Uh, I don't know if this is where I post or even if this is how I ask it. But...

I've been playing around with the male character models, the bodybuilder one from SOS, and I've actually managed to add a slight jiggle to the male models.

Theres differening levels of jiggle, obviously. The most is on the buttocks, not ridiculous, but its there, a little on the pecs to give them a bit of heft and I even managed to apply some to the underwear bulge of the character. So far I've only got the completely naked models jiggling, and the underwear jiggling. If I wanted to make this a complete thing, I'd have to mod every last bit of amour. I was just wondering if people were interested, and if its already been done, I do apologise.

TL:DR version: I've managed to add some jiggle physics to the SOS male characters, if anyone is interested, I'll fully set up this mod. Its only on the naked body for now.

I for one would like to see the jiggle on the SOS male character bodies but no variant so much as the Slim Male Body for SOS.

If you are using HDT specifically for the schlongs then you are not using this mod's skeleton and animations and there is nothing I can do to fix that. Report the issue where you got the schlong-HDT thing.

If you are using "normal" HDT then the balls movement is controlled by the skeleton.

The schlong is less jiggly with XPMS than using SOS default skeleton, not sure if that was for aesthetic or technical reasons or both. If that's the case then report the issue in XPMS thread.

If you are using HDT specifically for the schlongs then you are not using this mod's skeleton and animations and there is nothing I can do to fix that. Report the issue where you got the schlong-HDT thing.

If you are using "normal" HDT then the balls movement is controlled by the skeleton.

The schlong is less jiggly with XPMS than using SOS default skeleton, not sure if that was for aesthetic or technical reasons or both. If that's the case then report the issue in XPMS thread.

Both, some issues with lag bones on collision, walking, etc and some issues with erect schlongs moving like elastic pipes instead of hard pipes.

Hey +b3lisario? I was wondering, would it be possible for a mesh such as SOS's to be enlarged only in length? Something I've been wondering for quite a while. Make it so instead of making the entire thing bigger (albeit with some added options for racemenu) just make the schlong longer?

Thanks in advance for the reply.

If you were to tell me that the issue with this would be merely cosmetic, i.e. the texture would get stretched, I could try to work on the texture see if there's any way to make it play nicely.

Also apologies in advance if this is somehow already possible and I've just been missing it :P

I started to work in a length feature two weeks ago. But I don't know if I will continue with it. I think it does not add too much value because the length and size features overlap.
I didn't get good results, specially at extreme values. Though I didn't invest too much time tweaking them.
The racemenu plugin from XPMS extended has length sliders for the schlong.

Is this possible to use SoS Light with the Smurf average add-on (like SoS Light for everything else, save for that 1 add-on)?

You can pick the smurf average schlong when installing SOS light

I have a problem with BriarHeart, when pick heart disappear schlong and armor. I have Cloaks of Skyrim - Unofficial Skyrim Patch Compatibility FIX and question is clock after or before that schlong.

Not sure what the conflict is. Try SOS last

Greatest mod ever, thanks!

I do have one evil, depravity oozing, demented, perverse idea tho...

(warning: possibly not mind safe)

Well I already did this some time ago for private use, and for the ladies. Doing a doubledick it's quite easy. You only need to know how to import/export meshes and move/rotate vertices with 3ds max or blender.

I finished the weight slider for the female version I had, and made a quick try to the male meshes. There are two versions for the male meshes. I didn't like the first version and I did another which looks almost the same.
I don't want to continue with this and I am just packing what I have. Maybe I'll try again sometime.
How to use: Manually replace the meshes with the ones from the archive. Folders are data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\B3lisario UNP or Smurf Average. I think they also work with the equippable schlongs.

Related bibliography

Had a stretch with your DD mod on the female body. I used the SOS UNP Addon in addition and this is what I got.
post-293856-0-63683800-1416456533_thumb.jpg

Mmm the elastic thing maybe is desirable at least on the scrotum bones. No idea about collision

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=853349

I changed the LagBones to the ones in the skeleton here, that fixed a lot of the visual and physics issues, that was all.^^

Hey +b3lisario? I was wondering, would it be possible for a mesh such as SOS's to be enlarged only in length? Something I've been wondering for quite a while. Make it so instead of making the entire thing bigger (albeit with some added options for racemenu) just make the schlong longer?

Thanks in advance for the reply.

If you were to tell me that the issue with this would be merely cosmetic, i.e. the texture would get stretched, I could try to work on the texture see if there's any way to make it play nicely.

Also apologies in advance if this is somehow already possible and I've just been missing it  :P

I started to work in a length feature two weeks ago. But I don't know if I will continue with it. I think it does not add too much value because the length and size features overlap.

I didn't get good results, specially at extreme values. Though I didn't invest too much time tweaking them.

The racemenu plugin from XPMS extended has length sliders for the schlong.

Is this possible to use SoS Light with the Smurf average add-on (like SoS Light for everything else, save for that 1 add-on)?

You can pick the smurf average schlong when installing SOS light

I have a problem with BriarHeart, when pick heart disappear schlong and armor. I have Cloaks of Skyrim - Unofficial Skyrim Patch Compatibility FIX and question is clock after or before that schlong.

Not sure what the conflict is. Try SOS last

Greatest mod ever, thanks!

I do have one evil, depravity oozing, demented, perverse idea tho...

(warning: possibly not mind safe)

Well I already did this some time ago for private use, and for the ladies. Doing a doubledick it's quite easy. You only need to know how to import/export meshes and move/rotate vertices with 3ds max or blender.

I finished the weight slider for the female version I had, and made a quick try to the male meshes. There are two versions for the male meshes. I didn't like the first version and I did another which looks almost the same.

I don't want to continue with this and I am just packing what I have. Maybe I'll try again sometime.

How to use: Manually replace the meshes with the ones from the archive. Folders are data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\B3lisario UNP or Smurf Average. I think they also work with the equippable schlongs.

Related bibliography

Had a stretch with your DD mod on the female body. I used the SOS UNP Addon in addition and this is what I got.

attachicon.gif2014-11-19_00003.jpg

You are using a non SoS Skeleton and HDT that is why you not crash like you are supposed to. And because bones are loosy in HDT injection they don't move on jumping with the pelvis

Sorry if this has been asked before but I noticed that I can't bend the schlong in the rough doggystyle animation and it has the wrong position by default. Is it something wrong in my game or is it a known bug?

Two requests or options I'd like to see:

1) Bigger underwear to penis size ratio.

I'm using this mod for realism so my maximum size is 9, however when the underwear is put on they look much smaller. I tried to edit the ratio to the skeleton in nifskope by increasing the scale of the bone by 1.5 but it didn't work in game and I don't think that's the right way to go about it anyway. I tried to post a linked image showing what I mean but the site won't let me post links (sorry I'm new).

I'm not good at editing meshes so I wondered if anyone out there could do it? I'm sure it'd be popular.

2) Uncircumcised, it seems like people have been asking for it for ages; I'm personally just using this as a nude mod so don't really want erections in my game anyway.

I have questions about installing this mod. I just want to download the lite version but its so damn vague. I don't know how to download via nexus mod manager since its not on the nexus...

- Download SoS from here

- Open NMM, click this (add mod from file) and open SoS file that you just downloaded

- Done, you can install

I was surprised how many people here have problems because the latest SoS works like charm ... at least for me.

Thx for update B3lisario :)

actually when i do that it doesnt work it opens up the folder

I have questions about installing this mod. I just want to download the lite version but its so damn vague. I don't know how to download via nexus mod manager since its not on the nexus...

- Download SoS from here

- Open NMM, click this (add mod from file) and open SoS file that you just downloaded

- Done, you can install

I was surprised how many people here have problems because the latest SoS works like charm ... at least for me.

Thx for update B3lisario :)

actually when i do that it doesnt work it opens up the folder

Right. Then you manually navigate to where you downloaded the mod archive file, select it, and NMM adds it to your mods.

Even though I enabled all of the regular, average, and muscular schlong options in Nexus Mod Manager, in the game, only the muscular type is available. I have tried reloading the game, reloading a previous save, reinstalling the mod, and reordered the plugins, but nothing seems to work.

I have this weird bug when i install the Full version along with Sexlab. When i get into the game i get a message saying that Papirus has been changed by SOS and that i should use MO to make Sexlab have higher priority, and i do, but nothing changes. I will post a screenshot so you can see what i am talking about. 

Sorry if this has been asked before but I noticed that I can't bend the schlong in the rough doggystyle animation and it has the wrong position by default. Is it something wrong in my game or is it a known bug?

Known bug on some XPMS versions where the schlong nodes are not in the right position.

Two requests or options I'd like to see:

1) Bigger underwear to penis size ratio.

I'm using this mod for realism so my maximum size is 9, however when the underwear is put on they look much smaller. I tried to edit the ratio to the skeleton in nifskope by increasing the scale of the bone by 1.5 but it didn't work in game and I don't think that's the right way to go about it anyway. I tried to post a linked image showing what I mean but the site won't let me post links (sorry I'm new).

I'm not good at editing meshes so I wondered if anyone out there could do it? I'm sure it'd be popular.

2) Uncircumcised, it seems like people have been asking for it for ages; I'm personally just using this as a nude mod so don't really want erections in my game anyway.

1) I'm sorry I'm not interested in that. Actually I would have removed the underwear from the mod if I had found a better way to hide the hole.

2) For uncircumcised options, you may want to take a look at the SAM mod http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?topic=8263.0

How do I remove undies?

By reading the mod description, troubleshooting section.

how to fix hole in crotch?

By reading the mod description, troubleshooting section.

Is there a HDT version of the SOS light?

I found HDT versions of SOS full and Equipable  versions.

I think there should be easy to edit the SOS light meshes using Nifskope, based on the mods you linked.

Even though I enabled all of the regular, average, and muscular schlong options in Nexus Mod Manager, in the game, only the muscular type is available. I have tried reloading the game, reloading a previous save, reinstalling the mod, and reordered the plugins, but nothing seems to work.

Do a clean install only of the non-working mods (uncheck the plugins, load game, save, exit, check the plugins, load game)

The reason of this could be a bad installation or bug of the PapyrusUtil tool, or something happened to your savegames (like they were cleaned or renamed). In either case SOS should have said that something was not right after loading the game when the schlongs were lost. At least the more recent SOS versions.

I have this weird bug when i install the Full version along with Sexlab. When i get into the game i get a message saying that Papirus has been changed by SOS and that i should use MO to make Sexlab have higher priority, and i do, but nothing changes. I will post a screenshot so you can see what i am talking about.

MO: Move sexlab to the bottom of the left pane, assuming it's sorted by priority.

There is a way to see the conflicting files for each mod. Make sure SOS is not overwriting any file from SL.

Not sure if I asked this before, but it's been bugging me for a long time and thought I'd bring it up.

I really love SoS, but I haven't been using it cause of the whole slot issue that it takes up. I have multiple armor mods that use multiple body slots. Like for instance, bikini tops and bottoms. Or underwear or even belts at times. But when using SoS, I can't equip those items cause the schlong overrides that slot. So I'm either stuck with a bikini botom OR a bikini top, not both cause the schlong slot won't let me wear both. Same goes for belts and underwears for some mods as well.

So I was wondering, is there another slot that SoS can use so I can wear all my armor pieces? Or is this just one of those downsides that you have to deal with when using SoS? I would really love to start using SoS again, but that schlong slot stops me from wearing a lot of my armors, so I have to resort to using Better Males for now.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.