I'm having a problem where when I set my characters armor to revealing, they still take it off during a sex scene. Help?

Setting to "revealing" does not affect removing of armor.  All it does is allow the schlong to appear while wearing armor.  Removing of armor is handled either by SexLab itself, or by the mod that calls the sex animation (mods can override the stripping - Defeat has it's own stripping settings, AA disables stripping for particular scenes, etc)

I'm having a problem where when I set my characters armor to revealing, they still take it off during a sex scene. Help?

Setting to "revealing" does not affect removing of armor.  All it does is allow the schlong to appear while wearing armor.  Removing of armor is handled either by SexLab itself, or by the mod that calls the sex animation (mods can override the stripping - Defeat has it's own stripping settings, AA disables stripping for particular scenes, etc)

Oh.

A question in animating with SOS skeleton.

Can you edit the bones for the SOS in animation?

Lets say i make a SOS helicopter animation, i need to be able to move the bones around.

In 3ds max i can but does it work ingame with HDT and all?

Yes, but no.

The bones can be animated and a workable HKX generated.

The problem is the behavior file that the game needs in order to play the animations.

This is what FNIS does.  It writes the behavior files for the game.

Unfortunately, the original authors of SoS decided not to use FNIS and instead opted for a more manual generation of the behavior file.  So, unless you learn how to write the behavior file for SOS with your animations included, there isn't another way to get them into game.

This post is about Setting revealing flag For all armors fast

Guys I know how the revealing armor works and that you have to be schlongified and wearing it then select revealing from MCM

But If I want to set multiple armors or even all armors to be revealing, that is a pain in the ass process to do that for each and every armor.

So I was wondering If there is some way to make SOS treat all armors as revealing by default ? like batch setting all armors as revealing in one step or something ? 

Tried Solution (didn't work for me)

Used the "SOS - Revealing Armors.esp" from  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36903/?

VectorPlexus said about it in the nexus forums the following

"What the revealing esp does, is just set the body armor slots only for 32 and adds the SOS_Revealing keyword. since its being loaded after Schlongs of Skyrim.esp (or at least it should), all it does is to correct the armor form to properly set the right settings a revealing armor should have. This ESP is just a corrective ESP for these armors to work properly, because not all users will want to have revealing armors"

So I made sure that it is loaded after Schlongs of Skyrim.esp and loaded my save to try it out. But nothing changed in-game armors still had the slot 52 used :/  

So any idea why it didn't work ? or even an alternate solution for this problem ?

Guys I know how the revealing armor works and that you have to be schlongified and wearing it then select revealing from MCM

But If I want to set multiple armors or even all armors to be revealing, that is a pain in the ass process to do that for each and every armor.

So I was wondering If there is some way to make SOS treat all armors as revealing by default ? like batch setting all armors as revealing in one step or something ? 

If you install all of the Revealing Armors for SOS packs then almost all armors will have the Built-In Revealing tag.

If you install all of the Revealing Armors for SOS packs then almost all armors will have the Built-In Revealing tag.

Hey FauxFurry thanks   :D but I have already tried that and it didn't work for me. I jumped into the game and sadly armors still had the slot 52 and were marked as concealing as far as I know. Any idea why ? .... I edited my previous post btw and included more details 

Hey FauxFurry thanks   :D but I have already tried that and it didn't work for me. I jumped into the game and sadly armors still had the slot 52 and were marked as concealing as far as I know. Any idea why ? .... I edited my previous post btw and included more details 

You wouldn't happen to have any other armor altering mods lower in the load order than the Revealing Armors,would you? The Revealing Armors plug-ins need to be fairly low down on the list.

You wouldn't happen to have any other armor altering mods lower in the load order than the Revealing Armors,would you? The Revealing Armors plug-ins need to be fairly low down on the list.

Okay I have been testing some more today, it is almost the last one in load order (just before the bashed_patch) and still doesn't work. Now that I think about it could the bashed patch be the reason why it doesn't work ?

So any idea why it didn't work ? or even an alternate solution for this problem ?

Edit the SOS_SKSE.PSC file and change the following code:

; Returns true if either
; A) the passed Armor has the SOS_Revealing keyword, or
;  its first ArmorAddon using the body biped slot is stored in the list SOS_RevealingArmors
Bool Function IsRevealing(Armor akArmor) Global Native
to

; Returns true if either
; A) the passed Armor has the SOS_Revealing keyword, or
;  its first ArmorAddon using the body biped slot is stored in the list SOS_RevealingArmors
Bool Function IsRevealing(Armor akArmor) Global 
    Return true;
EndFunction
Recompile that script and it should give you what you want.

Hey there! I do have a serious problem with my PC's and all male NPC's schlongs.

All of a sudden they're always visible, no mater what armor I wear. (I'm not using any revealing armor mod, nor have I ever messed around with the armors I use. It just started all of a sudden. >.<

The schlongs still animate fine and are fully functional, just that they would never disappear anymore, and that is very disturbing. :s

EDIT: I just noticed, I can't even bend my or any other schlong anymore.

EDIT2: Never mind - It was my fault in the end. ^^"

Hey there! I do have a serious problem with my PC's and all male NPC's schlongs.

All of a sudden they're always visible, no mater what armor I wear. (I'm not using any revealing armor mod, nor have I ever messed around with the armors I use. It just started all of a sudden. >.<

The schlongs still animate fine and are fully functional, just that they would never disappear anymore, and that is very disturbing. :s

EDIT: I just noticed, I can't even bend my or any other schlong anymore.

EDIT2: Never mind - It was my fault in the end. ^^"

Well then say how you did it since the post right before yours is an answer (but not very easy to accomplish) I gave to someone who WANTED to have that exact thing happen.

Hey so this Extra or Fan Made mod is "Hugely" out dated and was wondering is there a way to by pass the scaling in game or change a setting or something to remove the limit on size to the player like this ? http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/575-increase-size-slider-for-schlongs-of-skyrim/ (I know its ridiculous why would you need it any bigger than max?) and to that i say "I iz da Dragon Born Man"

If you install XPMSE, it will have an optional part that installs a racemenu addon so you can change your size to your hearts content.

ECE is not supported though,

Hello! can someone help me out ;_; i've tried everything with no luck!

I originally had better males installed, before i found SoS, but the other day i found SoS  and thought it looked much better, so i went ahead and uninstalled BetterMales, then proceeded to install SoS, everything  seems to be working fine  EXCEPT for one little problem ;_: my male characters have TWO PENISES?! one is the old one from Better Males, with no texture or anything, and then the other one is SoS and seems to be working fine,  does anyone know a way to get rid of the previous one? :c i've tried downloading the better males zip and going in and deleting all the meshes/textures i could find from it and still no luck, it won't seem to go away..

post-171766-0-04612900-1469642674_thumb.png

I originally had better males installed, before i found SoS, but the other day i found SoS  and thought it looked much better, so i went ahead and uninstalled BetterMales, then proceeded to install SoS, everything  seems to be working fine  EXCEPT for one little problem ;_: my male characters have TWO PENISES?! one is the old one from Better Males, with no texture or anything, and then the other one is SoS and seems to be working fine,  does anyone know a way to get rid of the previous one? :c i've tried downloading the better males zip and going in and deleting all the meshes/textures i could find from it and still no luck, it won't seem to go away..

I am no an expert. Just when you are talking of " your male characters" do you mean all the Skyrim male NPCs? I have double penis when having a deal with some of the standalone characters with custom body. In any case you seem to have two different male body meshes at once.

Uninstall "Better Males", the penis they have is fixed to the body and as you have seen you have the option of having it erect or flaccid with no easy way to switch between them.

SOS provides a body sans penis and then adds the penis as an object that can be commanded to go from flaccid to erect and the angle of the penis can even be changed to match up to the sex act.

Your use of "Better Males" with SOS is the source of the double penis problem.

There is a conflict with enhanced blood textures and this mod about scripts, what should i do ?

I use MO

That is not a conflict that needs to be resolved. Both mods include jonwd7's Brawl Bug Patch. Conflicting files are those files and they are holding the same information.

You can safely ignore that conflict

When I installed SOS it was overwritting EBT and I got a warning from MO telling me to move change the order. When I did it, I started getting CTD on loading screen. After disabling EBT it stopped. Is there a way to make it work? 

There is a conflict with enhanced blood textures and this mod about scripts, what should i do ?

I use MO

That is not a conflict that needs to be resolved. Both mods include jonwd7's Brawl Bug Patch. Conflicting files are those files and they are holding the same information.

You can safely ignore that conflict

When I installed SOS it was overwritting EBT and I got a warning from MO telling me to move change the order. When I did it, I started getting CTD on loading screen. After disabling EBT it stopped. Is there a way to make it work? 

I would just delete the bsa that comes packaged with SOS. The bsa only includes the brawl bugs patch (unless something changed recently) so if you already have that somewhere else it's unnecessary. I don't use EBT myself, but have always had the brawl patch installed and was having similar issues once SOS started including it. Deleting the SOS bsa fixed everything for me.

I have never experienced this problem. EBT is winning conflicts against SOS in my game. Sounds to me that there is something else going on.

Brawl Bugs Patch itself is slightly out of date. This came out recently and was tested by Steam forum regulars. They are adding it in to their mod lists, as replacement for old patch.

Modern Brawl Bug Fix by Enai Siaion

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77465/?