I am having some problems with first person view while wearing armors that don't cover the arms and hands. Basically there is clipping between the hand mesh and the wrist/arm mesh that is part of default armors like steel armor for example. There is some clipping there and it is annoying but goes away when I take off the armor. Oh sure I can just wear gauntlets but it would be better if we could integrate the sos male bodies into the default armor meshes?

There are a bunch of armor mods for all the female body replacers but nobody has bothered with the male body replacers except to make that revealing shit and I am sure that I ain't the only one that is NOT into that shit. So for most people like that it would just need to be fixed so there is no clipping with feet and hands? Also the fur shoes for males clip a lot even the mod for those clip a lot at the ankles does anyone have a better version of fur shoes for SOS bodies?

I am having some problems with first person view while wearing armors that don't cover the arms and hands. Basically there is clipping between the hand mesh and the wrist/arm mesh that is part of default armors like steel armor for example. There is some clipping there and it is annoying but goes away when I take off the armor. Oh sure I can just wear gauntlets but it would be better if we could integrate the sos male bodies into the default armor meshes?

There are a bunch of armor mods for all the female body replacers but nobody has bothered with the male body replacers except to make that revealing shit and I am sure that I ain't the only one that is NOT into that shit. So for most people like that it would just need to be fixed so there is no clipping with feet and hands? Also the fur shoes for males clip a lot even the mod for those clip a lot at the ankles does anyone have a better version of fur shoes for SOS bodies?

=_=

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45120/?

-C

EDIT: My info is vastly out of date (and possibly the old SOS description's warning about incompatibility with Frostfall, too), with almost a year being away from skyrim modding and all.  I just took a moment to download Frostfall (v2.5), and it looks like Ff is now using a script heavy armor swapper/detector for the coverage instead of the keywords that I remember.  I'm not certain, but I believe if Frostfall were placed after the SOS esp, the Ff script should allow the SOS changes to pass through without conflict. I don't have the ability to test this at the moment, so if anyone with both SOS and Frostfall could let us know if there is still a compatibility issue or not, it would be much appreciated.

This works for Leather armor at least, haven't had time to check the rest

A couple of things:

While you are entitled to be 'NOT into that', denouncing 'that' as 'shit' comes off as hostile and sometimes can be construed as an attack on those that are 'into that'.  Please be careful with your wording.

Second,

More details are necessary for us to be able to help you.  Which version of the body are you using, Default or Bodybuilder?  What skeleton are you using? What specific armor(s) are you experiencing the issue with? In addition to SOS, do you have any mods installed that modify the hand or feet meshes or textures?

EDIT: My info is vastly out of date (and possibly the old SOS description's warning about incompatibility with Frostfall, too), with almost a year being away from skyrim modding and all.  I just took a moment to download Frostfall (v2.5), and it looks like Ff is now using a script heavy armor swapper/detector for the coverage instead of the keywords that I remember.  I'm not certain, but I believe if Frostfall were placed after the SOS esp, the Ff script should allow the SOS changes to pass through without conflict. I don't have the ability to test this at the moment, so if anyone with both SOS and Frostfall could let us know if there is still a compatibility issue or not, it would be much appreciated.

This works for Leather armor at least, haven't had time to check the rest

Thank you for the info.  Did you check your coverage rating after you equipped the chestpiece? The issue as I understand makes it so that the chestpiece doesn't register a coverage rating. And did you have the W.E.A.R. system on of off?

Does anyone here know why this mod makes a CTD when going nude with a male with SoS?

I am 99% sure that it must be that mod as I more or less only have these two installed and it always works when i uninstall Drow race.

Best regards

nux

Usually CTD's when going nude are usually caused by having the wrong skeleton.  Try reinstalling your XPMS package.  If that doesn't work. there's probably a dirty edit in the race-controller or an ARMA; you'll need to bring it up in Dash's thread.  (The drow race mod is known to cause a few issues, it's even conflicted with Skykids)

Could it be that there is a noticable gap between body and schlong when the weight of a character is greater than 0, as in could it be that the malebody_1 does not line up correctly?

When I force a characters weight down to 0 the two parts line up correctly, but as soon as I increase the weight, to say 80-90, there will be a gap between the base of the schlong and the body.

This is with the default body option and the average schlong option.

I tried both with the supplied skeleton and my XPMS based skeleton. Both have the same issue.

Could it be that there is a noticable gap between body and schlong when the weight of a character is greater than 0, as in could it be that the malebody_1 does not line up correctly?

I can't reproduce your issue.

I've tried a new save with just the last versions of SOS (Default body + hairy + average schlong), SkyUI and SKSE.

Race nord, male, no gap at weight 0 or 100, while nude.

Please try this yourself. Post a pic showing the issue.

Does anyone here know why this mod makes a CTD when going nude with a male with SoS?

I am 99% sure that it must be that mod as I more or less only have these two installed and it always works when i uninstall Drow race.

Yep, CTD when nude.

I've looked at the drow race.

- It uses default body mesh (sos meshes), doesn't have its own body mesh.

- It uses default body mesh as the 1st person mesh.

- SOS body mesh have a couple of genital bones.

So I am pretty sure that's the cause, your 1st person skeleton doesn't have genital bones and the 1st person mesh does.

Solution 1: Drow race should use 1stpersonmalebody_1.nif as the 1st person mesh instead malebody_1.nif (like Nord race for example)

Solution 2: SOS should provide a 1st person skeleton with genital bones just in case someone uses the default mesh as 1st person mesh

I will PM rainbowdash about this issue. Thanks for reporting it.

I have figured out how to fix the wrong texture issue for the junk and stuff without using that fixer mod from nexus!

This is really simple I am surprised that it was not done already except there is something I am not aware of that makes my solution a problem somewhere else in game but...

Load the SOS light in CK and bring up the relevant skin texture sets for male, male old, male afflicted, argonian male, khajiit male, dark elf male. Each of these texture sets will be altered to be the "genitals" texture set for each of them so add the word Genitals at the end of each name. Change the textures from body textures to genital textures from the SOS light resources. So male body 1 would be male gentials 1 under the diffuse section and so on.

Once done with the creation of those genital texture sets, bring up the relevant naked torso armors and where it says skin texture select none and do the same for swap list. Then where it says biped model click the select button, you then get the model selection screen DOUBLE CLICK the body node and select the skin texture for the body so if altering nakedtorsoargonian select the skinbodymaleargonian set and click ok. You will see in that model selection window the body now has the relevant texture instead of the default. Now DOUBLE CLICK on the genitals node and select the relevant gentials texture set you created earlier and click ok. Now both the body and genitals will have the correct textures!

Go in game and check it out that it works corrrectly as it should. I have already done this with CK and the SOS light esp offered by the OP and it works.

This way of fixing the problem eliminates the need to alter every single piece of clothing and armor playable by default in the game to cover slot 52 if you don't want the junk and stuff sticking out while clothed/armored. This is important because it also eliminates the need to use the fixer mod on the nexus that separates the junk and stuff from the body which causes every npc in the game to have their junk sticking out of their clothes/armors without editing each and every single thing to cover it by covering slot 52!

I have noticed that even if you use that fixer mod from nexus, some clothes still have junk sticking out of them. This should not happen but it does, The way SOS light meshes work is that the junk is part of the body which is why the wrong texture is used in the first place. The Skin Texture section of the armor addon menu causes this to happen by overriding the textures for the body file it is applied to even if the nif file has them set correctly. ONLY by editing the nodes in the model selection menu can this be fixed but the consequence is the Skin Texture section of armor addon CANNOT be used because it will override those settings. Skin Texture Swap List might also override those node settings.

I would post my edited esp here but there is no file upload button? I can find a way or pm a file to OP if they want it just let me know.

's about as implausible as elves, and there are enough forked lizards (and marsupials) that it works for me just for variety's sake :)

Well, my personal problem with it is, stuff like this usually ends up with 2 human looking dicks attached to a creatures hipps. And there is not a single creature worldwide, that iam aware off, that got genitals like this. :P

But i'am no genitalexpert, so ...

By the way, is it theoretically possible to schlongify every Actor, like animals/monsters? I guess yes, since werewolfs work (theoretically)?

I have figured out how to fix the wrong texture issue for the junk and stuff without using that fixer mod from nexus!

This is really simple I am surprised that it was not done already except there is something I am not aware of that makes my solution a problem somewhere else in game but...

This is a very interesting problem.

Please test your fix in these situations:

- khajiit male nude

- khajiit male using revealing iron armor from SOS - Revealing Armors for Schlongs of Skyrim

- khajiit male using vanilla armor

I can't reproduce your issue.

I've tried a new save with just the last versions of SOS (Default body + hairy + average schlong), SkyUI and SKSE.

Race nord, male, no gap at weight 0 or 100, while nude.

Please try this yourself. Post a pic showing the issue.

Okay after some more experimentation, without success, I just decided to do another install, this time a manual install and that seems to have fixed the issue. So I don't exactly know what was missing, or what was still using outdated assets, but either way a manual reinstall seems to have cured the detached schlong issue.

I've attached an image for future reference.

post-25255-0-92799300-1387397950_thumb.jpg

How to install with nmm I have the one from nexus but this one sounds improved? ..I tried to install from folder doesn't work?...help.. :)

You just have to use "add mod from file" and take the archive.

It might not work if the file is packed in an weird way. If this is the case do the following: Unzip the archive, put everything into a seperate folder like you would install it manually, rename said folder to "data" and pack it again. Then use that "add mod from file" again one your newly created archive.

's about as implausible as elves, and there are enough forked lizards (and marsupials) that it works for me just for variety's sake :)

Well, my personal problem with it is, stuff like this usually ends up with 2 human looking dicks attached to a creatures hipps. And there is not a single creature worldwide, that iam aware off, that got genitals like this. :P

But i'am no genitalexpert, so ...

Asian water monitors come pretty dang close; they usually keep them internally ofc but we're talking a half-human lizard thing so *shrug* having them hang loose and attach at the front of the hip instead of keeping them in the vent under the tail is a reasonable artistic license. Also, easier to try and figure out how to have them hang free in the Havok physics of Skyrim without making Argonians walk funny :)

Anyways, I think this side-track of a conversation has gone on long enough. I'm really not that obsessed with forked penises, it just seems like an interesting technical *waves hands around* thing.

@b3lisario

Tried that idea with default iron and steel armors and found the issue you were probably thinking of. The arms of the steel and iron armors do not change textures to match the character texture sets when using khajiit. So that override function of Skin Texture in the armor addon menu is needed to fix this. So this is the problem I was thinking probably existed, well the only way around it I can think of is to make an armor addon for khajiit and other race that have problems for each armor that doesn't change to show the right textures. Steel and iron are two but it would be any that have arms or calves or more showing and part of the armor nif file.

How many armors total have similar situation to iron or steel?

Just tried more races and it seems only argonian and khajiit are affected so two armor addons for each affected armor or clothing that needs it,

Hi I recently just installed SOS and I am having an issue with my PC which is a Ningheim Custom Race.
I installed the SOS patch that lets custom race be schlongified but it doesn't have any effect and no popups or menu showing to set it up.
I have the xp32 skeleton , the new one to be exact which is compatible with your mod.
here is the debug image of my character:

http://i.imgur.com/cmYZGbX.jpg

Also i tried putting the underwear on my custom race and it crashed @_@

hope someone helps

LOVED The Mod BTW! :3

EDIT: FOUND IT! THERE WAS A COMPATABILITY PATCH FOR SOS AND NINGHEIM ON THE NINGHEIM PAGE LOLOL..sorry :(

Hi I recently just installed SOS and I am having an issue with my PC which is a Ningheim Custom Race.

I installed the SOS patch that lets custom race be schlongified but it doesn't have any effect and no popups or menu showing to set it up.

I have the xp32 skeleton , the new one to be exact which is compatible with your mod.

hope someone helps

EDIT: FOUND IT! THERE WAS A COMPATABILITY PATCH FOR SOS AND NINGHEIM ON THE NINGHEIM PAGE LOLOL..sorry :(

I was about to comment about the NH SOS patch when I refreshed the page and saw your edit.  Thank you for being proactive.

Which SOS race compatibility patch are you talking about?  I'm curious because I don't recall one being necessary aside from making sure the custom race had a compatible skeleton (which is the case with the ningheim patch).  Most custom races can be schlongified just by drinking a shape potion.

hope someone helps

I was about to comment about the NH SOS patch when I refreshed the page and saw your edit.  Thank you for being proactive.

Which SOS race compatibility patch are you talking about?  I'm curious because I don't recall one being necessary aside from making sure the custom race had a compatible skeleton (which is the case with the ningheim patch).  Most custom races can be schlongified just by drinking a shape potion.

it's in the optional files of SOS ...says it allows the SOS stuff for custom race( or so it says)

edit: oops says the CUSTOM RACE mod.

@b3lisario

Damn, the only way my method will work is to make a LOT of armor addons for cuirass and gauntlets and that is just for the default stuff in the main game and all DLCs. The only way to get rid of that texture bug quickly and in a way that is compatible with everything without additional modding is to move the junk textures to the main body textures where it has been in other male body replacers for some time. The SOS resources are at 2k for body and moving the junk textures into that small resolution would decrease the quality. Going to 4k resolution might help but then it would be twice as demanding on the user system.

Update Edit:

Seems I finally did download all the right stuff  but my problem now is trying to activate it...no popups showing or anything when drinking the potions so i can confirm or etc and also my character has a hole on his Schlong Area :(

here is the debug

http://i.imgur.com/AdoPfVG.jpg?1?8160

http://i.imgur.com/1ts0Joj.jpg?1?8368

here is the image of the problem

I have the ningheim race installed...downloaded the compatibility patches added the xp32 skeleton which is compatible with the SOS mod...started the game tried to even undress but my character has a hole gap in his "schlong" section :(

Update Edit:

Seems I finally did download all the right stuff  but my problem now is trying to activate it...no popups showing or anything when drinking the potions so i can confirm or etc and also my character has a hole on his Schlong Area :(

here is the debug

I have the ningheim race installed...downloaded the compatibility patches added the xp32 skeleton which is compatible with the SOS mod...started the game tried to even undress but my character has a hole gap in his "schlong" section :(

You need to install that skeleton before you install SoS.

Just for testing purposes: Install everything except SoS, then install SoS and after that the patch. Put SoS in the last spot of the load order (or just run BOSS).

Update Edit:

Seems I finally did download all the right stuff but my problem now is trying to activate it...no popups showing or anything when drinking the potions so i can confirm or etc and also my character has a hole on his Schlong Area :(

here is the debug

You need to install that skeleton before you install SoS.

Just for testing purposes: Install everything except SoS, then install SoS and after that the patch. Put SoS in the last spot of the load order (or just run BOSS).

Hmm i never did ask this but isn't the xp32 skeleton a skel for females ? If i recall SOS does not have any skeletons on it ?

I thought the skeletons should always be last based from info