Nusbie's soundset collection

Look around in the LPK downloads section on page six.  There are 3 or so threads that Nusbie and others posted soundsets in.

I did, those sets are all Japanes/loli like voices, Nusbie's collection contains more than 20 different voices and, as far as i know, can't be found anywhere except in the above thread with the dead link.

Reuploaded here:

01 English Female A

02 Elf Chick B
03 Elf Chick C
04 Elf Chick J
05 Elf Chick Ja
06 Elf Chick K
07 Elf Chick M
08 Elf Chick S
09 English Female H
10 English Female K
11 English Female Lb
12 English Female M
13 English Female Pinn
14 Orc B
15 Orc J
16 Orc Ja
17 Deamon 01
18 Deamon 02
19 Human TJGen
20 Sexbot
21 Human Female Eliz
22 Creature?

Should be unique sounds for every stage. The script for the orgasm stage is a bit wierd but you can just put more sounds in the "5" folder.

The "rape" category contains "hit" sounds and all the "words" sounds are removed.

If you don't want them to talk at all, just search the 'sounds/voice/lovers/' folder for "words" and delete all the files.

Enjoy

http://www.4shared.com/archive/vNP78PsG/xlovers_Soundpack_Nusbie_10.html?

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, I found a copy on my backup hard drive after a lot of searching.

I messaged Nusbie about a month ago and he hasn't responded yet. Would it be ok if I uploaded a temp link for anyone else who wants to download the file until Nusbie gets back?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Sexlab?  This is not Skyrim !  It's Oblivion. Lovers/LAPF

And if you have installed LAPF you look in your game folder data\sound\fx\Lovers  there you have the ns folders.

I base LAPF installation are only folder  ns0 to ns6

Copy/paste the files in the lovers folder.

In game you have the Lovers setting spell and set the sound you want . Don't know if there are 22 or more sound in the setting, but a lot more than 6.  You can rename the new ns folders to start with ns7 upwards.

• 3 years later...
13 hours ago, fejeena said:

Move the cursor over Nusbie's N icon  and you see  " Last visited October 15, 2021  "

So I don't think you'll get an answer.

Use it add credits and if he ever post again he can say No if he don't want it.

I guess so. I am including Nusbie in the credits list. If I get refused, I will remove the sound files from my mod.

Thanks!