New version looks to be working great.  The description before the addition of the belt is a perfect addition.

I couldn't get that console command to work to enable the satchel, keeps telling me it's not a recognized command, so I just added another master key to my inventory. Adding the next level of punishment worked like a charm, though. 

It seems such a small thing to add something like this to the quest, but I really do enjoy the flavor.  Good job!

Glad to hear you're enjoying it :D

Oh, just remembered something I was going to mention before I went to bed last night, but forgot all about.  I loaded an alternate character's save and joined up with the Stormcloaks to see their belts and collars, and noticed that their posture collar had a large, noticeable Stormcloak emblem on the side of it.  Was the Imperial posture collar supposed to have an easily visible symbol like that as well?  I didn't notice it on my Imperial character, though admittedly it may be due to her hair somewhat covering that side of the face and neck, though I should still be able to see it if it's in the same place as the Stormcloak emblem. Didn't have time to test it with another character with shorter hair last night, and won't have a chance till this evening when I'm home from work.

Oh, just remembered something I was going to mention before I went to bed last night, but forgot all about.  I loaded an alternate character's save and joined up with the Stormcloaks to see their belts and collars, and noticed that their posture collar had a large, noticeable Stormcloak emblem on the side of it.  Was the Imperial posture collar supposed to have an easily visible symbol like that as well?  I didn't notice it on my Imperial character, though admittedly it may be due to her hair somewhat covering that side of the face and neck, though I should still be able to see it if it's in the same place as the Stormcloak emblem. Didn't have time to test it with another character with shorter hair last night, and won't have a chance till this evening when I'm home from work.

Yeah, it should have the imperial logo on the same side. It ended up a bit further back I think and easily covered with hair.

Uhm, when I get the chastity belt from Tulius and I equip it I cannot continue dialogue and he keeps telling me to put it on when I already have.

Can you actually see the model on your character? If not, there might be some problems with your DD - Integration installation.

However the dialogue might sometimes loop back to the waiting bit once before it recognizes you actually wear it. Should work on the second try though once it gets a chance to start the dialogue from the beginning.

Yeah, it should have the imperial logo on the same side. It ended up a bit further back I think and easily covered with hair.

Okay, great!  I'll check it when I'm able to, then.

In the meantime, I managed to whip up a little bit of flavor inspired by your mod.  Take a read if you'd like:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/chgyfh0il32cz6t/The%20Female%20Legionnaire%20Quandary.pdf

@Srende:

I replayed the civil war quest with the last version of this mod (and last version of Devious Devices - Integration) and now everything worked flawless! It really changed the original boring quest for a much more enjoyable. Thank you.

Let me ask you, do you have any intention to do more updates besides bugfixes?  Sorry, i gonna annoy you a little with suggestions xD

- Its kind lame that there is not any complaining/begging dialogs about the chastity belt (even if they do not change anything) The PC is to much compliant. Would be nice to if these dialogs change according to the arousal level, punishment belt level and quest stage.

- Its a shame there is not any female "punished" besides the PC. I really would like to see the Legate Rikke collared after some quest stage (implying that she could not hold her hornyness after some point)

- About the master keys: Bothers me that you can keep the key safe in some container and unlock the belt infinitely. You being threatened that next time will be much worse but always being the same thing. Or how nobody cares about your unlocked collar. By chance, do you have any plans to add more punishments? (like being whipped or jailed) If not, may i suggest something simple? One time use keys (key destroy after 1 use), so two keys -> two punishment levels.

- In favor of increasing the rewarding of this civil war quest (wich without this mod is almost nil) Could you replace/add some rewards as the quest progresses? (that steel armor you get after defeating a fort alone is outrageous). How about some padded arm cuffs of enhanced health?  Or padded leg cuffs of enhanced stamina? :)

Thanks for your attention.

Heh, cuffs with enchants is a funny idea, hadn't planned on changing those though. But it would fit in pretty nicely. There actually is a small chance for Rikke to have the same collar & plug sets as what you get. Not that there are that many female soldiers on the imperial side especially, might need to make the chance a bit higher.

The two different punishments were actually the reason of having two keys around, in case you have the "destroy key" option checked in Integration.

As for more punishments, I did plan on adding an actual scene on the 2nd one. When/if that's coming however depends on if I manage to sort the scripts to work properly :P

In the meantime, I managed to whip up a little bit of flavor inspired by your mod.  Take a read if you'd like:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/chgyfh0il32cz6t/The%20Female%20Legionnaire%20Quandary.pdf

Heheh, very good and fun piece of lore! And you seem to have catched the details from the items quite well.

Is it okay with you if I add a copy in the mod as well?

Heheh, very good and fun piece of lore! And you seem to have catched the details from the items quite well.

Is it okay with you if I add a worn copy in the mod as well?

Thanks! Glad you approve.

Yeah, that's be fine with me!

Hello. I have a problem. First i try this mod with my main save that have completed all main quests. I found nothing changes of Rikke's outfits. Also cant saw the belt on her body or invertory(already disable and enable her).But there is a option for asking the key, when i talked to Rikke. I though its the save problem.

Then i create a new character to try this mod.I teleported to Solitude direct after reported to the lord of Whiterun .  When Tullius asked me to wear the belt, it looked like stuck. I equip the belt ,but it didnt show on my pc's body, and when i talked to Tullius again he just gave me another belt. I can use

Devious Devices - Assets

Devious Devices - Integration

these two mods very well.

anyone has idea ?

sorry for poor english

Edit:

I tried it again. I found that with my main save, i can use the belt from a chest near Tullius and Rikke,it shows up. But by my new character save it cant. So i guess that because of my new character havent finished the quest of Devious Devices - Integration?

The quests in Integration don't have anything to do with this. Do the belts from Integration work on the new character?

ok, i find the reason, Integration didnt start in MCM on new character.

I install them again, its ok now.

One more question. Where is the second key?

I steal one from  Tullius then get a punishment .After that the key disappeard. So my question is how can i unlock them before finish the war and how can i get more severe punishment?

(I saw some item in the chest)

Hello. I have a problem. First i try this mod with my main save that have completed all main quests. I found nothing changes of Rikke's outfits. Also cant saw the belt on her body or invertory(already disable and enable her).But there is a option for asking the key, when i talked to Rikke. I though its the save problem.

Then i create a new character to try this mod.I teleported to Solitude direct after reported to the lord of Whiterun .  When Tullius asked me to wear the belt, it looked like stuck. I equip the belt ,but it didnt show on my pc's body, and when i talked to Tullius again he just gave me another belt. I can use

Devious Devices - Assets

Devious Devices - Integration

these two mods very well.

anyone has idea ?

sorry for poor english

Edit:

I tried it again. I found that with my main save, i can use the belt from a chest near Tullius and Rikke,it shows up. But by my new character save it cant. So i guess that because of my new character havent finished the quest of Devious Devices - Integration?

The quests in Integration don't have anything to do with this. Do the belts from Integration work on the new character?

ok, i find the reason, Integration didnt start in MCM on new character.

I install them again, its ok now.

One more question. Where is the second key?

I steal one from  Tullius then get a punishment .After that the key disappeard. So my question is how can i unlock them before finish the war and how can i get more severe punishment?

(I saw some item in the chest)

Both sides have two keys, one in the pockets of Tullius/Galmar. The other one is in a satchel near the beds of Tullius/Ulfric.

I can't see the chastity belt on my char, what's the problem I wonder.

Edit: Fixed the problem when I started a new game.

Good you got it fixed, the belts are handled entirely by the Integration mod, so probably it didn't register properly on that save for one reason or another. Disabling it and doing a clean save without and enabling it again would most likely fix it as well.

sorry for aks but when is new dialogue or content appear, when i first approch or when i finish first mission to join? when i first approch i only get normal dialogue send me to kill wraith (stormcloak) :c 

in case i have bug, i can see chest with new items and winterhold chesitity quest is working, so maybe u have idea what wrong?

sorry for aks but when is new dialogue or content appear, when i first approch or when i finish first mission to join? when i first approch i only get normal dialogue send me to kill wraith (stormcloak) :c 

in case i have bug, i can see chest with new items and winterhold chesitity quest is working, so maybe u have idea what wrong?

New dialogue should be after the quest you receive to test your abilities (clearing a fort for imperial, killing the ice wraith for stormcloaks), just before you are to take your oath and formally join either side.

I'm a total scrub and someone probably asked this or it's a stupid question, but which armor slot does it take up?

chastity belt: 49

plugs: 48

collar: 45

Should be the same slots as the original items from Devious Devices :)

I have the mission "to join imperial army" active.

I enter the castle of Tulius and see this message.

I did not create a belt or other item (slot 48, 49) in this game.

The dialogue with General Tulius is quite normal (vanilla).

The dialogue with Rikke is vanilla.

No effect from the Mod.

post-25678-0-58263800-1387135007_thumb.png

I have the mission "to join imperial army" active.

I enter the castle of Tulius and see this message.

I did not create a belt or other item (slot 48, 49) in this game.

The dialogue with General Tulius is quite normal (vanilla).

The dialogue with Rikke is vanilla.

No effect from the Mod.

The changes start really at the end of "Joining the imperials", after you clear the fort of bandits and before you take the oath to actually join. That's because that is actually the point you join the legion. Anything before is just a test to see if you are good enough and the imperial regulations don't apply yet. Same for the stormcloak test of killing the ice wraith, you only join them afterwards.

As for the message, it should be fixed with the next version of Devious Devices - Integration.

Tested this out, I love it. Though if you manage to get loose of the belt after the last one it repeats the same thing.

Maybe if you get loose again after the final 'difficulty' you get locked up for a while or somethin'? Iunno, just me being a picky choad.

Also, is the second collar you get supposed to be a posture collar? Because I just get the same set of restraints again when I break free twice.