Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

Is the V4.15 only for SSE-special edition? When i click download file it only says this on v4.15

• aptured Dreams v4.15 SSE Part 1.7z

1.77 MB

• Captured Dreams v4.15 SSE Part 2(2048k).7z

55.26 MB

• Captured Dreams V4.15 SSEPart 2 (1024k).7z

42.88 MB

• Captured Dreams V4.15 SSE Part 2 (512k).7z

25.79 MB

• Captured Dreams V4.15 SSE Part 2 (512k).7z

25.79 MB

• Captured Dreams V4.15 SSE Part 2 (1024k).7z

42.88 MB

• Captured Dreams V4.15 SSE Part 2 (Original Res).7z

67.48 MB

• Captured Dreams V4.15 SSE Part 3 - Catsuit Mesh and Bodyslide data(CBBE).7z

1.56 MB

• Captured Dreams V4.15 SSE Part 3 - Catsuit Mesh and Bodyslide data(UNPB).7z

1.6 MB

• Captured Dreams v4.15 SSE Part 5 - Misc Optional files.7z

667.48 kB

Okay, so I finished Quest – Go pick up a package and was sent back to the barracks. I was told by Harran to wait there until he comes back, so I sleep until the next day. Nobody comes, so I figure I may as well return to the smithy to get back to work. As I'm heading downstairs to my anvil, I'm stopped by Master and told to go to the lighthouse again. I'm pretty sure that shouldn't happen, and I don't want to go through all of that again. Is there anything I may possibly be doing wrong?

EDIT: Okay, never mind. It was just me being a bad slave and not following instructions too well. Sorry.

Quite a while back Val and I went over a pretty bad crash issue I was having when trying to leave the Manor in Captured Dreams, an instant crash when the game would attempt to load. Today I had the same issue with Devious Followers. On a hunch, based on something Val thought up, I tried removing all DD gear from my character since I used Manipulate Locks and didn't need keys, just for an instance like this. Well, it worked immediately. Wasn't able to enter Riften while the gear was on for some reason. I'm assuming the issue is the same with the Captured Dreams equipment vs. Devious Devices equipment. Also, I got the same Red [ ! ] Box when I had the Red Leather Armbinder put on my character. Not sure what's causing it.

Edit: Ok, the crashing in the town is fixed but now it's chain crashing whenever I try traveling in the direction of Iverstead.