If you can't get it from here with a slow connection then what makes you think that a mirror will be any better?

It's a problem with loverslab downloads system. Exemple : i can't downloads sexlab from loverslab, but i can downloads sexlab by its mega mirror link. Loverslab considers that the connection is too slow, and stop downloading.

Sorry for my bad english, i'm french. 

EDIT : I finally downloaded the new "SAM - Shape Atlas for Men" mod at ladymoiraine .

How do you customise schlongs? I have the options in my Racemenu, but when use shworacemenu I'd like to have a zoomed in view on it or something like that.

At the moment I just use the sliders and then have to close racemenu, look if it is ok and if not start again.

Hey B3lisario, now that VectorPlexus has released SAM, do you think you could request his permission to use the vampire lord assets and add schlongs to the Vampire Lord?

I know that SAM has been stopped from developping due to some critical bugs

I think development hasn't stopped, the authors are making conversions of armors.

Is there a way to only have females be shlongified? I have SOS for females, but I don't want any male characters to be affected.

You could try to clean all of the schlongs except for the types compatible with female characters(SOS UNP,Vector Plexus Muscular UNP, Double Dick and Horse Cock) in the MCM then set the probability on all non-female compatible schlongs to 0% but even then,the male characters might still schlongify. You could try using the Creation Kit to set the schlongs as only being for 'female transsexual' characters.

Is there a way to only have females be shlongified? I have SOS for females, but I don't want any male characters to be affected.

You could try to clean all of the schlongs except for the types compatible with female characters(SOS UNP,Vector Plexus Muscular UNP, Double Dick and Horse Cock) in the MCM then set the probability on all non-female compatible schlongs to 0% but even then,the male characters might still schlongify. You could try using the Creation Kit to set the schlongs as only being for 'female transsexual' characters.

I think I already found a solution. I just used Mod Organizer to set the "SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon" as an optional esp so it wouldn't load, but I'm still getting an issue where It tries to equip the underwear on male characters that are wearing armor that I've tagged as revealing, and it ends up doing this:

EDIT: Here are some more screenshots of my problem. I want the armor to be revealing for female characters since I have an armor pack that allows for that, but since there doesn't seem to be a way to disable this for male characters, I end up getting this.

post-592360-0-42918600-1415584572_thumb.jpg

post-592360-0-95340700-1415584576_thumb.jpg

post-592360-0-92900300-1415584580_thumb.jpg

Please help. I tried uninstalling SoS but now I'm getting CTDs everytime the game loads.

Here's what I did:

Selected the Remove SoS option from MCM

Saved a new game

Exited Skyrim

Uninstalled SoS and any related mods

Loaded recently saved game (noticed SoS option was still in the MCM)

Saved it again in a new slot

Loaded new save

CTD

Any ideas?

I am getting a CTD after putting in SOS, and I'm not certain what the instructions are having me do.  When I try to install it asks me to overwrite files from the Sexlab framework, and the instructions state "Overwrite, yes, update no" and that doesn't really make sense.  Whether I overwrite or don't overwrite, it doesn't work and crashes and I'm a bit at a loss as to what to do since both trigger a CTD.  Any suggestions?  I am basically just trying to get this to working with Caliente's mod.  For experimentation I have Defeat, and the creatures mods in place, it's amazing what has become of this really.  In the end I'm just trying to make the penis place correctly during the sexlab animations.  I tried SAM instead and it's always at her throat or not penetrating because it's not reaching or whatever, and I can't figure out why my adjustments aren't making a difference and it lacks controls, and I tried Better Males on the Nexus forums, and that one did a halfway decent job, but no controls so I couldn't correct placement either, plus every man dies with a giant erection, which is hilarious, but if I'm going to have this work, I want to at least try to do it right.

Hello!

I played with sos before without problems, I made a fresh install on my new pc, all work well except... perma undies!

I narrowed the problem, and it seems that sos doesn't add the shlongs (like vector plus etc...), the list appear empty in the mod options, any ideas how to fix it ?

No files containing the shlong list or something seems to be overwritten, but I may be wrong...

Hi,

I've just started getting a lot of CTD's. I'm thinking it has something to do with SOS. I'm getting the following logs before each crash:

[11/12/2014 - 07:49:57PM] SOS ReSchlongify: fixing SOS VectorPlexus Muscular[10] for actor Markarth City Guard

[11/12/2014 - 07:49:57PM] SOS ReSchlongify: fixing SOS VectorPlexus Muscular[10] for actor Degaine

[11/12/2014 - 07:49:57PM] SOS ReSchlongify: fixing SOS VectorPlexus Muscular[2] for actor Nord

[11/12/2014 - 07:49:57PM] SOS ReSchlongify: fixing SOS VectorPlexus Muscular[4] for actor Markarth City Guard

[11/12/2014 - 07:50:00PM] SexLab Loaded CurrentVerison: 15900

[11/12/2014 - 07:50:04PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0E042D62)>]:Defered maintenance...

[11/12/2014 - 07:50:05PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0E042D62)>]: Enabled Desire spell

[11/12/2014 - 07:50:05PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0E042D62)>]: Updated notification key to 49

[11/12/2014 - 07:50:05PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0E042D62)>]: finished maintenance

[11/12/2014 - 07:50:14PM] SOS ReSchlongify: fixing SOS VectorPlexus Muscular[20] for actor Banning

[11/12/2014 - 07:50:14PM] SOS SchlongLess: Annekke Crag-Jumper entered schlongless state

[11/12/2014 - 07:50:14PM] SOS ReSchlongify: fixing SOS VectorPlexus Muscular[5] for actor Kibell

[11/12/2014 - 07:50:14PM] SOS ReSchlongify: fixing SOS VectorPlexus Muscular[5] for actor Cedran

Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: Sorry. This can probably be ignored. The crashes were occurred every time I exited the Markath city gates.

I just fast traveling to another location, then back to Markarth, and I cannot repeat the crash.

I have a question about the SOS and SAM schlongs namely the effect of erection, I use the command player. sae sosfasterect and I figure something like this

2014-11-1_wpqpprq.jpg this is good and i like it:D but

if I use the command player. sae sosbend0 my player size significantly diminishes 2014-11-1_wpqppnp.jpg and my question is how do I do to keep the length and size as the command for erections?I do not know I have to bury in skeleton files or in SOS skeleton files and if someone give any tutorial how do it i will be happy:D ty btw i uninstall all files from SOS mod i i have try SAM mod and i thinks its awesome:D for me ofc:D but this  automaticaly decrease size schlong is a little frustrating and brings me to the nerves:D

I have a question about the SOS and SAM schlongs namely the effect of erection, I use the command player. sae sosfasterect and I figure something like this

2014-11-1_wpqpprq.jpg this is good and i like it:D but

if I use the command player. sae sosbend0 my player size significantly diminishes 2014-11-1_wpqppnp.jpg and my question is how do I do to keep the length and size as the command for erections?I do not know I have to bury in skeleton files or in SOS skeleton files and if someone give any tutorial how do it i will be happy:D ty btw i uninstall all files from SOS mod i i have try SAM mod and i thinks its awesome:D for me ofc:D but this  automaticaly decrease size schlong is a little frustrating and brings me to the nerves:D

At the bottom of this post:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=780997