUE, TRUE, Erection: False" and "PC Setup Spell: TRUE" instead.

The factions change as you would expect.

What do the two different boolean values for Actor Spell mean?

How can I properly re-add all male NPCs?

Never mind... 

I did a "clean" on all schlong types, including pubic hairs, restarted SOS, saved, quit, reloaded, changed cell ... schlongs restored.

I have two different Armor Addons for some of the Armors. One for redguard race and another one for all the rest of the races. Redguard's outfit is skimpy, while othes are not. How can I set skimpy AA to "revealing" and the other AA to "concealing"? Can I apply a keyword to ArmorAddon, not to the Armor in general? It's kind of a dilemma: if I set the Armor to "revealing" by default there is stupid SOS sticking through the fabric, otherwize I have to set every piece of armor to "revealing" manually via MCM.

5 hours ago, seahorse said:

I have two different Armor Addons for some of the Armors. One for redguard race and another one for all the rest of the races. Redguard's outfit is skimpy, while othes are not. How can I set skimpy AA to "revealing" and the other AA to "concealing"? Can I apply a keyword to ArmorAddon, not to the Armor in general? It's kind of a dilemma: if I set the Armor to "revealing" by default there is stupid SOS sticking through the fabric, otherwize I have to set every piece of armor to "revealing" manually via MCM.

I think you will need to create a plugin and create a new armor for those specific armors.

Hey guys I am having a bit of trouble. I have spent a good couple of hours searching for a solution before asking but I am sorry if there is a fix that I haven't seen.

So I downloaded the SOS light version about two days ago and it worked great. I then decided that I wanted to try the full version so I completely removed the light version and installed the full. The full version just doesn't let my game load at all. I launch SKSE and nothing happens at all. I tried enabling the papyrus logs so I could post any errors I get but the log isn't even created. I don't know if it's because the game doesn't start at all or what. 

Anyways I uninstalled the full version completely and reinstalled the light and the game starts and runs fine. Everything works. I then uninstalled light and reinstalled full and it wouldn't load once again. I then went into the plug ins to see which one might be stopping my game from running and the only time it will run is if Schlongs of Skyrim.esp is unchecked. Any idea on what my problem might be? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

55 minutes ago, spreeforall said:

Hey guys I am having a bit of trouble. I have spent a good couple of hours searching for a solution before asking but I am sorry if there is a fix that I haven't seen.

So I downloaded the SOS light version about two days ago and it worked great. I then decided that I wanted to try the full version so I completely removed the light version and installed the full. The full version just doesn't let my game load at all. I launch SKSE and nothing happens at all. I tried enabling the papyrus logs so I could post any errors I get but the log isn't even created. I don't know if it's because the game doesn't start at all or what. 

Anyways I uninstalled the full version completely and reinstalled the light and the game starts and runs fine. Everything works. I then uninstalled light and reinstalled full and it wouldn't load once again. I then went into the plug ins to see which one might be stopping my game from running and the only time it will run is if Schlongs of Skyrim.esp is unchecked. Any idea on what my problem might be? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Do you have SKYUI installed?  If you don't have all the requirements installed then your game will not load.

1 hour ago, spreeforall said:

I do have SKYUI installed and have all the mods it requires to load.

Ok, elucidate then on " I launch SKSE and nothing happens at all."

Do you mean nothing as in you can click on it until you're blue in the face but nothing shows up to indicate the game even tried to start or nothing as in you see it starting up but crashes before you get to the menu.

Also, how many ESP and ESM files do you have active?

37 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

Ok, elucidate then on " I launch SKSE and nothing happens at all."

Do you mean nothing as in you can click on it until you're blue in the face but nothing shows up to indicate the game even tried to start or nothing as in you see it starting up but crashes before you get to the menu.

Also, how many ESP and ESM files do you have active?

I am not extra computer saavy so the best I can do is describe it. When I launch SKSE a small window shows up for a split second before the game starts usually. The small window does show up and then afterwards nothing happens. I have 40 ESP and ESM files including the main Skyrim files active.

ok been tryiing but can someone help me get sos to stop fighting with racemenu for dick size. i started of forgetting about the sos racemenu  but finaly enabled it but even thou ingame it says racemenu controled for size anytime i load a game the size goes all weird.

ive already cleaned off scholongs,reset sos all that stuff but still same with them fighting for size when i load a save

I'm trying to understand how does SOS Light works. How does it decide to show the schlong?

I tried adding an armor to the body nif and if there is just a bit of something covering the torso the schlong disappears.

There are no scripts in that mod, it seems it is not using hints from the mesh or equipped slots. So how does it know when to show it?

3 hours ago, sidfu said:

prino it doesnt need a script as it attaches it to the torso so when torso covered it covers the schlong

But that's the question - how does it know the torso is covered. Also - it can be any part of the body - arm, just below the neck, doesn't matter - it will always break. 

Here is an experiment: 

Drop the original SOS light body meshes as an outfit replacer without doing any other changes - the NPCs are naked with schlongs. 

Add any outfit to this same mesh - no matter  which part of the body it covers - the schlong is gone. 

All this happens without any changes to other files, so no keywords or slots or anything else changes. 

I tried using both Nifskope and OS to experiement and got the same result. 

It seems it is something in the mesh, but what exactly? 

4 hours ago, prinyo said:

But that's the question - how does it know the torso is covered. Also - it can be any part of the body - arm, just below the neck, doesn't matter - it will always break. 

Here is an experiment: 

Drop the original SOS light body meshes as an outfit replacer without doing any other changes - the NPCs are naked with schlongs. 

Add any outfit to this same mesh - no matter  which part of the body it covers - the schlong is gone. 

All this happens without any changes to other files, so no keywords or slots or anything else changes. 

I tried using both Nifskope and OS to experiement and got the same result. 

It seems it is something in the mesh, but what exactly? 

It's based on what SLOT the armor uses.  Lite does not support "revealing" armors, it says so in the very first post.  If you want revealing, you need to use the full version.

23 hours ago, dp16 said:

Can someone tell me is SoS compatible with non adult mod Apocalypse(it adds spells etc) and it tells me in Mod Organizer that there is some conflicts, and if they are compatible, what to load first?

I'm not seeing any conflict between SOS and Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.

Screenshot_1.png

17 minutes ago, LeFlemard said:

Err, I'm making a patch mod for an armor mods for SE, since it's technically the same version, I'm asking here.

Can and how do I specify in an ARMO record that an armor is revealing?

I haven't done any Armors yet for SE; but I presume it is the same as LE.

On the right side, under Editor ID, type in "SOS_Revealing" (without the quotes).

Be sure to deselect Slot 52 under Biped Object for the ArmorAddon.

22 minutes ago, LeFlemard said:

Err, I'm making a patch mod for an armor mods for SE, since it's technically the same version, I'm asking here.

Can and how do I specify in an ARMO record that an armor is revealing?

Add a "SOS_Revealing" keyword, either by using the one included in the main SOS .esm file and making it a master of your plugin or by creating a new keyword entry in your own plugin and naming it "SOS_Revealing" (SOS only checks for the keyword name, so it will work even if you don't use the one from the .esm).

EDIT: ninja'd by Tweens.