Werewolf issues:

- No schlong: make sure the MCM settings are active for this race and the schlong you are using. You have to use one of the three "official" schlongs. There is no WW with female schlongs neither horsecock, they should be adapted. Neither SOS Light

- Small schlong: should happen only if you are using the "setrace" command through console, this will be fixed in a future release. Workaround: save and reload, the reschlongythingy process should fix the size.

- erection when reverting to human form: may be caused by the racemenu sos plugin. Racemenu re-applies the slider settings after changing race. Move the SOS erection slider to the flaccid state (to the left)

In case of another issue, please make sure you are not using any mod that alters the werewolf race, reproduce the issue, exit game, and post your papyrus log and load order.

Armor issues:

- Schlong clips through armor. It shouldn't happen if the armor is not marked as revealing. It doesn't matter if it's custom armor, the scripts should treat it as concealing. I've tested the robes esp file attached some posts ago and it works fine for me. Please reproduce the issue, then use the debug spells, exit game, and post papyrus log and load order.

- Underwear clips through armor. It shouldn't happen if the armor is not marked as revealing and you lost your schlong somewhere, or some scripts are not running properly. Please reproduce the issue, then use the debug spells, exit game, and post papyrus log and load order.

Not sure if I have answered all the issues, there were many posts

@Lurker

The problem is one of SoS's more annoying 'features'. It considers almost all clothing and armor to 'revealing' by default, and that includes custom armors.

Its a quick fix though, in your case. Just open the mod back up in your editor and add [slot 52] to the Biped Template along with the existing [body]. [slot 52] is sometimes called [body AddOn 9],  [biped 52], or [secondary Pelvis] depending on what editor you're using.

...I really wish SOS handled it the otherway around; consider all ARMO entries to be concealing until proven otherwise, even if slot 52 is vacant.

Well, there is a way, which I'm implementing in the new mod I'm working on, which is 100% ESP free, to check if the schlong should be displayed or not. I've already mentioned it to B3lisario, but it would require some changes on "schlong management" equip/unequip events. Basically it will check for a "feature" on the nif level. If the nif has such a feature, it will leave the schlong on, otherwise will turn it off.

@Lurker

The problem is one of SoS's more annoying 'features'. It considers almost all clothing and armor to 'revealing' by default, and that includes custom armors.

Its a quick fix though, in your case. Just open the mod back up in your editor and add [slot 52] to the Biped Template along with the existing [body]. [slot 52] is sometimes called [body AddOn 9],  [biped 52], or [secondary Pelvis] depending on what editor you're using.

...I really wish SOS handled it the otherway around; consider all ARMO entries to be concealing until proven otherwise, even if slot 52 is vacant.

I did this and it solved the issue so far as I can tell and I haven't been able to reproduce the issue. Thanks!

So, does anyone know why I have version 2.3.010b esm and 2.3.015 esp when I know I downloaded the version 2.4 and I installed using NMM clean with the reqs installed first?

It is beginning to worry me, and even CK says I only have the versions stated (2.3). This may or may not be part of the reason why the anims don't work properly, but doesn't explain why the balls swing side to side...

On a side note, is it possible to have the SOS_Underwear keyword added to the Enchant(magiceffect) FormLists, so that underwear can become enchantable. I added it to my esp (which will likely get overwritten if I ever manage to find the correct version), and it works like, well... magic.

Hello, I'm sorry about having to bring up an issue that has been discussed before but I'm at my wits end trying to figure out this issue.

I'm having the problem where the PC nor NPCs can remove the underwear.  I'm using new games, and I have the Muscular addon installed.  The load order has the SOS-Core.esm, followed by SOS.esp, then the addon esp.  

I found an npc and used the Debug spell, the results included:

Actor Magic Effect: True

Erection: False 

Faction: None

Schlongified: None

Granted he was in armour.  

Side note, I had Better Males installed previously, I tried to remove it entirely before installing SOS, and I am not sure if that would cause this issue.

Thank you for your time!

So, does anyone know why I have version 2.3.010b esm and 2.3.015 esp when I know I downloaded the version 2.4 and I installed using NMM clean with the reqs installed first?

A couple days ago NMM caused failures at installing SOS 2.04.001 then now I don't believe NMM so far. For reasons unknown to me, seems to actualize intrinsic problems of NMM. 

So, you have two selections to install SOS except for manual installation. One is Wrye Bash and the other is MO. If you use MO then FOMOD has compatibility with MO. But, this time I installed SOS with Wrye Bash becuase I didn't take enough time to the installation. Next time I will use MO if I get a chance to reorganize mods. 

Hello, I'm sorry about having to bring up an issue that has been discussed before but I'm at my wits end trying to figure out this issue.

*snip*

Thank you for posting the SoS Debug results, that helps a lot when troubleshooting.

The debug tells me that that particular NPC (and all other actors according to what you're saying) are failing to get Schlongified by the script.  Try the following:

1) Drink a shape potion. Get the shape potion from the Mourningwood store in Riverwood, or from the console:

help schlong
player.additem xx000D80 1

where the xx is the load order of the schlong addon, and will appear in the list when you ran the 'help schlong' line in the console.

2) Open the MCM menu, then the SoS menu; the schlong addon should be listed in the left column. Open it, and hit 'Clean'.  This resets the addon. Then go to the SOS main MCM page, and disable "Schlongify Nearby NPCs" then exit back to the game. Wait 10 seconds. Reopen MCM, re-enable the schlongify option, then exit back to game.  That process tells SoS to rerun the schlongify script.

3) Check your load order. Make sure any SOS addons are after the SOS.esp

Come back if nothing changes.

Am I supposed to get a separate texture? I've tried hairy and smooth with all the penis types and races, the result is the same. It matches horribly.

I'm not using any mods to males other than XP32 Maximum Skeleton.

Are you using SoS Light or Full?  Also, are you using FemFeet?  There are specific textures available on the Nexus for compatibility when using both FemFeet and SoS.

For anyone interested:

I made an SoS addon for Realistic Vaginas of Skyrim.  It is absolutely nothing special, it just packages Kimbale and MasterAran's work with an SoS addon template.  CBBE only.  Please give the folks who did the original work much props and encouragement.

Okay.

I got the schlongs to display but on NPCs they have two! Not that I'm complaining but I'm sure it is not meant to be like that.

I would like to get rid of the static one, I'm somewhat sure it isn't the SOS meshes.

Another problem is the Essence of Dragon does not enlarge my character's schlong.

Four questions:

1. What does CTB mean?

2. Is there a list of mods that conflict with each other somewhere?

3. I'd like to make some armors and clothing semi transparent, is there a way to do that?

4. How do I get the Papyrus dohicky?

My load order:

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
SexLab.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
_pocketcraftshop.esp=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp=1
Map Markers Camps & Shacks.esp=1
Map Markers Ruins.esp=1
Map Markers Misc.esp=1
Map Markers Cities.esp=1
Map Markers Landmarks.esp=1
Map Markers Shrines.esp=1
miscfollowerfixes.esp=1
thisissparta.esp=1
mhpenis.esp=1
SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp=1
SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
SOS Schlong Controller.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - B3lisario Horsecock Addon.esp=1
Lad of Death.esp=1
SOS - Revealing Armors.esp=1
portaleyes.esp=1
staffxp.esp=1

Am I supposed to get a separate texture? I've tried hairy and smooth with all the penis types and races, the result is the same. It matches horribly.

I'm not using any mods to males other than XP32 Maximum Skeleton.

Are you using SoS Light or Full?  Also, are you using FemFeet?  There are specific textures available on the Nexus for compatibility when using both FemFeet and SoS.

I'm using Light and I have not done anything to the feet of either gender (female body is UNP if that matters)

EDIT: Starting a new game seems to have fixed everything.

*snip*

Thank you for posting the SoS Debug results, that helps a lot when troubleshooting.

The debug tells me that that particular NPC (and all other actors according to what you're saying) are failing to get Schlongified by the script.  Try the following:

1) Drink a shape potion. Get the shape potion from the Mourningwood store in Riverwood, or from the console:

help schlong

where the xx is the load order of the schlong addon, and will appear in the list when you ran the 'help schlong' line in the console.

2) Open the MCM menu, then the SoS menu; the schlong addon should be listed in the left column. Open it, and hit 'Clean'.  This resets the addon. Then go to the SOS main MCM page, and disable "Schlongify Nearby NPCs" then exit back to the game. Wait 10 seconds. Reopen MCM, re-enable the schlongify option, then exit back to game.  That process tells SoS to rerun the schlongify script.

Thank you for your reply!  I quickly created another game to test your instructions, I usually play a female but I decided to create a male to test this out.  After I cleaned the addon my PC finally took off the underwear and the mod worked for him, however even after the steps you gave other NPCs still had underwear on and remained un-schlongified (...wow that sounds funny).  The debug remained the same for them.  After that I tried the steps again, reloaded the game,  tried the process inside a house with no one else around, and assaulted good, honest people.

Yes the Addon is below the SOS.esp, double-checked. 

Feels odd to try so hard to get this to work, but now its become a matter of principle.  :D

I had the same issue has you, despite having addon correctly installed PC/NPC failed to be schlongified with the "nothing found for this race" in papyrus log. Try saving your game, disabling the mod and addons, loading your game and saving it again in a new slot. Then re-enablethe mod and relaod your last save. After that all actors were schlongified without any issues for me. It seems SOS has troubles initializing addons when you start a new game as I was able to schlongify without any trouble using potions.

*snip*

help schlong

Thank you for your reply!  I quickly created another game to test your instructions, I usually play a female but I decided to create a male to test this out.  After I cleaned the addon my PC finally took off the underwear and the mod worked for him, however even after the steps you gave other NPCs still had underwear on and remained un-schlongified (...wow that sounds funny).  The debug remained the same for them.  After that I tried the steps again, reloaded the game,  tried the process inside a house with no one else around, and assaulted good, honest people.

Yes the Addon is below the SOS.esp, double-checked. 

Feels odd to try so hard to get this to work, but now its become a matter of principle.  :D

Please try this.

- Enable the papyrus logging

- run the game, don't load any save

- in the menu screen, bring up the console and type in coc whiterun

- find a non-schlonged NPC or player

- run the debug spell on him / her

- exit game

- post your papyrus log

I think this post got buried and maybe Mr. Plexus didn't see it.

@ VectorPlexus: First, I'd like to whole-heartedly thank you for such a cool and essential mod, and for returning to update it. You are the man, man.   :cool:

I was hoping you might be able to make the "rank 1" regular penis shorter than the balls. It's pretty common for men (and she-men lol) to have this look when flaccid and it would be nice to see this represented in this amazing mod.

I posted this in B3l's thread for SoS UNP but realized it would make more sense to post it here. If you or anyone else could make this happen that would be the shizz.

Thank you!

I had the same issue has you, despite having addon correctly installed PC/NPC failed to be schlongified with the "nothing found for this race" in papyrus log. Try saving your game, disabling the mod and addons, loading your game and saving it again in a new slot. Then re-enablethe mod and relaod your last save. After that all actors were schlongified without any issues for me. It seems SOS has troubles initializing addons when you start a new game as I was able to schlongify without any trouble using potions.

Sorry it's taken me a while to reply, just wanted to mention that I tried your method and it seems to have worked quite well.

I use SexLab Submit and the only thing I can see that was seeming to mess up was that non-hostile (meaning normal citizen-types) would not take off the underwear if I attack them and surrender.  However, it did work on normal NPCs if I used a dialogue for consensual sex.  SOS works perfect for bandit types so far.

I'm going to let it play out for a bit and see if there are any more issues, if it's just that the non-hostile npcs won't strip for forced acts, I'm cool with that.

I was hoping you might be able to make the "rank 1" regular penis shorter than the balls.

Not sure if possible but SOS addons can have specified by variables the size increase for all the 8 bones, so although you cant really make it shorter, you can however build a plugin that simply makes the scrotum bigger.

As an alternative, that edit on the balls could also be achieved by simply tweaking the shape in the meshes. I'm afraid that making the penis shorter is not yet implemented, and most likely it will only be, through editing the 0_master.hkx, which means that for that SOS will require FNIS (which is not really a problem for most ppl anyway). Thing is for that, I need to re-do all SOS Behaviors, to allow the length control via variables.

I can't estimate when will I dig into that, because I'm currently developing other projects

I have a problem that SOS simply... doesn't work. I have a savegame with SOS right near the bottom, but above the Reproc patch. Everyone just wears underwear when they strip down. I look at Papyrus and it has a list of errors like this:

absolutely nothing available for this race: Imperial Soldier [breton] raceId=79681

absolutely nothing available for this race: Talsgar the Wanderer [Nord] raceId=79686

Clearly this is wrong. So what's the problem here? I can start a new game and SOS works fine. I play this current game (which I started only two days ago) and it doesn't.

I have questions about installing this mod. I just want to download the lite version but its so damn vague. I don't know how to download via nexus mod manager since its not on the nexus...

- Download SoS from here

- Open NMM, click this (add mod from file) and open SoS file that you just downloaded

- Done, you can install

I was surprised how many people here have problems because the latest SoS works like charm ... at least for me.

Thx for update B3lisario :)

Not sure if possible but SOS addons can have specified by variables the size increase for all the 8 bones, so although you cant really make it shorter, you can however build a plugin that simply makes the scrotum bigger.

Well, really I'm after a shorter penis, not bigger balls lol. I was just using the standard balls as a guideline of how short i wanted it. i just  think it would be really cool if smaller cocks were represented in this amazing mod along with the big hefty ones.

I recently switched to SoS Light to use B3l's equipable mod, so I've got the look i was going for on my PC's cock: short and uncut. The problem is now all the hunky guys have small wieners as well :( I'm also having some weird textures as well.

My PERFECT SoS (and I'm sure MANY would agree) would be an SoS full that doesn't reset bone scale values to 1, like SoS light. The equipable mod style could be used to handle schlongifying females, that way ALL the females wouldn't be schlongified, like what happens in with B3l's SoS full version. 

It would be AMAZING if, through the SoS MCM, B3l's slider controls were implemented per race. That way certain races could be made to be "uncut" (through de-scaling of bone 6), or say for instance, Bretons could have larger cock heads, or dark elves could have skinny wieners (which reminds me, one bone should be made to control girth, cuz apparently thats not possible right now). Additionally, one extra menu would control the PC's cock.

Anyhow, I'm just dreaming, cuz I'm sure thats a lot of work, but I know such a level of customization and flexibility would be very welcome and uh.... exciting  :blush:

I've uploaded a new version of SOS Light (1.03).

It's the fix by Zor2k13, 2K version, which I've modified to fix a minor issue with the muscular schlong. There is also a 4K version in the same post. Many thanks to Zor2k13 for his work on this bug.

There are minor alignment issues in some schlong textures that don't know how to but I'd like to fix at some point. Not sure if the 4K version has them also.

I'm actually working on a mod like that but is 100% targeted at males only, there will be no chicks with dicks business, sorry...

- 2 extra "weight" slider's (Bodybuilder and Fat). These sliders also control different sets of normal maps, so the characters don't look silly... DAMN YOU BETHESDA, for not using Tangent Normals for characters!

- 5 different texture sets for "hairyness" level, from smooth to furball

- 3 different scale sliders for schlongs: Size, Taper and scrotum size (I guess I can also make the scale slider go negative, because the scrotum already as a -50 to 50 range)

- Boolean (true/false) for enabling foreskin. I may add more sliders in the future, like morph sliders or even a length slider

- Both PC and Unique NPCs can be setup individually via MCM

- Automatic settings for race setup, which allow to specify textures, schlong sliders, body shape according to the values set up, and with a global variation slider (low variation will have less variety, higher variation will increase it)

- Class offsets: I've made a non-configurable "table" to allow the body shape to be more... "immersive"...  certain classes will have injected an extra value for body muscle/fat. For example... Warrior like classes will have more muscle, while mages will have less muscle... Some vendors, will have a fat increase, etc...

Also, the only reason that prevents this mod to be setup as a RaceMenu Plugin, is really the fact that allows NPC customization. I will develop later a Racemenu plugin (or maybe ask someone a hand in doing it, since I don't know RaceMenu API) that will allow this for the player only.

Also, just for the record... I know that many of you dont like SOS full for several reasons:

- The whole grow/shrink part with potions. When I started SOS, and later Smurf joined, there wasnt even SkyUI 3.x so... no MCM... which meant we had planned all those features to allow for customization. We also liked the "level up" part of the potions, but let's face it, its pointless... ppl who want just a regular sized penis wont use it, and ppl into hyper will just cheat via console

- Also, both me and Smurf had to implement erection mechanics, since there was nothing like it. But now that SexLab has integrated SOS, there's no reason for me to handle that part anymore.

- The Morning Wood store/NPC. Same as before...

- "Heavy" scripting. SOS has some scripting yes... but the problem with SOS is not so much the scripting, its the scaling being applied. That is what really strains the engine. Let me give you a clear example I verified on my logs: Scaling an actor which is loaded (scaling unloaded actors will cause CTD) but not rendered, will take about 1-3 secs, while scaling exactly the same way an actor already rendered can take up to 5 mins (this is because the scaling node functions get queued). Although the mod I'm working on does have a much more simple scripting, there's really nothing that can be done about the scaling laggyness. I did, however, made options on MCM to disable scalings for PC/Followers/NPCs to ease the strain on the engine. Unless you are having a private army of followers with you, enable PC/Followers scalings should have a low impact on performance. Because of all these performance related options, I wont ever put any effort in doing a Light version, because disabling these options will pretty much make it fat and sugar free!

Being that said, the mod I'm working on, wont have any of these, and is 100% brawl bug free (its controlled via quest/aliases, rather than Cloak Spells/Magic Effects) and the scripting is much much more simple and straightforward. For those that would want to use it with Schlongified ladies, I would suggest you use B3lisario's RaceMenu thingy.

I won't publish it on Nexus (nor here for that matter) because I really got fed up with the trolls! I will release it exclusively over at Hall of Torque, where I know I can be 100% safe from all that.

When I try to install the file with Tes Mod Manager, I get the error

Error loading '.../Schlongs of Skyrim.7z'

Length cannot be less than zero.

Parameter name: length

(I renamed the file, after I got the error the first time, that's why the filename is like that)

This is the only mod so far that gives me that error, any idea what causes this or how to get around this?

I won't publish it on Nexus (nor here for that matter) because I really got fed up with the trolls! I will release it exclusively over at Hall of Torque, where I know I can be 100% safe from all that.

Thanks for the heads up, I don't get over to Torque very often but I really love your mods. :)

Hi B3l and Vector been loving this mod so far :) i would like to ask if you guys are planning to maybe make a 4k body and face optional textures/maps/specular to your  SOS mod :o maybe ask urshi to help you guys out with the textures and stuff...cuz the women in my game are all using the 4k face,4k body (8kface with my MC)(loading times purposes ahaha) and it doesn't balanced out since the men in my game doesn't look at "detailed" as them :P..this maybe a bit of a personal issue really but it would be awesome if you guys included that once you fix the bugs and finally get to the final improvements to this mod! ^_^

I seem to be having a problem with the inability to use the control keys to adjust the angle.  It used to work, but something I added must have broken this functionality somehow, and I'm not sure where or which mod, or what needs adjusting to fix it.  Has anyone had prior experience with it?  The rest of SOS works fine, and I've tried reinstalling it to no avail.