1. Tried to ask in SL's thread but it seems everyone is slaping each other why moans dont work.. for some.. so Is there a solution to the SOS being bend during SL animations?

Where did you get your skeleton_female.nif, skeletonbeast_female.nif, and skeleton_female.hkx? Try to delete temporary skeleton_female.hkx

2. Will the potions from SOS, also affect the equipable sos? so there is a 'tricky' way to make it bigger (for those who want to)?

No.

1. Tried to ask in SL's thread but it seems everyone is slaping each other why moans dont work.. for some.. so Is there a solution to the SOS being bend during SL animations?

Where did you get your skeleton_female.nif, skeletonbeast_female.nif, and skeleton_female.hkx? Try to delete temporary skeleton_female.hkx

2. Will the potions from SOS, also affect the equipable sos? so there is a 'tricky' way to make it bigger (for those who want to)?

No.

I installed this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

:blush:

No.

I installed this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

:blush:

hum, not sure why I asked about the female files. Anyway, delete skeleton.hkx and skeleton_female.hkx and see how it goes

FYI, I upgraded to SoS 2.04.004 and I got hole in the hip everywhere (I'm also using Aoki's Revealing Armors for SoS).  When I set it back to 2.04.002, it fixed the problem.  I'm also one of the people who never see the :actors are schlongifying" message.  It doesn't seem to affect anything.  However, I started this play through with "Live Another Life," and as a result followers can't keep a larger penis.  They  get a larger penis for awhile after I make them drink the dragon potion, but then it goes back to average size in the next cells. I was hoping .004 would solve this problem as promised.  Is anyone else getting a hole in the hip problem after upgrading to .004?  Everything looks fine in the saved game (mine is in the Breezehome) but as soon as I go out the door, my boys lose their boys.

FYI, I upgraded to SoS 2.04.004 and I got hole in the hip everywhere (I'm also using Aoki's Revealing Armors for SoS).  When I set it back to 2.04.002, it fixed the problem.  I'm also one of the people who never see the :actors are schlongifying" message.  It doesn't seem to affect anything.  However, I started this play through with "Live Another Life," and as a result followers can't keep a larger penis.  They  get a larger penis for awhile after I make them drink the dragon potion, but then it goes back to average size in the next cells. I was hoping .004 would solve this problem as promised.  Is anyone else getting a hole in the hip problem after upgrading to .004?  Everything looks fine in the saved game (mine is in the Breezehome) but as soon as I go out the door, my boys lose their boys.

Followers: I'm working on this. It seems it is an old bug.

No "actors are schlongifying" message: will be fixed in the next update. If you started a new game with .004, you can fix the message using the MCM "Restart SOS" option.

Hole: most likely you forgot to move the revealing armors esp under all other SOS mods

Having a black skin problem, I got no idea what causes it but it seems to appear after the schlongify message and I when I reenter some of the NPC's just...have that glitch.At random.Some of them look fine,some of them have black screen.Tested on latest Full SOS version.No revealing armors though(Because I got frostfall(Playing as a female character however so I don't need the patch) because it'd make no sense running around half naked in the frost.Trying Light however fixes the issue.The one thing I can say is that it appears that the texture gets changed for the clothes/armor in vanilla mesh, because it looks like it is really off.For example having brown spots on the upper arm on the front on one of the townsfolk garbs.

Having a black skin problem, I got no idea what causes it but it seems to appear after the schlongify message and I when I reenter some of the NPC's just...have that glitch.At random.Some of them look fine,some of them have black screen.Tested on latest Full SOS version.No revealing armors though(Because I got frostfall(Playing as a female character however so I don't need the patch) because it'd make no sense running around half naked in the frost.Trying Light however fixes the issue.The one thing I can say is that it appears that the texture gets changed for the clothes/armor in vanilla mesh, because it looks like it is really off.For example having brown spots on the upper arm on the front on one of the townsfolk garbs.

I have this same problem. I also have blotchy faces, however, I'm not sure that is SOS's fault.

Whenever I approach the actor with black arms the black arm seems to clear up, like it's a shader problem.

I have a silly question, is it normal that you schlong will still hang there even you put your custom/standalone armors on?

That depends on the armors.  If SoS doesn't recognize them as concealing, it won't hide the schlong.  I've used the Creation Kit to fix the problem on some of my custom armors by adding Slot 52 to the armor (the schlong uses Slot 52; if an armor or accessory uses Slot 52 as well, it'll override and hide the schlong), but I'm sure someone probably knows an easier way.

I have a silly question, is it normal that you schlong will still hang there even you put your custom/standalone armors on?

No, use the debug spell. More people are reporting this issue and I don't know how to reproduce it.

OK here is another patch. This fixes the issue where followers eventually lose their schlong size. Also know as itty bitty issue.

If your follower is already afflicted by this issue you need to do the following for fixing it permanently:

- Install the patch (say yes to override), load your game

- Tell Mr follower to wait inside a building

- Exit and enter the building, Mr follower should have recovered his size, and he shouldn't ever lose it. Let him recover his schlong "naturally" doing the building thing, a dragon potion won't serve

It includes the other fix in a post some pages back.

Let me know how it goes.

SOS 2.04.004 - followers schlong fix.7z

Perma-underwear problem and each patch i use is not select-able in MCM menu. Whenever I choose the patch menu, MCM fails. Using the latest version of this mod which is the first version I've ever installed. I have the esp followed by the patch's esp then the equip-able sos esp in that order. Any ideas where I've gone wrong?

For the people who have lost the SOS MCM menu.

This is a spell for recovering it. I'm not sure if it will work for you, it did in my tests.

Install this mod, get the spell through console:

help restart to get the <spell_ID>

player.addspell <spell_ID>

Not for general use

After using spell, i waited for quite some time but got no MCM message. I then run "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" manually, and got my copy of the SoS MCM menu back. Works, thank you for the fix.