This is less a technical issue and more curiosity getting the better of me and my perfectionist nature when it comes to mod installation these days.

So I noticed that if I have the Hormones addon, as well as B3lisario schlong for females, installed the one with installation priority is the model that is used.   

E.g. When I have B3lisario's no balls version installed after Hormones in MO then both the Hormones schlong and the B3lisario schlong become ball-less.

Does this happen because these schlongs although showing up in MCM as different schlongs call on the same resources which are being overwritten?

A second and probably not related issue but one that has the same results in the installation of BD Hoodies for some reason the BD Hoodie is overwriting all the female schlongs. 

I have merged SOS addon mods into one esp this playthrough however the previous example with the two female schlongs occurs without any merged plugins so I know at least with the first issue that isn't the cause.  

(I don't believe this is a load order issue, as they should be calling on different resources, to begin with, which is why I have not posted a load order. I have been modding for years so I have some idea of what to expect if it does have something to do with a load order problem, I assume this is either installation order or a 'soft conflict' between mods.)

Edit: Whatever the cause, cleaning armors and restarting SOS in-game seemed to fix it.  I haven't had the issue since with the overwritten schlongs.  The Ball-less thing with Hormones and the UNP addon still happens though so I believe that is just overwritten resources.

I'm having a bit of a problem meself. I came back to Skyrim:LE to help pass the time until SKSE64 releases, and I modded the game up just about the same way as it is now. Live a Deviant Life dumped me near the northern shore, and I played right up until the first dragon fight to test. None of the new stuff is interfering with the old, and everything seems to be installed correctly - I'm getting no pop-up errors, no mesh issues, no janky animations, nothing.

Until today.

I just re-added Joy of Perspective to the list, and now, depending on what character I pick, either my dick stands out like a tipped-over sundial or my breasts don't move. And it only happens in first-person. Disabling/uninstalling JoP fixes it without any issues(!), but then I can't see what I put the mod there to see.

Again, everything else is perfectly fine. Everything but this. Is there an obvious solution to this I'm missing, or do I have to go elbow-deep?

EDIT: I bit the bullet and reinstalled XPMSE, and it was surprisingly painless... but now my willy is rather *wee*. Can't change it, either; clicking that option brings up the schlong selection list instead of a size slider.

(To clarify, JoP was on the roster back then, too, with no issues. I know it's a skeleton problem, that much is a given. I'm just wary of completely resetting XPMSE and then having to do the same for every reliant mod)

(Also, I apologize in advance if the solution is already somewhere in here, but I am not digging through 200+ pages to find it. I'm just not, mate)

(Not to say I'm not being somewhat proactive, I'm searching 'Joy of Perspective' over the whole site and seeing what comes up. Fingers crossed I find what I need)

Why are my Falmers and Dragurs not schlongified ? 

I have these sex mods.

Spoiler

sex_mods_1.png
sex_mods_2.png

Nothing overwrites both Falmer and Dragur, i checked.

Animals work A okay, including trolls, Riekling and Dwarven Centurions. I cant be sure about dragons and stuff like spiders.

Also Giants dont have schlongs :frown:

Do i need some extra mod for that ? And if so, can some kinly soul provide me with a link to them ? 

So, i have a problem, i followed every step in the pdf to add a schlong to a custom race, but now skyrim wont load the god damn mod saying is dirty, what did i do wrong?

Also, am i supposed to change every MODNAME to the name of my mod?? or only the ones im actively using?

On 1/31/2018 at 9:14 AM, WaxenFigure said:

Did you add a mod to put undies on?  If not did you install some other male mod?  If also no then you probably didn't install this mod properly, what options did you choose in the FOMOD installer?

I did not add a mod to put the undies on. Here are the mods I have that might be affecting SOS: 

Mature Skin 2 7Base

UNP Base Main body V1dot2-6709

SkySight Skins Ultra HD Male Textures

SOS

SkyUI

SOS Physics

Of course I have SKSE

I feel like some of the skin mods may be canceling out or their just may be too many that I don't need. I sort of went a little mod crazy and need to figure out which ones I don't need. 

By FOMOD do you mean the options that come up once you turn on SOS? or is that a separate installer. I feel like I may have seen that and tried searching for it but couldn't figure that one out. 

10 hours ago, Teekers said:

I did not add a mod to put the undies on. Here are the mods I have that might be affecting SOS: 

Mature Skin 2 7Base

SOS

SkyUI

SOS Physics

Of course I have SKSE

I feel like some of the skin mods may be canceling out or their just may be too many that I don't need. I sort of went a little mod crazy and need to figure out which ones I don't need. 

By FOMOD do you mean the options that come up once you turn on SOS? or is that a separate installer. I feel like I may have seen that and tried searching for it but couldn't figure that one out. 

FOMOD options come up when you install the mod using Mod Organizer or NMM (yuck!).  If you installed manually then you had to do a shitload of work and probably did it wrong anyway.

If you have use Mod Organizer it's relatively easy to find where the underwear came from, look in the left hand pane of MO and right-click on SOS and select the information option.  On the information dialog box look at the tab for Conflicts and look to see which mod is overwriting the malebody_1.dds file. Move that mod above SOS so SOS overwrites it instead of it overwriting SOS and the underwear should go away (remove that mod before starting your next game once you've identified it as the problem).

7 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

FOMOD options come up when you install the mod using Mod Organizer or NMM (yuck!).  If you installed manually then you had to do a shitload of work and probably did it wrong anyway.

If you have use Mod Organizer it's relatively easy to find where the underwear came from, look in the left hand pane of MO and right-click on SOS and select the information option.  On the information dialog box look at the tab for Conflicts and look to see which mod is overwriting the malebody_1.dds file. Move that mod above SOS so SOS overwrites it instead of it overwriting SOS and the underwear should go away (remove that mod before starting your next game once you've identified it as the problem).

So I have NMM but whenever I try and download a mod that way it never works. When I download manually I just open nexus click on the plus sign, locate the file and it downloads in for me. When I click the SOS file and click the check mark at the left it gives me the options which I assume is the FOMOD? there I can choose body type..yada yada. Did I miss where it said with or without underwear? Because I'm pretty sure I check that option as no underwear. 

cool I understand all that. I'll go search for the mod organizer. 

1 hour ago, Teekers said:

So I have NMM but whenever I try and download a mod that way it never works. When I download manually I just open nexus click on the plus sign, locate the file and it downloads in for me. When I click the SOS file and click the check mark at the left it gives me the options which I assume is the FOMOD? there I can choose body type..yada yada. Did I miss where it said with or without underwear? Because I'm pretty sure I check that option as no underwear. 

cool I understand all that. I'll go search for the mod organizer. 

If you are using NMM then you should reinstall SOS, that should get rid of the underwear by overwriting whatever mod you installed that added non-nude bodies.

22 hours ago, Teekers said:

Mature Skin 2 7Base

SOS

SkyUI

SOS Physics

Of course I have SKSE

Skysight Skins (for vanilla male body w. tweaked feet mesh ) is not compatible with SoS, especially on its body texture part with loincloth texture. 

Face is technically compatible, but with a visible neck seam due to the color tone difference between the face and the body part.

19 hours ago, y_sengaku said:

Skysight Skins (for vanilla male body w. tweaked feet mesh ) is not compatible with SoS, especially on its body texture part with loincloth texture. 

Face is technically compatible, but with a visible neck seam due to the color tone difference between the face and the body part.

Aha! Thank you so much! I'll give that a try. Does the SOS GRworks HDT willy add on overwrite anything?

7 hours ago, Teekers said:

Aha! Thank you so much! I'll give that a try. Does the SOS GRworks HDT willy add on overwrite anything?

The add-on you mentioned is a sort of obsoleted one, especially here on LL.

As for HDT SoS body and schlong, I recommend the combination of SoS body HDT and Naturalistic HDT, by letting NMM and their package overwrite original non-HDT SoS meshes.

If you are really interested in jiggling schlong (not only balls), try instead FloppySoS (kinda resource heavy so I neither use nor know enough about it in detail).

On 17/12/2017 at 7:37 AM, YuliaS11 said:

By the way I was attempting to convert the dll with SKSE64 (This one has no Pointer related Hook file so it's hopefully working. But then I am worried about mesh loading though since SOS light can cover that without all the other problems) (included with zip, just not installed by fomod). But there will be some Papyrus script replacing to make a whole lot of features work, and there is no way to contact him (considering he's disconnected before the site upgrade and his files absent from Nexus)so I won't be able to post it either.

Looks like you beat me to it, I've not been checking this thread so didn't see your post. I've converted it as well but I've got it working with the scripts, extracted bsa, converted esp + esm and fomod. Nif optimizer corrupted the male feet as hdt-smp goes nuts if you use them. I sent a message to B3lisario last night but it's been several months since his last login. 

The only thing I haven't done is check the list of referenced armours in the plugin.

3 hours ago, Boppyhugs said:

I'm having an issue with making armor revealing, even when I tick the option is doesn't apply it to the armor, reinstalling didn't fix the issue and neither did a clean save.  It's becoming an issue since I can't use any armor in slot 52, any ideas on how to fix this?

As for SoS (full), you cannot use 'armor (including cloths, schlongs and so on)  occupying slot 52 regardless of toggling on/ off revealing setting. 

If you equip any other armor than schlong in slot 52, the latter will be just unequipped and there will be the hole in the crotch of body mesh 

(since SoS does not keep you from equipping the armor in slot 52) .  

Thus, revealing function only concerns the visual aspect.

If your problem is 'cannot equip (not show) armor', SoS is irrelevant to your issue.

You'd probably also better check other mod's setting like DD.

[Link Added for DD's 'hider system']: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/57988-armor-part-not-visible/?do=findComment&comment=1481312

4 minutes ago, y_sengaku said:

As for SoS (full), you cannot use 'armor (including cloths, schlongs and so on)  occupying slot 52 regardless of toggling on/ off revealing setting. 

If you equip any other armor than schlong in slot 52, the latter will be just unequipped and there will be the hole in the crotch of body mesh 

(since SoS does not keep you from equipping the armor in slot 52) .  

Thus, revealing function only concerns the visual aspect.

If your problem is 'cannot equip (not show) armor', SoS is irrelevant to your issue.

You'd probably also better check other mod's setting like DD.

[Link Added for DD's 'hider system']: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/57988-armor-part-not-visible/?do=findComment&comment=1481312

I'm playing as a female character and was able to simply mark armor as revealing to show the slot 52 clothing before. it still let's me choose the option but it doesn't mark it as revealing in SoS, it just acts like I didn't click the button for it

3 hours ago, Boppyhugs said:

I'm playing as a female character and was able to simply mark armor as revealing to show the slot 52 clothing before. it still let's me choose the option but it doesn't mark it as revealing in SoS, it just acts like I didn't click the button for it

Does your female character have a schlong, or any other SOS add-on applied such as pubic hair or anything like that? Using the revealing option often doesn't seem to work if you try it on characters not being managed by SOS. If she doesn't have an add-on set you might need to do it temporarily.

On 2/20/2018 at 7:55 PM, WaxenFigure said:

If you are using NMM then you should reinstall SOS, that should get rid of the underwear by overwriting whatever mod you installed that added non-nude bodies.

So I have the same issue and I haven't been able to fix it with anything yet. I recently had to do a full uninstall and reinstall. Everything else works except SoS. (which I also already tried reinstalling again)

Two things:

-All male characters have underwear on

-I am unable to edit the "highlighted NPC" schlong size/ type

Any ideas at all would be appreciated. 

39 minutes ago, dragongodmod117 said:

So I have the same issue and I haven't been able to fix it with anything yet. I recently had to do a full uninstall and reinstall. Everything else works except SoS. (which I also already tried reinstalling again)

Two things:

-All male characters have underwear on

-I am unable to edit the "highlighted NPC" schlong size/ type

Any ideas at all would be appreciated. 

Uninstall any other male body mods.  Start with only SOS.  If you have NMM that means you need to reinstall SOS after you remove the other mods.

1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

Uninstall any other male body mods.  Start with only SOS.  If you have NMM that means you need to reinstall SOS after you remove the other mods.

What if that's the only male body mod I have? The only other mods I have for males is an HDT set up for the schlongs.

EDIT. I've taken a look at the malebody_1.nif file and it has the hole for where the schlong should sit, and there's no underwear.

EDIT2. I somewhat resolved the permanent underwear problem, but now I still have the big problem of not being able to change anyone's schlong/ schlong size. And I also have a gaping hole where the schlong should be (like the base male body has). I guess the schlongs are just not loading?

1 hour ago, dragongodmod117 said:

What if that's the only male body mod I have? The only other mods I have for males is an HDT set up for the schlongs.

EDIT. I've taken a look at the malebody_1.nif file and it has the hole for where the schlong should sit, and there's no underwear.

EDIT2. I somewhat resolved the permanent underwear problem, but now I still have the big problem of not being able to change anyone's schlong/ schlong size. And I also have a gaping hole where the schlong should be (like the base male body has). I guess the schlongs are just not loading?

You have to install at least one schlong with the SOS mod, it comes with three in the install package or you can use some other SOS add on schlong but you need at least one installed. 

Another factor that can break things is using the wrong skeleton, use ONLY the XPMSE skeleton not even the skeleton that comes with SOS is going to work in all situations like the XPMSE skeleton will. 

If you reinstalled SOS and chose to install it's skeleton then you need to overwrite it by reinstalling XPMSE.  Also and custom races/NPCs/Followers that have their own custom skeletons need to have those skeletons replaced by the XPMSE one.  Sometimes I feel like the Highlander: "There can be only one" :smile:

The size of the schlong for the player can be controlled via the Racemenu sliders (requires the XPMSE.ESP plugin) while for NPCs you should be able to use the SOS menu but first they have to have a schlong and not just a hole where it should be.