thanks for the update blisario.  Will report if i see anything.   Also this is a straight upgrade right.  Do I need to do clean save ?

No clean save.

Question about this. I stopped using the full version a while a go due to the armours having slot 52 added them which prevented females from wearing underwear with their armour. Has this been fixed with the addition of the skse plugin? Since there are no longer armour edits in the esp does the plugin dynamically apply it to the armour males wear?

Well now the mod won't prevent from wearing underwear as before. But it will be invisible with vanilla armors. On custom armors not modified by SOS they should work fine.

Question about this. I stopped using the full version a while a go due to the armours having slot 52 added them which prevented females from wearing underwear with their armour. Has this been fixed with the addition of the skse plugin? Since there are no longer armour edits in the esp does the plugin dynamically apply it to the armour males wear?

Funny, I was just coming to this thread to report that bug.

I use the UNP Futa addon (Which Im posting the bug here since this thread is for the framework itself) and it seems after I apply the schlong and go into a sex scene with it, if I remove it I can no longer equip certain things. For example, I use a Lingerie outfit that uses two pieces: One is the Bra that uses the basic Torso slot, and the underwear which uses slot 52. Yet for some reason the bra now hides the underwears visibility, like it would hide the schlong.

Pretty sure that's not supposed to happen.

The "no schlong" option does not inactivate the magic effect that modifies the armors. I got a patch, this makes the MCM no chlong option leave the characters as if they never had a schlong.

attachicon.gifSOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.040 - mcm no schlong patch.7z

Install only over version 2.05.040

Note your lingerie outfit might have been already modified by SOS if you had it equipped while using the female addon. And so it will hide armors on the slot 52 even on cleaned characters.

The no schlong option won't clean the armor. There is a MCM option for that in the general settings tab

Let me know how it goes

who needs this patch ?  and if we redownload v40 again do we need this patch ?

I see. I assumed they will always use the released version. I got it working with SKSE beta. Now I am trying to find that place, Morning Wood in Riverwood. Just coulnd't find it, I am still looking for it

Need to install the shop esp file, optional selection in the 3rd step of the mod installer.

No penis in any nude male. something happend and don't have a clue. Works fine few months ago.

Read mod description, troubleshooting section.

Got male npc with penis and balls enlarge up to their neck. Have the latest version for  everthing. Will try light sos.

Read mod description, troubleshooting section.

who needs this patch ?  and if we redownload v40 again do we need this patch ?

Theorically, everybody. However there is no urge to install it, as this fixes a minor issue since version 2.05.015. The fix will be included in the next version.

No need to redownload v40, the archive on the main page is the same I posted a few posts back.

can someone say in short what changed since versions like 034 or something? maybe b3lissario can add that to the main page?

Look for "change log" in the main page.

I don't know whats going on, but Im getting a start thing going on when upgraded to 2.05.040.

So I started a new game and got to the keep area with Ralof the Stormcloak.

I see the schlong when removing the gear from the dead Stormcloak, but every NPC from then on have

permeate, even during sex, underwear.

I downloaded and activated the mod correctly and tried to find the answer on my own in FAQs, troubleshooting,

and relative information in the description page.

-Got the add-on

-Made sure all files are in correct order

....Am I missing something? Has anyone have a similar problem?

Related to the underwear, I have an experimental thing.

It's for those of you who don't want seeing schlongs when looting body armors.

This will equip the sos default underwear on every male character who gets a schlong *for the first time*. So from now bandits and any other males you encounter will wear that cloth piece.

Then when you loot the armor the corpse will keep the underwear on and your masculinity will not be compromised.

Note you can't use the "loot all" key or you will get the underwear and the cadaver schlong might hit you in the face. If that happens, scream "no homo".

Even if the schlong is not visible, you are not totally safe. There is still the underwear's bulge. Try not to look at the bulge. At least close your eyes a bit when you do.

It's a separate mod, I don't like to add this to the main mod. However I needed to change a script of the main mod that I've included here. I will add this script to the next SOS version (only the script, not the whole thing).

Install only over version 2.05.040. Say yes if prompted for overwriting.

SOS - Underwear for everybody v01 - only for v2.05.040.7z

If I see enough interest this can become a real thing, maybe an underwear mod for sos or something.

Then when you loot the armor the corpse will keep the underwear on and your masculinity will not be compromised.

Note you can't use the "loot all" key or you will get the underwear and the cadaver schlong might hit you in the face. If that happens, scream "no homo".

Even if the schlong is not visible, you are not totally safe. There is still the underwear's bulge. Try not to look at the bulge. At least close your eyes a bit when you do.

I already want to nominate this for Best Shade of 2015.  I want to weave this shade into a warm blanket and sleep under it at night.  I...  I think I love this shade.

Assistance required. when i start a new game, SOS gives me a message saying that SKSE is not running even though i started the game with SKSE. the error message says that it was "expecting 47, detecting 46". i have no idea what this means. the MCM menu for SOS is empty, and when i take off my characters clothes the underwear stays on. halp!

Assistance required. when i start a new game, SOS gives me a message saying that SKSE is not running even though i started the game with SKSE. the error message says that it was "expecting 47, detecting 46". i have no idea what this means. the MCM menu for SOS is empty, and when i take off my characters clothes the underwear stays on. halp!

Are you using the CORRECT verison of SKSE for the latest releases of SOS?  The new versions require SKSE 1.7.2 which is the beta build.

This will equip the sos default underwear on every male character who gets a schlong *for the first time*. So from now bandits and any other males you encounter will wear that cloth piece.

It's a separate mod, I don't like to add this to the main mod. However I needed to change a script of the main mod that I've included here. I will add this script to the next SOS version (only the script, not the whole thing).

attachicon.gifSOS - Underwear for everybody v01 - only for v2.05.040.7z

If I see enough interest this can become a real thing, maybe an underwear mod for sos or something.

thank you sir for this.  Also do i overwrite No schlong MCM patch script ?

Weeell, there is a problem. This second file does not have the changes I made on the "No schlong MCM patch" file.

I reinstalled SOS at some point, lost those changes I had my data folder and then I forgot about that

As the first patch fixes a minor issue present since ever that possibly you didn't notice, if you want underwears for all, install this one and forget about the other.

You can uninstall or overwrite any of these two patches at any moment as the changes they have are minimal.

Weeell, there is a problem. This second file does not have the changes I made on the "No schlong MCM patch" file.

I reinstalled SOS at some point, lost those changes I had my data folder and then I forgot about that

As the first patch fixes a minor issue present since ever that possibly you didn't notice, if you want underwears for all, install this one and forget about the other.

You can uninstall or overwrite any of these two patches at any moment as the changes they have are minimal.

you need the the mcm files ?  here it is if you need them.  Anyway YEs to underwear for me and damn npc.  thanks

http://www.mediafire.com/download/f6105jv65w0xh6d/SOS_-_Schlongs_of_Skyrim_-_2.05.040_-_mcm_no_schlong_patch.7z

that will be even better if you enable default vanilla underwear for every male, and schlongs will be visible only during sex, or by hotkey, please

Are you using the CORRECT verison of SKSE for the latest releases of SOS?  The new versions require SKSE 1.7.2 which is the beta build.

JA! IT VERKED! Now on to phase twelve...

I'm having a really weird problem that seems to be related to this update.  All of a sudden, female PCs (not sure if it happens with NPCs) often seem to end up with the burned Astrid body texture.  When I try starting a new game, in RaceMenu the female body texture will be normal at certain weights and burned at other weights seemingly randomly.  Changing back to v2.05.034 consistently fixes the problem (switched back and forth a few times to be sure).  I'm using the UNP Blessed Body just fyi.  Looking around online it sounds like maybe there's some issue that arises from messing with the female body in nifskope where it defaults to the astrid texture because it was the first nude texture that was completed or something, but the comments are pretty vague, and I don't see how that could relate to SOS anyway since it doesn't appear to do anything with female meshes or textures.  Any ideas?

Hello there!

Just wanted to give some feedback quick and also thank you for all your hard work B3lisario. I upgraded from 2.05.33 and noticed a big, downright noticable, improvement in the overall speed of the scripts. It causes a lot less strain on Papyrus than the older ones did.

So thanks a lot :) Not just for this update but all of it. Past, present and future. To me this is one of the absolute must-have, key mods to creating a naughty (and therefore much more interesting to me) Skyrim.

I swear with all the great mods flying around here, next time around I know better than to pay for a shallow, consolified pseudo-RPG at release. I'll wait till it's dirt cheap, plenty of mods are out and then spread the remainder of what would have been a full-price game to the modders as donations since you guys are the ones who end up making those games great fun.

Edit: The formating was terrible.

that will be even better if you enable default vanilla underwear for every male, and schlongs will be visible only during sex, or by hotkey, please

No I'm not interested in that.

If you are using this just for schlongs during sex, you can configure a nudesuit thing in Sexlab and stop using a male body replacer.

I don't know the details of how to do that though.

I'm having a really weird problem that seems to be related to this update.  All of a sudden, female PCs (not sure if it happens with NPCs) often seem to end up with the burned Astrid body texture.  When I try starting a new game, in RaceMenu the female body texture will be normal at certain weights and burned at other weights seemingly randomly.  Changing back to v2.05.034 consistently fixes the problem (switched back and forth a few times to be sure).  I'm using the UNP Blessed Body just fyi.  Looking around online it sounds like maybe there's some issue that arises from messing with the female body in nifskope where it defaults to the astrid texture because it was the first nude texture that was completed or something, but the comments are pretty vague, and I don't see how that could relate to SOS anyway since it doesn't appear to do anything with female meshes or textures.  Any ideas?

I don't think is SOS, but I don't discard it either. SOS affects female armors, at least the vanilla ones. In SOS v35 this modification is done differently.

I would need to reproduce the problem in order to find the cause. I already tried it.

Try to isolate the issue with the fewer mods you can.

Body meshes, textures, weight size, equipped armor probably matter. And I would need the exact files you are using, not "UNP Blessed Body", there are too many variations.

If you can't or don't want to do this, keep using v34.

attachicon.gifSOS - Underwear for everybody v01 - only for v2.05.040.7z

Nice work! I've used this mod for quite some time. I've been wanting something like this.

Works well with the revealing armor mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36903/?

The panties work fine for me.

They use the slot 48. Mmm since they are in the body mesh, why not use the slot 32?

EDIT: they also use the slot 54 in the armor addon. No conflict either.

Since it's all in the same armor, it would work even if using the slot 52.