I'm using Mod Organizer and after exiting skyrim and having exported the SOS settings so I can just import them into any new games, the SOS.json file shows up in my overwrite folder. Can you tell me where that file belongs so I can move it to the correct location so next time I start a new game the import functions correctly?

I am having a problem where sometimes NPC wont equip schlong when sex scene starts. In stead of a penis, there is a default leather underwear. This happens more frequently outdoor than in interior. Any help would be appreciated thanks :)

Hi. I need help with this mod.

I love it, first. Derkeethus was never so studly as when I have this going.

But I'm a werewolf, a FEMALE werewolf, and SOS schlongifies my female werewolf self and I can't seem to shut it off. Even once transformed, I go into the 'player/npc settings' and it says I have no dick. It's hard to reverse-rape people as a werewolf to level up my werewolf abilities (ala Sexlab Werewolves), when I can't have my breasts and vagina. I thought it was Moonlight Tales interfering, but it wasn't... I removed it and I still have a dick.

I know Schlongs of Skyrim has a 'light' version, that has no werewolf bits. I don't want to sacrifice the scaling and other great features (such as underwear) just to remove werewolf dicks. Can I go in and snip out the werewolf bit by deleting files or something?

Someone help me with this, please. @_@

Edit: Note I have the stable version installed and not the new beta.

Maybe check SexLab Werewolves if you have "Females use male aroused model" activated.

I'm using Mod Organizer and after exiting skyrim and having exported the SOS settings so I can just import them into any new games, the SOS.json file shows up in my overwrite folder. Can you tell me where that file belongs so I can move it to the correct location so next time I start a new game the import functions correctly?

The "Overwrite" folder corresponds to the "Data" folder so where that file is in relation to the "Overwrite" folder is where it should go in the Mod files.

The overwrite folder is designed so you can drag and drop folders and files to the folder for the mod the files created there are associated with.

The lack of info is strong on this one.

When I go to the MCM menu to enable the schlongs, and click on "Schlongs of Skyrim"

nothing loads up except the Schlongs of Skyrim sybol.

Do you know why?

Did you or your game do something suspicious that could explain the missing MCM? Related to SOS, SkyUI, SKSE, cleaning savegames, or ingame error messages.

Is it a fresh install or new game?

Right on the data folder.

I am having a problem where sometimes NPC wont equip schlong when sex scene starts. In stead of a penis, there is a default leather underwear. This happens more frequently outdoor than in interior. Any help would be appreciated thanks :)

It's cold outside so he keeps the underwear. I recommend Tropical Skyrim.

Does it work if you remove the armor manually?

Also read mod description, troubleshooting section

I am actually having an issue downloading the file, I get an error from 7-zip stating it could not open the file as an archive. Other 7-zip files are still opening fine(for other mods).

I tried installing with NMM and it states the mod "could not be added." 

The patch works fine though.

I tried 2.5 and got the same error.

I had an earlier version of the mod installed and it worked fine though. So I am confused :)

Hi I've been having a problem where the "schlong" itself isn't added to the males.  SOS loads seemingly okay but the naked males have the default underwear.  When I checked in the MCM menu, it says under schlong type "no schlong".

But there's no other option to add one on?

This is not a bug report, but is more of a recommendation.

Let me first state that I have been using SOS for a long time and have had no issues with it.  It has done all I have needed it to do almost flawlessly.  Sure, some SL scenes require shift+PgUp or PgDn but that is not an issue.  I use RM as well and have had no issues using either method of shlong manipulation.  So thanks B3lisario, for the good work and still actively maintaining SOS.

And now for the purpose of this post;

I should have asked a couple years ago but I thought it would have been asked by others.  I found only one post regarding this and it was never addressed again in its entirety...on pg 1 or 2 of this thread.  (the part that was address/fixed was the removal of cows, chickens etc. from the check)  It involves the script checking 'every time' NPCs are within range.  SOS seems to 'forget' that it checked them already.  This script fires constantly.  There was a similar mechanic we use/used in Oblivion that checked on first encounter only, and saved/remembered that NPC's state.  I know the check has to occur to see if they were assigned yet or not, but it still assigns a state, ie Made Schlongless, Given Schlong size #, etc. whether they were assigned already or not.

You can visit Whiterun for the billionth time and yes, for the billionth time SOS will check them all and assign yet again.  God forbid if you have mannequins in your home as it will check them all ...and assign again lol 

I have even made ALL schlongless except my PC thru MCM settings, and it still checks and de-schlongifes everyone every time encountered.  Honestly about 90% of my ctrl+alt+del and desktop visits end with my pap.log having these lines:

[05/31/2015 - 06:27:54PM] SOS SchlongLess: Hikari entered schlongless state
[05/31/2015 - 06:27:54PM] SOS SchlongLess: Uthgerd the Unbroken entered schlongless state
[05/31/2015 - 06:27:54PM] SOS SchlongLess: Danariel Stormbow entered schlongless state
[05/31/2015 - 06:27:54PM] SOS SchlongLess: Alexia Tarley entered schlongless state
[05/31/2015 - 06:28:02PM] SOS SchlongLess: Avelyn entered schlongless state
[05/31/2015 - 06:28:02PM] SOS SchlongLess: Sara Stormrage entered schlongless state
[05/31/2015 - 06:28:02PM] SOS SchlongLess: Varnela entered schlongless state
[05/31/2015 - 06:28:02PM] SOS SchlongLess: Selena entered schlongless state
[05/31/2015 - 06:28:03PM] SOS SchlongLess: Farah Aledor entered schlongless state
[05/31/2015 - 06:28:03PM] SOS SchlongLess: Aria entered schlongless state
[05/31/2015 - 06:28:29PM] SOS SchlongLess: Rhavaniel Tungsten entered schlongless state
[05/31/2015 - 06:32:14PM] VM is freezing...
[05/31/2015 - 06:32:14PM] VM is frozen
[05/31/2015 - 06:32:15PM] Saving game...
[05/31/2015 - 06:32:16PM] VM is thawing...
[05/31/2015 - 06:32:17PM] SOS SchlongLess: Uthgerd the Unbroken entered schlongless state
[05/31/2015 - 06:32:17PM] SOS SchlongLess:  entered schlongless state
[05/31/2015 - 06:32:36PM] SOS SchlongLess: Yuki entered schlongless state

It is possible I may be missing a hidden setting someplace to prevent re-assigning already checked NPCs?

SOS does not remember stuff from schlongless characters and is OK. This allows the installation of new addons for other races or genders. It also prevents major problems after fixing installation issues.

The check for a new schlong happens in the SKSE world, there should not be performance loss

I only use SOS light but I am sick and tired of the teeny weenie problem so I have some questions if someone can answer them please do so thanks:-)

Does sexlab framework make the penis big during sex? not just erect but BIG too?

Did anyone investigate the penis animations? For example if you look at the male body files in nifskope the penis is sticking out and big too but when looking at the male body in game, the teeny weenie effect is active and the way it sloshes around even when erect is wrong! I know for a fact male junk don't flop around like that when running or walking lol so... did anyone ever try to alter those animations and fix them so the weenie is not teeny while erect and not sloshing?

Dammit I wish I knew how to fix this shit myself but I don't and also I don't have the time like I used to for fixing anything like this!

I ask these questions because no matter what I do even following instructions to the letter, altering the penis bone in nifskope to make the penis bigger also makes the butt bigger which shows even in outfits and armors! So that means the penis bone trick is not a solution. The only way I can think of to fix this problem is to alter those animations that control sloshing and erections to fix the scale so the penis doesn't get small in game.

I only use SOS light but I am sick and tired of the teeny weenie problem so I have some questions if someone can answer them please do so thanks:-)

Does sexlab framework make the penis big during sex? not just erect but BIG too?

Did anyone investigate the penis animations? For example if you look at the male body files in nifskope the penis is sticking out and big too but when looking at the male body in game, the teeny weenie effect is active and the way it sloshes around even when erect is wrong! I know for a fact male junk don't flop around like that when running or walking lol so... did anyone ever try to alter those animations and fix them so the weenie is not teeny while erect and not sloshing?

Dammit I wish I knew how to fix this shit myself but I don't and also I don't have the time like I used to for fixing anything like this!

I ask these questions because no matter what I do even following instructions to the letter, altering the penis bone in nifskope to make the penis bigger also makes the butt bigger which shows even in outfits and armors! So that means the penis bone trick is not a solution. The only way I can think of to fix this problem is to alter those animations that control sloshing and erections to fix the scale so the penis doesn't get small in game.

Is this one of those things where people say "small" but really mean "normal," or "not the size of an industrial pontoon"?

^ There are a few different bones in the skeleton you can edit to change the schlong size. I forget exactly what they're called, and can't check just at the moment, but try editing a few different ones and check the results. The first one edits the size of the general genital area, which is the one that increases the butt size as well as extending the "root" away from the groin. When I was using SOS Light I think I extended the next one down and that solely increased the penis length and girth without messing around with anything else.

I got some nice results from the built-in SOS RaceMenu plugin by playing with everything that had "length" in it. Plus, "SOS Genitals 1".

Now I only wish I could get an automatic switch between VectorPlexus Regular when aroused and HDT Willy when flaccid... sadly, Willy turns into a very, very useless small wiggly worm cause the settings don't match.