I'm using the futanari version for UNP, and I was wondering if there's any way to tell what the actual size of the penis is outside of the number on the slider, which doesn't seem to reflect the actual size at all.

Basically, I want to know the measurements (inches or centimeters is fine) for each size number. What size is 1 or rather, the default? I assume 8 is not 8 inches because it looks a lot bigger than 8 inches does.

It would be possible to estimate a size based in the MCM settings. But is not as easy as multiplying the number you see in MCM by a single factor.

That number determines the scale of 8 skeleton bones. If you are good at maths I can give you the exact algorithm.

If not, they are magical units where size 1 is the minimum, size 10 is quite big and size 20 is run for your life.

question to mesh modders. If I will change the shape of mesh not touching the quantity of vertices will I have to redo UV template and reweight and so?

Or (I hope)just reshape and export?

Probably only reweight.

hi guys, i just installed SoS using the latest XPMS skeleton (im also using Dual Sheat Redux, i don't know if it's important) i got a little issue and i couldn't find any way to fix it yet so i wanted to know if you can help me. The mod works great for my character, but npc's body textures glitches when they are wearing clothes (attached a couple of screenshots). I reinstalled SoS and the skeleton, also tried different SoS options but it didn't solved the problem.  Also this doesn't happens with every armor, just regular clothes, hide and fur armors. Well thank you for your time guys

This has been reported before, don't remember if there is a fix, I guess there isn't.

Looks like memory issues, or epic mod conflict.

I've been using this mod since several earlier versions and have been up to date on keeping it current and working, but yesterday I installed some new mods and saw some weird behavior.

First, I never even realized there was an SOSRaceMenu plugin, lol! At first I was wondering how it even got installed/activated on my player character (who is male), but once I read up on it and tweaked a nice looking cock for him in the RaceMenu, I was much more pleased with that than using the standard scaling by dialing up a number. However...

Suddenly, there are a myriad of issues (see attached screen shots):

1. I had chosen all three schlong-types at install, and all of the .esps for the addons are active, but the Smurf Average does not appear as an option.

2. There is no more "Schlongify Actors" option.

3. The "Restart SOS" option is perpetually greyed out!

4. The only schlongified actor is my PC. All NPCs have no cocks, only underwear.

5. PageUp and PageDown no longer work to move the character's schlong during SexLab animations.

This has proven disastrous for my Dragonborn, as he is a well-known pimp in Tamriel (via the TDF Prostitution mod) and pimps only the hottest bitches (currently Toccata and Chaconne) while keeping them in bondage (crafted Devious Devices) and wearing the sluttiest clothing. When he arrives in a hold, the men all get excited. But now, the men are paying for what are essentially overpriced lap dances (those two words are redundant, but I digress). Where have all the NPC cocks gone? HALP!!!!

SOSissue_01.jpg

SOSissue_02.jpg

SOSissue_03.jpg

In the debug image, "PC Setup Spell: False" is bad. That explains NPCs not getting schlongs.

The mod tries to give that spell to the PC each time the game loads. So if this is not working I see two possible reasons:

- you have upgraded from a pretty old sos version. Read about the "new game" bug in OP.

- you upgraded to last version while the "schlongify nearby npc" was unticked, and then you lost the spell somehow. In this case there might be a bug where the mod can't give you the spell back, I'm not sure.

Get the spell through console: help SOS_SetupSpell + player.addspell etc

Then save, load your game and check the debug screen

I've been trying to fix this for 4 days now with no joy.

Male characters (including my own) have invisible bodies when not wearing armor or clothes. They are just a floating head, hands, feet and groin. As soon as they are wearing armor, they have arms legs and whatever else. I tried using Lite and everything was working, as soon as I install the full mod, the bodies disappear again. I've checked through my load order and it's SOS, when it's deactivated I have a body, active, gone. And only when naked. 

I'm stumped, any ideas?

My Load Order

Skyrim.esp
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
SexLab.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
SCOOverhaul.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Farmers Sell Produce - Skyrim.esp
RealShelter.esp
WetandCold.esp
Footprints.esp
SkyUI.esp
BodyByRace.esp
Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp
Immersive Solstheim.esp
Immersive Whiterun.esp
Civil War Overhaul.esp
ETaC - Complete.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Cold.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-4.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
PerkusMaximus_Master.esp
PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp
PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp
PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp
PerMa Expansion 1 - Wintermyst.esp
Immersive detection of NPC.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
Dragon Combat Overhaul.esp
CombatDramaOverhaul.esp
ImportantInformationOverhaul.esp
SeranaDialogEdit.esp
Disparity.esp
sandboxcylinderheight.esp
MineVendors.esp
TrueStorms.esp
TrueStorms-ClimatesOfTamriel.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
SpearsBySoolie.esp
BlackHorseCourier.esp
Master of Disguise - Legendary.esp
RBB - DLC Merge.esp
RBB - Row Boats - Hearthfire Hotfix.esp
Omegared99-GalleryOfArmor.esp
WarmongerArmory_Vanilla.esp
JKs Skyrim.esp
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
RSPatch.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
CMO - Complete Male Overhaul.esp

In the debug image, "PC Setup Spell: False" is bad. That explains NPCs not getting schlongs.

The mod tries to give that spell to the PC each time the game loads. So if this is not working I see two possible reasons:

- you have upgraded from a pretty old sos version. Read about the "new game" bug in OP.

- you upgraded to last version while the "schlongify nearby npc" was unticked, and then you lost the spell somehow. In this case there might be a bug where the mod can't give you the spell back, I'm not sure.

Thanks, b3lisario! I will try the console command that you list. But is what you wrote exactly what I should type? You have "etc" at the end. I'm not super familiar with all the console commands, so I'd appreciate it if you could be more specific if possible. Thanks! I really hope it works!

Thanks, b3lisario! I will try the console command that you list. But is what you wrote exactly what I should type? You have "etc" at the end. I'm not super familiar with all the console commands, so I'd appreciate it if you could be more specific if possible. Thanks! I really hope it works!

google for skyrim addspell
XPMSE 2.5 says SOS compatibility.

So I wanna install the XPMSE to play with Deadly Mutilation and now I've installed XPMSplusSOSplusSMS Skeleton.

But I have an issue about compatibility of Mighty Beasts - Werewolf, required by SOS, so XPMSE 2.5 overwrites skeleton beneath werewolfbeast/character assets directory.

When I install XPMSE 2.5,

is it OK?

or should I install it without werewolfbeast module?

I installed XPMSE 2.5 to my rig and played skyrim during several hours. So, my playing was almost fine so far.

And, concerning werewolf's issue, Farkas could transform into mighty werewolf with schlong in Dustman's Cairn so maybe the XPMSE's skeleton has compatibility with Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.

I just noticed that my pc's schlong was erected when tweaking genitals factors on Racemenu because SOS menu on MCM no longer changed these factors. Then, as temporary solution I found that changing schlongs' addon shapes had effect. 

So, if I want Vector Muscular Addon then once I change it to one of other addons and reverse to it after activate one of them.

Apologies if this question or similar has been answered before, done some searching in the thread and haven't seen this specific question topic.  EvilReFlex's SOS Horse Penis for Females mod was updated to add that schlong as a sexlab strapon and it works great out of the box.  However, a female npc with no schlong appears to default to size 1 which translates into the strapon equipped always being the smallest size possible.

I have found that I can manually adjust this by selecting an npc, giving them the schong with a specific size, and then changing them back to no schlong.  This seems to retain the selected size when the strapon version is equipped, at least in the short term.

So in short, my question is if there is a user-friendly way via MCM settings or a separate mod to have female npcs have default schlong sizes > 1 when assigned "no schlong".  

This is more for something to post in that mod's thread for those like me trying the mod out, so no issue if the answer is currently "not really". 

google for skyrim addspell

Can someone help me with b3llisario's advice? In the console I typed Help SOS_SetupSpell and got lines of info that looked like this:

----CONSOLE COMMANDS-------

----SCRIPT FUNCTIONS--------

----VIEWER STRINGS NOT AVAILABLE--------

----GLOBAL VARIABLES-------------

----OTHER FORMS----------

usage: help <matchstring> <filter>

filters 0-all 1-functions 2-settings 3-globals 4-other forms

I don't know what to do. I googled info on the UESPWiki for using help, and it says to get an ID you can use the above command, but the way it is written isn't working. What am I doing wrong? These are the help commands I tried, all returning the same above info:

Help SOS_SetupSpell

Help "SOS_SetupSpell"

Help SOS_SetupSpell 0

Help "SOS_SetupSpell" 0

All I'm trying to do is get the RefID of the SOS_SetupSpell so I can try b3llisario's suggestion to fix my game, but I'm stuck on this simple thing of just trying to add the spell. Please help!

EDIT: Turns out I needed to type Help SOS Spell and it returned an item SOS Setup Spell (with no underscores and a space between 'setup' and 'spell'), so I was just searching incorrectly.

However, I then went into a new cell and had one of my prostitutes work over an NPC... who had a schlong! So that fix worked! Thanks so much and rep to you, b3llisario. Here's the debug screen if you care.

SOSissue_04.jpg

Now, about those other issues I'm still experiencing. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

1. I had chosen all three schlong-types at install, and all of the .esps for the addons are active, but the Smurf Average does not appear as an option.

2. There is no more "Schlongify Actors" option.

3. The "Restart SOS" option is perpetually greyed out!

4. The only schlongified actor is my PC. All NPCs have no cocks, only underwear.

5. PageUp and PageDown no longer work to move the character's schlong during SexLab animations.

I use SexLab 1.59c, SKSE 1.72, SoS 2.05.041 Full, SoS for Females, v0.9 and Groovtama's Extended v2.50.

As the mod worked fine before I updated SexLab from 1.57x to 1.59c and SoS from (I believe) 2.05.036 to the most current, I suddenly have issues with schlongifications in combination with the revealing options. I set for a whole lot of followers their armors to revealing and everything worked fine formerly, but now it can happen (it does that not always, seems to be random and it does not matter if the NPC is male or female) that - after a SexLab animation ends - the NPC won't get schlongified again after redress (or maybe the revealing option does not work correctly anymore). If I start a SexLab animation again, the NPC gets naked, but has no schlong. Also it can happen for males that the NPC gets redressed after a SexLab animation, but his armor reveals although it was set to concealing the whole time.

I am able to repair that, by unchecking and checking the revealing option for that special NPC.

SexLab got some improvements for aligning actors and starting animations, undressing, redressing etc. works much faster now. Maybe this interrupts any schlongification script procedure ?

Hi,

I noticed an issue today while traveling through Solstheim. I encountered a pack of 3 werebears that (for some reason) were not attacking me. Probably because of that one mod that influences npc relationship rank based on gender. I ran up to the 3 naked and schlongified nords, who then turned into werebears.

After fixing their gender preferences in sexlab aroused, they became aroused correctly (creature framework switched them to their aroused model). SLAC then triggered once my conditions were met. The scene started fine...

But after a few seconds, all three of them went from being aroused werebears, to being naked, SoS-underweared nords, two of which had no heads. The one involved in the sexlab scene just stood there while my character did her half of the animations alone.

I suspect some kind of conflict with SoS, because when I next encountered werebears at Snowclad Ruins, after turning into werebears I noticed they all had SoS schlongs in their werebear forms.

Yet I cannot find anyplace in the SoS MCM where Werebears are mentioned, only werewolves. I have werewolves turned off in SoS, but people-who-turn-into-werewolves are so rare that I haven't had an opportunity to test whether this problem affects them. Werewolves and Werebears I spawn with the "Hentai Creatures" spells work fine and do not have this problem.

Edit: Oh, and then after I ended the scene prematurely and loaded my quicksave from before SLAC triggered, this happened. http://postimg.org/image/sge5yxzal/     xD

I use SexLab 1.59c, SKSE 1.72, SoS 2.05.041 Full, SoS for Females, v0.9 and Groovtama's Extended v2.50.

As the mod worked fine before I updated SexLab from 1.57x to 1.59c and SoS from (I believe) 2.05.036 to the most current, I suddenly have issues with schlongifications in combination with the revealing options. I set for a whole lot of followers their armors to revealing and everything worked fine formerly, but now it can happen (it does that not always, seems to be random and it does not matter if the NPC is male or female) that - after a SexLab animation ends - the NPC won't get schlongified again after redress (or maybe the revealing option does not work correctly anymore). If I start a SexLab animation again, the NPC gets naked, but has no schlong. Also it can happen for males that the NPC gets redressed after a SexLab animation, but his armor reveals although it was set to concealing the whole time.

I am able to repair that, by unchecking and checking the revealing option for that special NPC.

SexLab got some improvements for aligning actors and starting animations, undressing, redressing etc. works much faster now. Maybe this interrupts any schlongification script procedure ?

The problem is not sexlab, is SKSE 1.72 ... when this mod not depended on this ... worked without problems, I tried from version 2.05.034 to the last version (2.05.041) version 2.05.034, works without problems of schlongification... but obviously with the errors of this old version.

I'm trying to run this mod and have racemenu's sword scabbards on my back but SoS overwrites some of XP32's files and stops me from running both. Would really appreciate a fix.

EDIT:

NVM I LEARNT HOW TO READ.

Edited by callivadre

Apologies if this question or similar has been answered before, done some searching in the thread and haven't seen this specific question topic.  EvilReFlex's SOS Horse Penis for Females mod was updated to add that schlong as a sexlab strapon and it works great out of the box.  However, a female npc with no schlong appears to default to size 1 which translates into the strapon equipped always being the smallest size possible.

I have found that I can manually adjust this by selecting an npc, giving them the schong with a specific size, and then changing them back to no schlong.  This seems to retain the selected size when the strapon version is equipped, at least in the short term.

So in short, my question is if there is a user-friendly way via MCM settings or a separate mod to have female npcs have default schlong sizes > 1 when assigned "no schlong".  

This is more for something to post in that mod's thread for those like me trying the mod out, so no issue if the answer is currently "not really".

No, there is not a user-friendly way.

Is it possible to get increased schlong size when i transformed into werewolf? Seems like many of werewolf animations made for very long size, but i don't want extremely long schlong for my human form too.

The schlong automatically increases to 150% after WW transformation, it returns to the original size when reverting to human

Hi all. 

First off, I love this mod and I'm glad it's still being maintained.  Thank you.

Second, I have a question/problem.  When I increase the erection state from -10 to -9, (either with RM or with page up/down)

the shlong streaches to full erection length.  I would like the transition to be more natural so that my character can maintain a

semi-erect state.  Is this a problem with my installation or is it the way the mod works?

It works that way

The only issue I'm aware of is NPCs not hiding the schlong when an armor that should conceal it is equipped dinamically.

It a visual problem, if you leave the cell the NPC will be fixed next time you encounter him.

It's a minor issue, I don't know when will be fixed.

In 2.05.035 and beyond there were changes in how SOS treats the armor and the revealing / concealing stuff.

The last stable SOS version not counting 2.05.041 is 2.05.034.

Since 034 there are no fixes, only "improvements". So it's safe to keep using 034 if you want no minor issues.

035 to 040 are not recommended, they all have errors, specially 2.05.036 which can bloat your savegame using two different mechanisms, amazing.

Use either 2.05.041 or 2.05.034.

Hi,

I noticed an issue today while traveling through Solstheim. I encountered a pack of 3 werebears that (for some reason) were not attacking me. Probably because of that one mod that influences npc relationship rank based on gender. I ran up to the 3 naked and schlongified nords, who then turned into werebears.

After fixing their gender preferences in sexlab aroused, they became aroused correctly (creature framework switched them to their aroused model). SLAC then triggered once my conditions were met. The scene started fine...

But after a few seconds, all three of them went from being aroused werebears, to being naked, SoS-underweared nords, two of which had no heads. The one involved in the sexlab scene just stood there while my character did her half of the animations alone.

I suspect some kind of conflict with SoS, because when I next encountered werebears at Snowclad Ruins, after turning into werebears I noticed they all had SoS schlongs in their werebear forms.

Yet I cannot find anyplace in the SoS MCM where Werebears are mentioned, only werewolves. I have werewolves turned off in SoS, but people-who-turn-into-werewolves are so rare that I haven't had an opportunity to test whether this problem affects them. Werewolves and Werebears I spawn with the "Hentai Creatures" spells work fine and do not have this problem.

Edit: Oh, and then after I ended the scene prematurely and loaded my quicksave from before SLAC triggered, this happened. http://postimg.org/image/sge5yxzal/     xD

SOS does nothing to WB specifically. You can force a NPC into WW by giving them a spell through console. I don't remember which one.

Is there a solution to the issue with schlongs clipping through armor? It says there is an error in the sos script.

The only issue I'm aware of is NPCs not hiding the schlong when an armor that should conceal it is equipped dinamically.

It a visual problem, if you leave the cell the NPC will be fixed next time you encounter him.

It's a minor issue, I don't know when will be fixed.

In 2.05.035 and beyond there were changes in how SOS treats the armor and the revealing / concealing stuff.

The last stable SOS version not counting 2.05.041 is 2.05.034.

Since 034 there are no fixes, only "improvements". So it's safe to keep using 034 if you want no minor issues.

035 to 040 are not recommended, they all have errors, specially 2.05.036 which can bloat your savegame using two different mechanisms, amazing.

Use either 2.05.041 or 2.05.034.

I installed this today and whenever i remove the armor from a girl, the game crashes instantly. My character is a female too but it doesn't crash the game if i'm being naked, it's just with other girls.

I didn't download the futanari addition so i have no idea why it's giving me troubles when stripping down girls, since it shouldn't even affect them. And it works fine with all the males npc and enemies. 

Any suggestion?

Guest marieruth

Hi, I installed this mod through mod organizer, and I have a little issue. The penises show up fine (animations and all), but underwear textures show up on the actual skin texture. Is there a certain way I'm supposed to install it with MO? I'm not sure where I went wrong.

I installed this today and whenever i remove the armor from a girl, the game crashes instantly. My character is a female too but it doesn't crash the game if i'm being naked, it's just with other girls.

I didn't download the futanari addition so i have no idea why it's giving me troubles when stripping down girls, since it shouldn't even affect them. And it works fine with all the males npc and enemies. 

Any suggestion?

1)   If using NMM:  Reinstall the skeleton.   SOS may have replaced the original skeleton you had. 

2)  If you use Mod Organizer:  make sure the skeleton is last (highest priority) in the left pane.