Best sex mod with followers as a male?

zabadir

Hello everyone. I recently started using the sexlab frameworks and digging through the various mods. But there is one thing I'm wondering. Which mod is best for sex with followers a male character? Working girl seems to have great animations and work, but it doesn't recognise your sex.

Thanks.

Hello everyone. I recently started using the sexlab frameworks and digging through the various mods. But there is one thing I'm wondering. Which mod is best for sex with followers a male character? Working girl seems to have great animations and work, but it doesn't recognise your sex.

Thanks.

Yes WorkingGirl only caters to female PC and has gender check for Female PC to male and Female PC to female. I plan on having checks for both straight male PC and gay-male PC in the future.

One mod I know of that does this now is TDF prostitution and also includes companion involvement. Seems like a good mod and is frequently updated. My understanding of the mod is it was built for straght male PC's in mind from the begining so it should be what you are looking for.

Archived