So I went crazy and completely redid the UVs for the SOS bodies to use the vanilla template.

No more seams with vanilla textures and easy texture conversions!

Anyone interested?

Going to work on improving the UVs for SAM next I think since those meshes are so much better.

hi boo i would most def like to try those as i am fairly new to lovers lab im not sure how you give me a link to them

I found a mod that was incompatible with Schlongs of Skyrim and the cause of my permaunderwear bug issue. The name of the mod responsible is Armor Customization WIP by jabr192 on NexusMods. I would constantly get frustrated when I load the mod mentioned along with SOS. Can you find someway to work with the creator of the Armor mod causing the bug in order to make the two mods compatible with each other? I would be very grateful if you can.

That mod clearly states "Incompatible with UNP and CBBE", so until that is fixed (if ever) that mod would not be used much by this crowd.

Also it is customary when asking for help with another mod to link to it (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74039/? and it is based on this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49608/?).

I know that might get you into trouble on the Nexus but it is safe to do so here.

I found a mod that was incompatible with Schlongs of Skyrim and the cause of my permaunderwear bug issue. The name of the mod responsible is Armor Customization WIP by jabr192 on NexusMods. I would constantly get frustrated when I load the mod mentioned along with SOS. Can you find someway to work with the creator of the Armor mod causing the bug in order to make the two mods compatible with each other? I would be very grateful if you can.

That mod clearly states "Incompatible with UNP and CBBE", so until that is fixed (if ever) that mod would not be used much by this crowd.

Also it is customary when asking for help with another mod to link to it (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74039/? and it is based on this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49608/?).

I know that might get you into trouble on the Nexus but it is safe to do so here.

I understand that risk, I heard from the creator that he could be working on a patch to correct this issue. He said "it may simply just be some editing of slots to fix it."

Hmm my character is stuck wearing underwear for some reason. Had a problem with a save, used the save cleaner and now it won't give my character a schlong and stuck wearing underwear. The rest of the NPC's work fine and SOS show my character in the MCM menu. I tried removing SOS and reloading it, It worked fine before and I tried erection spell, it worked once to remove the underwear, but not again. any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Hmm my character is stuck wearing underwear for some reason. Had a problem with a save, used the save cleaner and now it won't give my character a schlong and stuck wearing underwear. The rest of the NPC's work fine and SOS show my character in the MCM menu. I tried removing SOS and reloading it, It worked fine before and I tried erection spell, it worked once to remove the underwear, but not again. any suggestions would be appreciated. 

You didn't do something utterly foolish and delete the save from before you "cleaned" it did you?

Hint: If you BREAK something when using a "Save Cleaner" then you cleaned it wrong and should try again.

No still have it, I save a lot so going back is not a problem, this particular play through has been cranky from early on so it could be getting close to a natural death. I am on save #1100, I remove most of them to another folder and keep about 100 in the save folder. I think this is the first time since I started using it, that I have had an issue with SOS, it has always just worked.

No still have it, I save a lot so going back is not a problem, this particular play through has been cranky from early on so it could be getting close to a natural death. I am on save #1100, I remove most of them to another folder and keep about 100 in the save folder. I think this is the first time since I started using it, that I have had an issue with SOS, it has always just worked.

Then you are in good shape and can try cleaning it again if you see the need to clean it.

Seem to have the Schlong Size Multiplier system crash.  :( The system asks me to wait after me pressing Enter. Then I recieve no messages. I always kept ignoring the situation cause the Multiplier worked regularly (as well as the Distributer) until now. I was sure I knew how to use it. So, now, whatever I do, all the NPCs are all the same too big. Neither after reschlongification, nor after numerous relocations and loadscreens.

This is BDHoodie, size 1, Multiplier -50 http://imgdepo.com/id/i9206584

This is SOS Leito, s,1, -50 http://imgdepo.com/id/i9206585

This is VP Regular< s.1, -50 http://imgdepo.com/id/i9206586

No chances to make them grow smaller.

I have a weird bug I use a custome race mod half dragon half human race and when my character is naked I can equip a schlong but I still see the texture around the pelvic area yet the schlong appear to be fine working perfectly but the weird texture is still there does anyone know about a fix for this I also use XP32 skeleton found on this site. Any help would be appreciated thanks in advance.

I have a weird bug I use a custome race mod half dragon half human race and when my character is naked I can equip a schlong but I still see the texture around the pelvic area yet the schlong appear to be fine working perfectly but the weird texture is still there does anyone know about a fix for this I also use XP32 skeleton found on this site. Any help would be appreciated thanks in advance.

If your custom race isn't set up to work with SOS then you are probably seeing some of it's own built-in static penis clipping through the SOS one.

Okay, is there any way to change the NPS's schlong size via console?

Sorry for my obstinacy.

Actually, yes. It is kept as a Rank for an overall "Schlongified Faction" (that is its name) and as a Rank for another Faction whose name will be dependent on the type of Schlong the actor is sporting (Smurf, Vector Plexus etc).

You will have to use the "GetFactionRank" and "SetFactionRank" commands for both of those factions. If the NPC to be changed is present you will have to disable and enable him from the console to effect the change but I just tried it out and it seemed to work.

I looked around a bit, but didn't see anything related on description page or the few extra pages I browsed.  Been using SOS for a long time, usually default body, regular build.  Wanted to try muscular build, but don't see an armor set for it.  There are a lot of great conversions for armor, but they all look like default body, am I wrong? 

Just wanted to know if there is a muscular body armor conversion mod around for vanilla and dlc armors.  I'm fine with default, just thought I might switch things up a bit with the muscular build if the armors are available.  I'm sure this has been asked multiple times, so I apologize for not looking more.

edit: muscular build, I guess should be Bodybuilder build. 

I looked around a bit, but didn't see anything related on description page or the few extra pages I browsed.  Been using SOS for a long time, usually default body, regular build.  Wanted to try muscular build, but don't see an armor set for it.  There are a lot of great conversions for armor, but they all look like default body, am I wrong? 

Just wanted to know if there is a muscular body armor conversion mod around for vanilla and dlc armors.  I'm fine with default, just thought I might switch things up a bit with the muscular build if the armors are available.  I'm sure this has been asked multiple times, so I apologize for not looking more.

The only muscular/bodybuilder armor for SOS that I saw was on Nexus.  It was an option available for the Aoki skimpy SOS armors ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36903/? ).

The only muscular/bodybuilder armor for SOS that I saw was on Nexus.  It was an option available for the Aoki skimpy SOS armors ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36903/? ).

Ah, I hear ya.  Thanks.  I'll stick to the old routine then.

Sorry for my obstinacy.

Actually, yes. It is kept as a Rank for an overall "Schlongified Faction" (that is its name) and as a Rank for another Faction whose name will be dependent on the type of Schlong the actor is sporting (Smurf, Vector Plexus etc).

You will have to use the "GetFactionRank" and "SetFactionRank" commands for both of those factions. If the NPC to be changed is present you will have to disable and enable him from the console to effect the change but I just tried it out and it seemed to work.

Off the agenda. I forgot all of them NPCs have Rank 1 by my order.

And what about misterious Size Multiplier. How am I supposed to check it out? Apart from ingame visual perception. Where is it's database located?

Need to decrease their size by all means!

I presumed the SOS-RaceMenu Roration Plugin or SOS-RaceMenu Plugin is in charge for such a mess. I learnt them 'conflicting' with some spells. So I delete them both. Nothing seem to be changed but RaceMenu sliders disappeared.

Sorry for my obstinacy.

Off the agenda. I forgot all of them NPCs have Rank 1 by my order.

And what about misterious Size Multiplier. How am I supposed to check it out? Apart from ingame visual perception. Where is it's database located?

Need to decrease their size by all means!

I presumed the SOS-RaceMenu Roration Plugin or SOS-RaceMenu Plugin is in charge for such a mess. I learnt them 'conflicting' with some spells. So I delete them both. Nothing seem to be changed but RaceMenu sliders disappeared.

If you want to do more than that you'll have to examine the internals of the mod yourself and it's no surprise that the Racemenu sliders disappeared when you removed SOS-Racemenu plugin since that is what adds them in the first place.

Anybody here who could help me to find out why my schlongs look so weird? They seem to have a different texture than the rest of the body... I use only CBBE and Schlongs of Skyrim and no other male body mods.

It looks like you might be using a schlong type for a hairless body with a hairy body.

Thank you for answering! Well, during installation, I choosed hairless body. It seems a bit darker in that area, but it's not hairy. Today I saw another weird thing: I killed a forsworn and looted his armor - and he had no schlong at all. There was a hole in the body where you could see the terrain from under the body! I have tried to play around with the load order, but with no results. The only other mod that has a male body is my follower. But I've put that first and SoS after, so that SoS overwrites. Or at least it should do so. Indeed, Mod Organizer does not indicate any conflicts. However, what we see here is not the follower's original body, because that one has a non-erect penis.

Wonder if it is a commonplace - those weird cones on the inner side of the legs? Is it a usual conflict between SOS and vanila armor and nothing could be done here?

http://imgdepo.com/id/i9223403

Different body meshes and different UV's, you'll need a vanilla armour replacer that's been made for SOS bodies.

No chances to get NON-revealing replacer somewhere, I guess?

I have been fiddling with mine and uninstalling and installing and now for some reason I am missing the actual penis, its on npcs but my character basically has a see thru his body at that spot.

i have sorta the same problem the schlong is thare for a little bit an then after a min or two it go's invisabile just like you said and i don't know why