I stick to small, realisticly looking schlongs. They look lovely when soft, they look normal - if a bit too small - when ercted. I know the erection could be changed with Grower not a Shower mod - if only I could edit the script so that the erection entails not 20-times, but, say, 5-times size encrease! If there is a person her who made it, please, share your edited script.

Hi,

The mods works fine but together with HTD weapons and duel sheath redux, my off-hand weapon is under my feet. I tried downloading a SOS compatible skeelton that was supposed to fix that, but it doesn't, also ran FNIS but the weapon keeps appearing under my feet.

Any help would be appreciated.

Two years, still can't figure out this problem. Maybe you're done with this mod now, but I'd like to ask about it again, just in case.

Original post:

Hi B3lisario, absolutely love your work and can't thank you enough for it. <3 Having a problem using SoS 2.5.41, Racemenu 3.2.2, and XPMSE 2.82. All the sliders work fine, except specifically the 'Length' sliders (the ones for, I assume, each bone). Scale sliders work fine, as do the pitch, roll, yaw, and thickness.

The length sliders however act strangely. I've done a little testing trying different combinations, and it seems that if you change the Length sliders and save, upon reloading, the lengths are increased. Could be doubled even, not entirely sure. Opening the race menu again and changing either thickness or length by one point resets that bone to the setting it was saved at. Kind of a hassle to do that after ever reload, haha.

I asked a while back on XPMSE's support thread, and Groovtama seemed to think it was a problem with SoS using NiOverride, but to ask here anyway. I'm not so sure, as I think if it was a problem with the method of scaling overall, it wouldn't only affect the length sliders. Could be wrong though, I've no idea how you managed the magic of this mod.

Thanks again!

EDIT: So, did some more testing. It's not just the Length sliders, it's a combination of the length and thickness sliders. If, for one group (or bone?), you increase both the thickness and length sliders then upon reloading the *actual* length will have increased (not the slider, just the shape of the schlong). Not the thickness, however.

If you only increase one, either length or thickness, then it remains the same upon reloading; no problems. So it looks like using both thickness and length for a bone confuses it, and temporarily increases the schlong's length until one of the relevant sliders is touched, whereby it returns to the last setting. (Until reload, that is, when it gets lengthened again).

Since then I've upgraded to the latest versions, problem still persists.

Using SOS together with the Sister outfit (http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-650.html / http://www.loverslab.com/topic/78662-i-want-sister-outfit-link-download-i-cant-find/ ) prevents my character (female, no schlong) from wearing both the Sister upper (body part 32) and lower part (body part 49) of the outfit. I've looked into reassigning the slot of the lower part, but can't find an appropriate free slot to assign it to (48 didn't work). 

I found http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27621-changed-item-slots-problem/ after a bit of searching around, but reinstalling the Sister mod didn't help (with saving in between), nor restarting SOS (v3.00.004).

Any tips on how I could make these two mods work together? 

So can anyone give a quick guide on how to get my female character to masturbate as a man ? 

I have all those mods : 
dickmods.jpg

Changing SexLab gender to male doesnt work, only option related to that is the one from "Follow me for sex" mod but its greyed out ( "Girl with a penis masturbates aas a male" ) and cannot be enabled... 

Sex scenes work fine, ditto for erection etc.. 

I used SLEN's masturbate option since that goes by your Sexlab gender. Most mods just look at your papyrus gender to determine what scenes to pull (Sexlab Aroused/Redux for instance).

IS there any way to achieve it with the mods i already have installed ?

I would install SLEN but i dont want to start a new game and my game is already mod heavy and id hate to fuck it up :/

Edit: never mind, i eventually installed SLEN and started new game. Works like a charm. Thanks a lot :)

Hello,

recently I (re)installed All-In-One Pussy, XP32 Enhanced Skeleton, Floppy SOS. But now I can not bend the Schlong up or down anymore. The keys don't do anything! I remapped them for up and down key with Shift.

What should I look for or check in order to get it to work?

Thank you in advance!

Any idea how can i fix a colour problem with schlong when using the Succubus race ? 

Im using

Succbus Race -

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22903/?

Fair Skin Complexion

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/?

and the EvilReFlex fix for schlong textures

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1689-textures-for-sos-schlong-for-females-and-sos-equipable-schlong-unp-and-cbbe-support/

Every vanilla race female schlong looks fine its only the Succubus who is always the other colour than the body :/ 

recently I (re)installed All-In-One Pussy, XP32 Enhanced Skeleton, Floppy SOS. But now I can not bend the Schlong up or down anymore. The keys don't do anything! I remapped them for up and down key with Shift.

Thank you in advance! 

Have you made sure that NOTHING overwrites the XP32 Skeleton files ? 
IIRC that mod cant be overwritten by anything to work. 

Thank you in advance!

Have you made sure that NOTHING overwrites the XP32 Skeleton files ?

IIRC that mod cant be overwritten by anything to work.

I just reinstalled that skeleton. Nothing overwritten, so that cant be it.

Deleting the scripts and forms of FloppySOS mod with the Save Tool seems to fix the non-floppyness, but the up/down of SOS doesn't work even if I disable the floppy mod.

Any more ideas?

Could the fact, that I always jave to use player.tc x2 when I load, have something to do with it?

I know this sounds stupid, but I use invisible armors and clothing, but want my schlongs to still be seen. Is there a way for me to have them still be visible when crotch armor is equipped? Also, how would I make all armors or clothing revealing? That sounds like an easy fix.

I know this sounds stupid, but I use invisible armors and clothing, but want my schlongs to still be seen. Is there a way for me to have them still be visible when crotch armor is equipped? Also, how would I make all armors or clothing revealing? That sounds like an easy fix.

See my old post.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?view=findpost&p=1848356

That plugin sets most of the armors and a lot of the clothing as SOS_Revealing.

Hi, I was download MO and it's very simple for install all mod in Nexus but I don't know how download here with MO for SOS, is it possible to download mods here with MO?

Thanks.  (sorry I'm french and I don't understand very well e,glish maybe I don't understand all for install mod... :blush: )

Do you guys have a recommendation of how to get overall slightly realistic and consistent schlong sizes on the npcs?

I always get some extremely small and some extremely large! :o

May be I don't understand the MCM options right...

In order to get schlong sizes somewhat closer to my own understanding of what do realistic schlong sizes mean, I had to edit meshes via 3d editor. And even after that have been done, I still haven't got a consistent or persistent schlong sizes. From time to time they look pretty large, or tiny instead  :-/ Besides, after I got happy with soft penises look, it turns out erected ones look too small.

Ah, I know what you need! You need to edit a Global value named GenBase, xEdit will do for that purpose. The lower the value, the less schlong size rank (the difference betweene size 1 and size 20). I set it to 1.4 for most of addons.

For more information you may want to read this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?view=findpost&p=1728283