New version 3.00.002 BETA

Change log

- New MCM option to import or export the MCM settings to or from a file in JSON format. File is "Skyrim\Data\SOS.json"

- New MCM option to choose just one gender in multi-gender schlong addons (which schlongify both males and females)

- Fixed compatibility issues with the "Alternate Start - Live Another Life" mod

- Fixed an issue where the MCM option "Restart SOS" would stay disabled

Version 3.00.002 BETA

post-82377-0-23220900-1431268271_thumb.jpg

post-82377-0-35992500-1431268280_thumb.jpg

Change log

- New MCM option to import or export the MCM settings to or from a file in JSON format. File is "Skyrim\Data\SOS.json"

- New MCM option to choose just one gender in multi-gender schlong addons (which schlongify both males and females)

Version 3.00.002 BETA

Clean save, or just uninstall old, install new?

Change log

Version 3.00.002 BETA

Clean save, or just uninstall old, install new?

Clean save only when upgrading from any v2 version to any v3

2.03.012 --> 2.04.024 ? no clean save

3.00.000 --> 3.00.002 ? no

2.05.007 --> 3.01.001 ? yes

Wondering if anybody would be interested in a little fix to the mismatching specular map(s) for Argonians?

Had that one lying around forever and thought I'd upload it, since even the 3.x beta still seems to have the mismatching textures.

It's in the downloads section. Adult Mods -> Models & Textures, Argonian Specular Fix.

Make sure you read the description, though. =)

Hmm, I think I can actually link now. (Slightly embarrassing..)

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1978-schlongs-of-skyrim-argonian-specular-fix/

Change log

Version 3.00.002 BETA

What about a way to make only a small percent of females have a schlong? Like if I have plugins that work for females and I leave at least one of those females on in the new MCM menu, then all women will invariably run through the SOS scripts and be given a mighty staff.

This mod packs the Brawl Bugs Patch, the modders resource files (from this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24020)

I did that some time ago just to remove the requirement for SOS (and I just figured out that I didn't add the mod to the credits section. How bad). I tested the Farkas fight when I made that thing, don't remember if I used both SOS and the Brawl Bugs Patch, probably not because redundance.

Breaking any type of brawling, this shouldn't happen. Actually the files should prevent SOS from breaking the brawls.

The files are packed in the SOS bsa. They should be the same exact files, it shouldn't matter which mod goes first.

Do you have any error? Which exact bug fix are you using? Are you using MO and, does it unpack the bsa files automatically?

In any case you can delete the SOS bsa. It just has the bug fix.

Yeah, I had a problem with the brawls as well. They had always worked when using the brawl bugs patch, but they all stopped working when I overwrote it with the SOS version when it was first included. In my case Mod Organizer flagged up issues with load order and priorities, and nothing I did through re-ordering things in my installation could get it to work as it had before. So ever since then I keep the separate version installed (right up at the top of my order, just below the esms) and delete the SOS bsa.

I still don't know why it didn't work. Possibly it's to do with how MO uses dummy esps. The brawl bugs patch has an esp that MO tells you doesn't need to be ticked in your load order. It's only there to make sure the bsa from the mod gets loaded. Perhaps with SOS overwriting the other version there is no esp for it, dummy or otherwise, and the fix never applies? I'm only guessing there.

OK I'm going to test both with MO

Starting a new game with MO. Mods are just SOS, Brawl Bugs Patch - Compatibility Edition, AS-LAL and SkyUI

First test

Unchecked Brawl Bugs esp file, SOS is under BBP in both panels.

Here MO says "The conflict resolution order for some mods containing scripts differs from that of the corresponding esp". Huh? They are in the same order, and one of the esp is disabled.

How does MO automatically unpack the bsa files? Based on the esp order even if they are disabled, or based on priority order?

Anyway the test was succesful, I met Vilkas and won the fight.

Second test

Now I'm moving BBP under SOS on the left panel as MO suggests. BBP esp is still disabled and above SOS. Now are BBP's script files the ones being used.

I started a new game

This time I attacked Vilkas too fast and he killed me lol.

After that the fight went well too

Third test

BBP above SOS on both left and right panel. BBP esp is active this time.

Found an AS-LAL option where you start right at Vilkas fight, awesome.

Fight went OK again

At this point I found MO unpack the bsa's based on left panel if esp's are disabled. If they are enabled then MO does not unpack the bsa contents and normal mod priority determines the winner.

I don't think I'm going to reproduce the problem

Fourth test

BBP above SOS on left panel. BBP under SOS on left panel. esp enabled.

Pending

Fifth test

BBP under SOS on left panel. BBP under SOS on left panel. esp enabled.

Pending

Sixth test

BBP under SOS on left panel. BBP above SOS on left panel. esp enabled.

Pending

Oh I thought another thing. The BBP scripts baked on the savegame can be replaced by SOS ones? It should as they are the same

Seventh test

New game with no SOS bsa, only BBP installed, esp disabled.

Start fight with vilkas, save and exit

uninstall BBP, install SOS bsa

Reanude fight

Fight OK

At this point I was in doubt that the Vilkas fight is really a Brawl and made a

Eight test

to force the bug.

Reloaded the last save with no SOS bsa installed and this time the fight was interrumped by SOS cloak magic as expected

OK I'm going to test both with MO

Starting a new game with MO. Mods are just SOS, Brawl Bugs Patch - Compatibility Edition, AS-LAL and SkyUI

First test

Unchecked Brawl Bugs esp file, SOS is under BBP in both panels.

Here MO says "The conflict resolution order for some mods containing scripts differs from that of the corresponding esp". Huh? They are in the same order, and one of the esp is disabled.
How does MO automatically unpack the bsa files? Based on the esp order even if they are disabled, or based on priority order?

Anyway the test was succesful, I met Vilkas and won the fight.

Second test
Now I'm moving BBP under SOS on the left panel as MO suggests. BBP esp is still disabled and above SOS. Now are BBP's script files the ones being used.
I started a new game
This time I attacked Vilkas too fast and he killed me lol.
After that the fight went well too

Third test
BBP above SOS on both left and right panel. BBP esp is active this time.
Found an AS-LAL option where you start right at Vilkas fight, awesome.
Fight went OK again

At this point I found MO unpack the bsa's based on left panel if esp's are disabled. If they are enabled then MO does not unpack the bsa contents and normal mod priority determines the winner.

I don't think I'm going to reproduce the problem

Fourth test
BBP above SOS on left panel. BBP under SOS on left panel. esp enabled.
Pending

Fifth test
BBP under SOS on left panel. BBP under SOS on left panel. esp enabled.
Pending

Sixth test
BBP under SOS on left panel. BBP above SOS on left panel. esp enabled.
Pending

Oh I thought another thing. The BBP scripts baked on the savegame can be replaced by SOS ones? It should as they are the same

Seventh test
New game with no SOS bsa, only BBP installed, esp disabled.
Start fight with vilkas, save and exit
uninstall BBP, install SOS bsa
Reanude fight
Fight OK

At this point I was in doubt that the Vilkas fight is really a Brawl and made a

Eight test
to force the bug.
Reloaded the last save with no SOS bsa installed and this time the fight was interrumped by SOS cloak magic as expected

I suspect it might be an MO issue of some sort.

I don't use MO or the standalone BBP.

Using v3.0.2 beta of SOS on a game that was started with 3.0.1, Vilkas fight, uthgerd fight and Rolff Stonefist brawls all completed without error.

Brawl Bugs?

I've had that issue and what I ended up doing was Downloading a Brawl Bug patch that was called Cheaters Edition Brawl Bugs.

Basically your supposed to be able to do whatever you want to them.

I figured with all the mods that wind up getting installed how can I be sure that it wasn't at least 7 or 8 offending mods.  Anyway I can brawl in my game.

--------------------------------

So I have the latest edition of SOS and recently I noticed male characters leave their junk out when they get dressed.

Looking for a clue here.

So I have the latest edition of SOS and recently I noticed male characters leave their junk out when they get dressed.

Looking for a clue here.

which latest edition?

Is there a know bug about missing underwear?

In fact, it don't get equipt for me. I can just see them for a split second when I have my PC nude and re-initial SOS. But then they're never seen again :o

Is OK, that underwear you see is a fake item that hides the hole in body mesh.

You can buy real underwear items at SOS shop if you want.

It's a trap!

This listens for SOS putting schlongs to female characters.

Whenever a female got a schlong for the first time, there is a 10% chance she keeps the schlong

Does not affect already schlonged females in your game

Chance may be changed through console, for example:

setpqv sos_trap trap_chance 25

SOS - It's a trap!.7z

I got my Schlong outta the Downloads section, MO didn't have it set for version number but the ESP is dated 1/25/2015 6:28 AM

Thing is I restarted my game after realizing I needed some key updates that I missed like FNIS updated twice since.

After I redid everything I had a few encounters but didn't notice any schlongs getting caught in the fly of pants.

I thought maybe there may have been an update in the comments though.

Is there a know bug about missing underwear?

In fact, it don't get equipt for me. I can just see them for a split second when I have my PC nude and re-initial SOS. But then they're never seen again :o

Is OK, that underwear you see is a fake item that hides the hole in body mesh.

You can buy real underwear items at SOS shop if you want.

Ah thank you!

I was expecting that in some cases, like loot a male body, the underwear would be displayed. Its a bit irritating that looting a bandit camp starts into a slong parade :D

But good to know that the mod works as intended :) I feared something was wrong with my install ^^