I have the problem everytime I get undressed my game crashes -_-...

And TnTTnT your image is just loading :/

That image is how you should select.

- Don't install skeleton from SOS if you going to use XPMSE (should fix your CTD)

- Check SOS shop if you want to have it

- Select shlong type you prefer

Help, please help me.

i use mod organiser to download mods and it downloaded properly showing in the MCM, but whenever i take off my armor, just when i press on the armor to take it off, the game crashes, please help me.

What skeleton you are using?

Try to install XPMSE.

Help, please help me.

i use mod organiser to download mods and it downloaded properly showing in the MCM, but whenever i take off my armor, just when i press on the armor to take it off, the game crashes, please help me.

Try to install XPMSE.

yep, it worked, thanks, but how do i give my character or anyone an erection? to make them hard instead of their weiner just being down.

Help, please help me.

Try to install XPMSE.

yep, it worked, thanks, but how do i give my character or anyone an erection? to make them hard instead of their weiner just being down.

By default it's "Pg Up"/"Pg Down" for NPC under crosshair, or the same + Shift for PC.

Or check the console: <sae sosfasterect>; <sae sosslowerect>; <sae sosbendX> (X=-9 to 9); <sae sosflacced>.

Have a fun  ;)

Help, please help me.

Try to install XPMSE.

By default it's "Pg Up"/"Pg Down" for NPC under crosshair, or the same + Shift for PC.

Or check the console: <sae sosfasterect>; <sae sosslowerect>; <sae sosbendX> (X=-9 to 9); <sae sosflacced>.

Have a fun  ;)

thanks

"SOS WARNING! SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll not found, or the installed version is too old. Found -1, expected 300004. Please exit the game and reinstall!"

I've reinstalled a bunch of times! It doesn't work at all!

Are you using the FOMOD Installer or just incorrectly dumping everything into the data folder?

"SOS WARNING! SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll not found, or the installed version is too old. Found -1, expected 300004. Please exit the game and reinstall!"

Are you using the FOMOD Installer or just incorrectly dumping everything into the data folder?

After I convert the SOS, I use Nexus Mod Manager to add it in.

After I convert the SOS, I use Nexus Mod Manager to add it in.

Convert? WTF does that mean? You download it, then install it and NMM should kick off the FOMOD installer giving you a set of menus to select which options you want.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't most men's penises uncircumcised, at least in the U.S.?

I thought the real only difference between circumcised and uncircumcised dicks is the color on the head. I could be wrong, though. It's just kinda odd that you left out that feature.

The difference between circumcised and uncircumcised is the existence of the prepuce. If removed, your dickhead's skin will thicken and harden, making it harder for the nerves to receive input. It is translated in a slight change of color.  Your dickhead develop a callus, same thing happens with your hands when you do a lot of manual work.

The difference between circumcised and uncircumcised is the existence of the prepuce. If removed, your dickhead's skin will thicken and harden, making it harder for the nerves to receive input. It is translated in a slight change of color.  Your dickhead develop a callus, same thing happens with your hands when you do a lot of manual work.

Isn't it just the removal of the foreskin? I've never heard of anyone getting a callus from having their foreskin.

I've also learned that most countries in the US don't even practice MC all that much.