Just did a complete new install, can't seem to configure the underwear to disappear? Never seen this problem before? Have slot 52 checked for strip and have installed a SOS compatible skin for males... underwear is still there. Also I don't seem to be able to adjust my PC's schlong size , the slider is set to 1 and greyed out. Ideas?

Thanks

Did you install at least one Schlong option? If you didn't select at least one type of schlong to put on your player and NPCs then what you describe is the result.

Hi Waxen, well I managed to remove the underwear but the schlong is missing, it's a completely transparent "hole" where his dick should be. I have installed the muscular schlong and can see it in the plugin list. I am using the latest version of SOS.

Do you have this skeleton installed?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?

(Make sure no other mod installed some other older skeleton, far too many mods will install an older skeleton).

Thanks for that. i uninstalled v 3 and went back to v2 something. Everything is working fine again.

I´ve started using this mod a couple of days ago and it´s real good :D  But i have one little problem... Whenever I set the size of a follower's Schlong in the mcm menu, it somehow resets back to it's old size when I check on it later. The followers I have tried this on were both ingame NPC followers, but have their appearance altered by several mods.

Maybe it's incompatible with another mod or maybe I'm doing something wrong. I'm wondering if anyone else ever encountered this problem?

edit: don't know if it matters but I have a custom home where npc auto change clothes to get into the bath.

Would anyone be willing to offer a quick step-by-step for repositioning a schlong mesh to force it to at least reasonably fit a different body?  Simply changing its position in Bodyslide / Nifskope is not adequate.  I had a very poor workaround which is unfortunately not working as intended.  The schlong in question is actually Evil's Horse Penis 2, and the body in question is CBBE Manga Body 1.4 (from here), but simply knowing what steps are required should be all I need.

Friends, I need help. Can someone explain me what should I do or edit that females would use sexlab strapon per race, in active role of course. For example, a Nord female would use strapon when dominates, but Orc female wouldn't, to avoid duplication(it has individual cock already). Thanks in advance.

SOS is not detecting a compatible skeleton, yet I have chosen to install the skeleton that comes with it.

Doesn't help if you let some other mod also install a skeleton, lots of mods will do that and NOT warn you they did so.

That's why it's recommended that you install the latest release version of the skeleton after any other mod which installs a skeleton.

If you are using Mod Organizer it's easy to check the conflicts and find out which mod(s) may be overwriting the sksleton and disable their bastard skeleton, otherwise install the latest skeleton (again if you already installed it).

i use sos  equipable for my pc and lydia and dont have any problem with it .

but i have problems with zaz whipping,  no whip marks on the body of my pc with sos equipable on. full whip marks at lydia.

thats new, never happened on older versions of sexlab.

anyone knows a way to make it work right ?

and another question : is there any mod that uses explicit sos shemales ?

Hi

i seem to have an issue where the erect penis is at an angle. i know of the page Up and page down for the up and down angle, but is there a left and right?? The erect cock seems to point to the left at any erect angle. i cant make it point directly forward :(

Was wondering if anyone experienced this with sexlab ?? when ever i initiate an action through sexlab my player character is changed in weight slider. not sure why this even happens looks like nio is malfunctioning.

My character was supposed to be buffed but through sexlab he truns skinny.

There's something that always bugged me... why  NPC get underwear off when nude?? isn't it supposed to stay on?? ... When I loot a dead npc  out of his armor the underwear goes off instantly...I would like to happen only for sex... is this possible??

The game doesn't actually have any "underwear" armor (vanilla game had it as part of the body and you lose that when you installed NUDE bodies and SOS is a nude body) and historically looted bodies were looted completely anyway so no, you would not leave any underwear on the body but for people like you there ARE other mods you can see in the list here that DO provide underwear for those bodies but it isn't part of THIS mod.

There's something that always bugged me... why  NPC get underwear off when nude?? isn't it supposed to stay on?? ... When I loot a dead npc  out of his armor the underwear goes off instantly...I would like to happen only for sex... is this possible??

The game doesn't actually have any "underwear" armor (vanilla game had it as part of the body and you lose that when you installed NUDE bodies and SOS is a nude body) and historically looted bodies were looted completely anyway so no, you would not leave any underwear on the body but for people like you there ARE other mods you can see in the list here that DO provide underwear for those bodies but it isn't part of THIS mod.

I know how the meshes and the vanilla game works... I know about the slot 52.... I thought SOS added underwear via script, I remember seeing the underwear flashing and disappearing when undressing an npc, so it seems SOS doesn't add underwear at all?, I wanted to know about a way to have underwear on, but get the schlong for sex... I know about a mod that does something like that but it is a plugin to replace the schlong for underwear....

Hi,

Can we merge the SOS addons, like "SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp", "SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp" and "SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp" together for only one .esp ?

Thanks.

I know how the meshes and the vanilla game works... I know about the slot 52.... I thought SOS added underwear via script, I remember seeing the underwear flashing and disappearing when undressing an npc, so it seems SOS doesn't add underwear at all?, I wanted to know about a way to have underwear on, but get the schlong for sex... I know about a mod that does something like that but it is a plugin to replace the schlong for underwear....

I asked myself the same question and I found this solution, it works pretty fine with SOS :

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1878-underpants/

For the female underwears I use this :

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2769-sos-underwear-for-both-genders-for-cbbe-bodyslide/

Those versions of SOS put underwear on NPCs if they were NOT naked, it was an odd underwear which was so THICK that it clipped through a great many clothing and armor items, it also had other technical problems and is not recommended.

I've downloaded SOS I had a customized skeleton for it all of a sudden it stopped working so I tried & started a new game thinking it was

that then I tried to start a new game with a nord but the where you try to change the players size it won't let you but it will change

the change the size of the npc's i'm just wondering what went wrong if anybody could help I would really appreciate it

Hi,

Can we merge the SOS addons, like "SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp", "SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp" and "SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp" together for only one .esp ?

Thanks.

I asked myself the same question and I found this solution, it works pretty fine with SOS :

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1878-underpants/

For the female underwears I use this :

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2769-sos-underwear-for-both-genders-for-cbbe-bodyslide/

Thanks!

I've downloaded SOS I had a customized skeleton for it all of a sudden it stopped working so I tried & started a new game thinking it was

that then I tried to start a new game with a nord but the where you try to change the players size it won't let you but it will change

the change the size of the npc's i'm just wondering what went wrong if anybody could help I would really appreciate it

Maybe some mod you installed recently had is own skeleton and replaced the SOS one... try to reinstall the SOS skeleton or the XP32 Maximum skeleton...