View File

Devious Regulations

This mod changes the civil war quests slightly, both sides now have an additional requirement for new female recruits. Namely, chastity belts. And if you manage to get out of them afterwards, your superior officers might have something in store for you.

It also changes female soldier outfits to include the same belts so NPC soldiers should be wearing them as well.

As the name implies, the mod is based on the Devious Devices by Zadil & Min.

Features

• Requires the player to wear the faction-specific chastity belt before they're able to join either faction in the civil war.
  • Faction-specific chastity belts and some other items.
  • Blocks civil war quest progress if player is seen without her belt by Tullius/Galmar
  • ... until they have a chance to correct the situation.
  • Punishment scenes, including whippings if you're incapable of following orders
  • Chastity belts for NPC soldiers as well, this needs to be enabled through the MCM menu

The punishment scenes can be disabled completely through the MCM menu if needed.

Requirements

And the requirements of above mods of course.

Issues & Compatibility

• Since the mod modifies Civil War quests, any other mod that does the same is most likely not compatible.
  • Mods that add stagger effects to combat (such as Ultimate Combat), will break the punishment animations unless turned off for their duration.
  • Alignment is off occasionally during the scenes
  • Punishment posts on stormcloak side aren't exactly static
  • The officers might sometimes get stuck with half drawn canes, this can be worked around in couple of ways:
    • Wait 45 seconds for the scene to time out
    • Use console to manually unequip & equip the cane again
    • Use MCM menu to reset the punishment

[*]Choosing the soldier start in Live Another Life will skip the joining dialogue and prevent Regulations from running properly.

• You can start the quest manually through console, I don't offer any support for this however:

startquest CWBeltwatcherImperialsetstage CWBeltwatcherImperial 20

Notes

I'm not a native English speaker or a (good) writer, the dialogue might be full of typos or just horrible otherwise. Suggestions & bug reports are welcome.

Italian translation available here.

Thanks to

• Zadil & Min for the great Devious Devices mods.
  • Xaz & everyone else for zaz Animation Pack
  • Ashal for SexLab
  • jbezorg for answering questions

And all of the above for their mods which I studied making mine.

Changes - 1.7e

• Fixed camera getting stuck during Stormcloak scenes
  • Improved behaviour with 3rd party collars and plugs
  • Updated for DDi 2.8.1

1.7d

• Plugs on NPCs should now trigger as intended with DDi 2.8.0
  • Phased out plug sets
  • Other misc fixes

1.7c

• Updated for DD - Assets 2.7.5, DD - Integration 2.7.5 and SexLab 1.54
  • Added open belt for Stormcloaks
  • Tweaked release checks from punishment scenes to be more reliable
  • Tweaks to punishments:
  • Added timeout for waiting an approaching NPC, to prevent the scenes from getting stuck
  • Approaching NPC going into combat now stops the scene and resumes wait for the next NPC

1.7b

• Fixed full belt removal not working during scenes
  • Added translation support

v 1.7a

• Fixed scene wrist cuffs not holding the correct animation while sprinting
  • Fixed female stormcloak soldier still trying to equip the previous zaz gag after the 3-way scene
  • Fixed jaw-breaking mouth opening during punishment scenes
  • Some tweaks to the faction specific scenes to make them continue normally more reliably

v 1.7

• Fixed some missing item keywords
  • Updated textures for Assets 2.7.0
  • Updated for Integration 2.7.0
  • Reordered masters
  • You can now choose between a belt with anal opening and a full one for imperials through the config
  • Changed everything to check for keywords instead of specific worn belts to allow multiple belts per faction
  • Changed all the items used during punishment scenes to DD ones

v 1.6a

• Visitors playing with players inflatable plugs should now be positioned more reliably at the correct location
  • some misc script tweaks

v 1.6

• Added an extra visitor scene to Stormcloak punishments
  • Updated for DD - Integration 2.6.6, won't work with previous versions
  • Updated for the latest Sexlab aroused
  • Tweaked the plugs, events should now be more reliable on NPCs for new games
  • Fixed hostile actors sometimes getting picked for fondling the player
  • Galmar & Tullius should now use their whip more reliably
  • Poles on Stormcloak camps should move less

v 1.5

• Fixed a case where punishing officers would not move along with the civil war questline if player was without her belt for extented periods
  • You can now beg officers (and field commanders) for release.

v 1.4

• Added a whitelist of locations for punishments, everywhere else the scenes are skipped, should avoid long walks accross Skyrim
  • Added a 50% chance for the Field commanders to have a master key on them
  • Added some braziers next to the Stormcloak cages
  • Fixed Imperial punishment failing to start if Jaree-Ra was dead

v 1.3

• Fixed punishment scenes not starting in Windhelm
  • Fixed a case where Rikke thought you were missing your belt after a punishment scene
  • Fixed player moans not playing
  • Option to automatically equip nearby NPC soldiers with Chastity belts

v 1.2a

• Fixed missing script

v 1.2

• Punishment scenes
  • MCM menu (mainly to control the scenes)
  • Added a book "The Female Legionnaire Quandary" to the Imperial HQ, thanks UrbanSniper! The book can be found on Tullius' nightstand.
  • Higher chance of NPCs having collar & plugs (the few there are)

v 1.1

• No more infinite imperial keys after winning the war
  • No more infinite belts when joining
  • Added some dialogue explaining the belts
  • Added dialogue for Rikke to stop civil war progress if belt is missing
  • Removed key satchels getting removed after getting caught the first time
  • Fixed not all intented devices getting unequipped before forcing new ones on
  • Fixed couple of soldiers missing their belts (Some are still missing)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/11/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab, Sexlab Aroused, ZaZAnimation Pack, Devious Devices - Assets, Devious Devices - Integration, Fuz Ro D'oh
  • Special Edition Compatible

I really like the mod idea, but the reason why they demand you to wear the belt should be pointed out more. I think the main reason is that if you have women among your soldiers, forcing them to wear the belt could be a good way to prevent intercourse in your troops, which otherwise would lead to pregnancy, and therefore disablement (after some months, but hey, this is a long war) of the female soldiers. They could also argue that the belt is there to prevent love relationships, which would be a problem in a military environment. Protection from the enemy is another reason they could tell the player.

2 possible bugs I found:

-Legate Rikke wears a belt, but nothing else. She runs around naked.

-Everytime I enter Castle Dour after Rikke gave me the initial quest, a messagebox opens which says "it's impossible to wear multiple belts at the same time" (or something like that). My PC is not wearing a belt though

I really like the mod idea, but the reason why they demand you to wear the belt should be pointed out more. I think the main reason is that if you have women among your soldiers, forcing them to wear the belt could be a good way to prevent intercourse in your troops, which otherwise would lead to pregnancy, and therefore disablement (after some months, but hey, this is a long war) of the female soldiers. They could also argue that the belt is there to prevent love relationships, which would be a problem in a military environment. Protection from the enemy is another reason they could tell the player.

2 possible bugs I found:

-Everytime I enter Castle Dour after Rikke gave me the initial quest, a messagebox opens which says "it's impossible to wear multiple belts at the same time" (or something like that). My PC is not wearing a belt though

Good ideas, might add some additional dialogue at the start.

The naked thing is probably due to an existing save, changing NPC outfits seems to have that effect occasionally. Opening console, clicking Rikke and doing both 'disable' and 'enable' on her should fix it.

The messageboxes come up due to the game readding the equipment items twice for Rikke, and DD - Integration trying to equip them again. I think Min was working on a fix.

2 possible bugs I found:

The naked thing is probably due to an existing save, changing NPC outfits seems to have that effect occasionally. Opening console, clicking Rikke and doing both 'disable' and 'enable' on her should fix it.

The messageboxes come up due to the game readding the equipment items twice for Rikke, and DD - Integration trying to equip them again. I think Min was working on a fix.

Does the ftm-patch that I posted resolve this?

2 possible bugs I found:

Post # 889 in the Devious Devices Integration mod has a patch from Min that should fix the message issues. Also, make sure you have turned off the NPC messages in the MCM menu for Devious Devices.

Suggestions for you!

You could have Tullius or Ulfric interact with you if you wear the belt, or the soldiers. Example: If you're wearing inflatable plugs with the belt, there's a random chance a fellow soldier, or your commander (Ulfric/Tullius) will take advantage of the situation and squeeze the bulb to arouse/tease you. Perhaps someone offers to let you out of the belt and help deal with the arousal if you're too high when it gets squeezed... or maybe you don't have a choice! I would love to see more mods where people react to/take advantage of high arousal.

possible (minor) bug - if you possess a chastity key and try to take off the belt, it will say you do not possess the right key to open the belt and won't let you take it off. you cannot drop the key, but you may be able to put it in a container. Just thought I'd give you a heads up

possible (minor) bug - if you possess a chastity key and try to take off the belt, it will say you do not possess the right key to open the belt and won't let you take it off. you cannot drop the key, but you may be able to put it in a container. Just thought I'd give you a heads up

Is the key named "Chastity key"? If so, that's not the correct one ;) Both factions do have couple of their own keys around somewhere though.

As for dropping the key, that's true for every key in Skyrim.

I played the civil quest war until the very end (imperial side) and I am very impressed. Its a very good mod. Thank you. Im looking forward for future updates.

Bugs:

- At first Legate Rikke wears a belt, but nothing else. After first mission she wears clothes (without the belt) and stays this way.

- All the females imperial soldiers are gone. Now there are only male soldiers.

- The imperial master key only works if there is a chastity key in the inventory too.

- After finish the war, you can ask for infinite imperial master keys.

I really hope you add more dialogues and punishments in the future. Thanks for your hard work.

I played the civil quest war until the very end (imperial side) and I am very impressed. Its a very good mod. Thank you. Im looking forward for future updates.

Bugs:

- At first Legate Rikke wears a belt, but nothing else. After first mission she wears clothes (without the belt) and stays this way.

- All the females imperial soldiers are gone. Now there are only male soldiers.

- The imperial master key only works if there is a chastity key in the inventory too.

- After finish the war, you can ask for infinite imperial master keys.

I really hope you add more dialogues and punishments in the future. Thanks for your hard work.

Thanks for the comments ^^

For the bugs,

- Was this an old game? NPCs might get naked if their outfit is changed on an existing save. Resetinventory or disable & enable on them through console usually fixes it. And she might use a different NPC / outfit after the first mission, will look into it.

- I don't think there really are any female imperial soldiers by default apart from few named ones. I know I've downloaded a mod to change that ( a few skyrim versions ago though, but still), and I can't say I saw them in the data files either when doing the outfits.

- Are you using the latest version of DD - Integration? I know this exact problem was present in the older versions but was fixed in the latest.

- Yeah, that wasn't my intention, I thought I had limited it to one, so need to fix it.

Hi, Srende 

This is an excellent application with Devious Device. I don't know if you have any future plan for this mod, but I have an idea based on "faction-specific chastity belt".

If the player is with Tullius and wearing the belt, you are not allowed to remove it by yourself. If the player is seen without the belt by the guard or supervisor, she will be treated as criming, and just add 1000 bounty for example to the player.  Also if the player is seen wearing an imperial belt by Stromcloak side, she will be attacked add 1000 bounty too.

You don't have to do the rest part, just leave the crimed player to Prison Overhaul by xaz or any other paycrime mods.

Also naugty soldiers and supervisor take advantage of high arousal belted player is interesting. 

Things are working well thus far. Got through the Jagged Crown portion of the quest with no issues, and then lifted the key from Tullius and removed the belt for a time.  Came back, and everything equipped for the punishment properly. Just a question about the punishment devices: are the vibrations supposed to be mostly random? I hoped to test them out a few different ways, and noticed they didn't do anything when I waited for a day or so, then suddenly went crazy for several seconds and stopped suddenly, and they didn't activate on spellcasting like the normal soul gem plugs.

Other than that, only question I have is whether or not the master key will return to Tullius' inventory after so many days or if I have to find another one to test out that lovely threat of a more severe punishment for showing up without the belt again.

And I do second the suggestion to add a bit of explanation to the reason why the belt is needed before joining up, otherwise it is just a bit of a 'huh, wtf?' kind of thing.  Still, this mod looks to be working well and I'm enjoying the flavor.  Good job!

How can I find the second key? Or general Tullius has only one key?

Things are working well thus far. Got through the Jagged Crown portion of the quest with no issues, and then lifted the key from Tullius and removed the belt for a time.  Came back, and everything equipped for the punishment properly. Just a question about the punishment devices: are the vibrations supposed to be mostly random? I hoped to test them out a few different ways, and noticed they didn't do anything when I waited for a day or so, then suddenly went crazy for several seconds and stopped suddenly, and they didn't activate on spellcasting like the normal soul gem plugs.

Other than that, only question I have is whether or not the master key will return to Tullius' inventory after so many days or if I have to find another one to test out that lovely threat of a more severe punishment for showing up without the belt again.

And I do second the suggestion to add a bit of explanation to the reason why the belt is needed before joining up, otherwise it is just a bit of a 'huh, wtf?' kind of thing.  Still, this mod looks to be working well and I'm enjoying the flavor.  Good job!

About the key:

Both sides have two keys, one in the pockets of Tullius/Galmar. The other one is in a satchel near the beds of Tullius/Ulfric. At least I assume they are their beds, double beds anyway :P They do however get wiser and remove the satchel the first time you're caught. I might change that for the next version, it was mainly there when I didn't have the key in their inventory yet.

The plugs are random yes, so the frequency depends on what you've set in DD - Integration for the polling interval. However both plugs are livelier than the default setting, the strong plugs even more so. I'll probably add some other triggers if later versions of Integration include them. I didn't want the plugs to "prefer" mage playstyle, so left that out for now.

How can I find the second key? Or general Tullius has only one key?

About the key:

Both sides have two keys, one in the pockets of Tullius/Galmar. The other one is in a satchel near the beds of Tullius/Ulfric. At least I assume they are their beds, double beds anyway :P They do however get wiser and remove the satchel the first time you're caught. I might change that for the next version, it was mainly there when I didn't have the key in their inventory yet.

The plugs are random yes, so the frequency depends on what you've set in DD - Integration for the polling interval. However both plugs are livelier than the default setting, the strong plugs even more so. I'll probably add some other triggers if later versions of Integration include them. I didn't want the plugs to "prefer" mage playstyle, so left that out for now.

What other sorts of triggers were you interested in? (Looking for Suggestions on that subject)

What other sorts of triggers were you interested in? (Looking for Suggestions on that subject)

First I was thinking about basic attacks, but I don't think it would really work. They're much more frequent compared to magic casts and wouldn't really make much sense to me at least.

How about a chance on skill ups or speech checks?

First I was thinking about basic attacks, but I don't think it would really work. They're much more frequent compared to magic casts and wouldn't really make much sense to me at least.

How about a chance on skill ups or speech checks?

What about using a power attack or shield bash or some other action that may disturb them?

Hello. I have a problem. First i try this mod with my main save that have completed all main quests. I found nothing changes of Rikke's outfits. Also cant saw the belt on her body or invertory(already disable and enable her).But there is a option for asking the key, when i talked to Rikke. I though its the save problem.

Then i create a new character to try this mod.I teleported to Solitude direct after reported to the lord of Whiterun .  When Tullius asked me to wear the belt, it looked like stuck. I equip the belt ,but it didnt show on my pc's body, and when i talked to Tullius again he just gave me another belt. I can use

Devious Devices - Assets

Devious Devices - Integration

these two mods very well.

anyone has idea ?

sorry for poor english

Edit:

I tried it again. I found that with my main save, i can use the belt from a chest near Tullius and Rikke,it shows up. But by my new character save it cant. So i guess that because of my new character havent finished the quest of Devious Devices - Integration?

Hello. I have a problem. First i try this mod with my main save that have completed all main quests. I found nothing changes of Rikke's outfits. Also cant saw the belt on her body or invertory(already disable and enable her).But there is a option for asking the key, when i talked to Rikke. I though its the save problem.

Then i create a new character to try this mod.I teleported to Solitude direct after reported to the lord of Whiterun .  When Tullius asked me to wear the belt, it looked like stuck. I equip the belt ,but it didnt show on my pc's body, and when i talked to Tullius again he just gave me another belt. I can use

Devious Devices - Assets

Devious Devices - Integration

these two mods very well.

anyone has idea ?

sorry for poor english

Edit:

I tried it again. I found that with my main save, i can use the belt from a chest near Tullius and Rikke,it shows up. But by my new character save it cant. So i guess that because of my new character havent finished the quest of Devious Devices - Integration?

The quests in Integration don't have anything to do with this. Do the belts from Integration work on the new character?

Updated to 1.1:

• No more infinite imperial keys after winning the war
  • No more infinite belts when joining
  • Added some dialogue explaining the belts
  • Added dialogue for Rikke to stop civil war progress if belt is missing
  • Removed key satchels getting removed after getting caught the first time
  • Fixed not all intended devices getting unequipped before forcing new ones on
  • Fixed couple of soldiers missing their belts (Still missing on certain soldiers)

And then on to some explanations about the key satchels:

The satchels containing a key were getting removed when the player got caught the first time. Originally I intended this to show that Tullius/Galmar is on to you if you found the key there. But then I added the 2nd key to be pickpocketable and it didn't make too much sense anymore since you were much more likely to pickpocket the first key.

If you did get caught once already, you can enable the satchel manually through console for that save. For games where you aren't that far yet, they won't get removed anymore. And to enable them manually, type the correct command from here:

• Stormcloak: XX001856.enable
  • Imperial: XX0012df.enable

Where XX is the mod's place in your load order.

I've also looked more into some soldiers missing their belts. Looks like my original modifications are largely overwritten by quest-specific outfits used in most (if not all) of the civil war quests. That also means that the way to add them to every soldier for sure would be to just modify the original outfits, but that would also equip them on all male soldiers, which I really wanted to avoid. For the moment I'll leave it the way it is currently.

New version looks to be working great.  The description before the addition of the belt is a perfect addition.

I couldn't get that console command to work to enable the satchel, keeps telling me it's not a recognized command, so I just added another master key to my inventory. Adding the next level of punishment worked like a charm, though. 

It seems such a small thing to add something like this to the quest, but I really do enjoy the flavor.  Good job!