Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

On 6/11/2019 at 3:55 AM, ZekeTheBeak said:

Didn't seem to have any effect. I tried editing first CDxQ_BL_UNarmBinder01_scriptInstance, then CDxQ_BL_UNarmBinderInventory after checking the CD armbinder ingame. Is this an Oldrim solution? I'm running SE, and used SSEEdit.

Edit: Actually, it seems to have worked after all. Didn't do anything with a console-spawned AB, but one applied for the Thalmor quest is working fine.

Just make sure the zad_DeviousHeavyBondage keyword appears in the list of keywords and it should work. This has only been tested with LE. Not sure about SE. 

On 6/10/2019 at 3:45 PM, SigSegv said:

Any idea what is going on, after "agreeing" to be enslaved by master, the player get teleported to Master's room, follow master and then nothing

Arashia is sitting on a chair on the left, and that's all

Obviously i tried waiting, using moveto on master and arashia but it doesn't help (Arashia just go back on the chair)

Here are the papyrus logs

cdxslavery_player is on stage 110

Papyrus.0.log

On 6/13/2019 at 7:49 PM, SigSegv said:

Here are the papyrus logs

cdxslavery_player is on stage 110

Papyrus.0.log 173.72 kB · 0 downloads

My log looked like that and the problem was to much animations and corrupt saves. I think you should try first these bug fixes and then try again.

Install https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725 , https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443 , https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743 + https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=271256

The last one, the string fix out of this forum, depend on the jcontainers (the 3rd link). Since installing these I got no corrupt savegames and if I get a CTD  it does not cause a problem. What you need to do first is to install enb ( http://enbdev.com/index_en.html ) - it helps getting  skyrim less  touchy about heavy memory use . Just look wich version is the best for you. Try with the last version first. At nexus you will find a download called enbboost - you have to open the compressed file manually - do not install it with a mod manager. It contains a exe to integrate enb into skyrim and for the three maain graphic-cards  supplier optimized ini-files depending on the size of the VRAM you just need to copy.

One thing last - Many of my problems where caused by the wrong mod-manager. For example Vortex looked easy but made a mess out of my installation. I work now with MOD Organizer 2 and got no pronlems any more that something does not work . I was a bunch of work to install it, but at youtube you will find help in gopher 's videos how to install skse, FNIS etc with the MO2 . The best is, every time you say sort mods it uses LOOT to organize the mods and it works not only for skyrim, it works for Skyrime SE, Falloout and many more where you can use mods.

After you have installed enb and the bug fixes, play a little time, make a few new saves 'cause the bug fixes will fix any existing corruptions and then try again if  your problem still exist. If yes post a new log. BTW the crashfix (1st link) write its own log that can help find problems.

@Veladarius I got a few problems with Captured Dreams in the gameplay - I tried an alternative start with "Live another Life" and the adult extension "CONTENT CONSUMER'S ALTERNATE STARTS" out of this forum in the variant "start as slave (captured dreams)" - It starts ok, but when the PC got dropped at Captured dreams Master reads a letter and thats it. The questline as a property slave never starts. Don't know if the problem is in CD or in CCAS because something like that happened when I tried another way to be property slave using Simple Slavery+ - after getting sold to master the quest stops. 

Because I could not get the property part running I tried the voluntary part and got kind of irritated - in dialogues the PC often gets as an answer to choose only "...". To know which "..." out of three lines "..." is the answer you would choose is kind of difficult. Instead of "..." real text would be better there and if the answer is to be silent use "You keep silent". That stood out in the quest with the guest. Then there is a logic failure in the script. The PC is slave, owned by master, but get still questions if the PC would like to be a slave to master ?!? Same with Ariasha - she hints PC would be her new pet but nothing happens. Ariasha got  a little fun at the start in the master bedroom but nothing else. As I understand the comments are normally not for the voluntary slave, they are for the property or manor slave. I would see no problems with tasks/quests from other NPC because as is said at the voluntary start every one living above the floor the PC's room is is allowed to order. It would expand the line because if you do not mark any tasks in the MCM nothing happens with the voluntary slave.  About the devices - don't know if it's wanted or an error - the PC choose "Mages helper" as a plug but got "The tormentor"

As a suggestion it would be good that even the voluntary slave got some limitations, these could be partly included in manor or property slave. It's a slave not only somebody with a fancy collar. Being a slave should have some consequences. Master said "she is fond of" - that should mean master orders PC to service master sometimes for her fun. Maybe the realationship to master could get to an addiction. PC must be used by master and PC got a buff/debuff like the Lovers desire spell in "Sexlab Aroused" Getting used or ordered around by the ones living above the PC, obligation to report every x days, getting ordered to make a delivery, retrievement, getting ordered to hunt, smith, collect, etc. Freedom to do what you want, but with a recognizable leash. Maybe inculde that with the addiction that doing something for master or the shop reduce the debuff but not in the same way like if master itself does the deed. A quest could be to be with a traveling  Captured dreams salesman as a demonstration object with different stages - just the devices, with furniture, with master all out for demonstrations for important people. If the PC do not fullfill that obligations or not to the satisfaction of the client there should be a stronger debuff and consequences like some time in the mine without pay, time in the dungeon, in the cage, loss of key for the belt, whipping, involuntary slave for cruel guests  or an orgy, etc. that does not help with the addiction because it's a punishment. Maybe even some time as a property or manor slave as a punishment. 

5 hours ago, seanthiar said:

It starts ok, but when the PC got dropped at Captured dreams Master reads a letter and thats it. The questline as a property slave never starts. Don't know if the problem is in CD or in CCAS because something like that happened when I tried another way to be property slave using Simple Slavery+ - after getting sold to master the quest stops. 

You can get past that letter part with a quicksave / quickload. Works perfectly fine otherwise.

I started playing this again. Got into Property Slave, didn't do any jobs, >>>>> waited 5 days in the cage > (disabled simple slavery to get my imperial gear and legendary imperial sword back) > been armbinded and been left in some location with Property Slave quest ending. 

Now I struggled out of whatever had on me and now I want to start again and here's the problem:

Reactivated Simple Slavery and Defeat. > used Defeat to get sold into slavery > been into the yoke on the ship > struggled out of it before ship sequence ends > fade to the Mine on X Cross and wake up > Master removes unequiped yoke from inventory and says her lines and then leaves but puts nothing on me. 

Property Slave doesn't fire. 

Sad if it isn't repeatable. I wanted to do it both as an uncooperative slave that eventually is being get rid of (which I done) and then reenslaved and do it right until freedom or something and still keep the gear and the letter to ex-slave from the uncooperative run into some drawer. 

13 hours ago, genjurooo said:

I started playing this again. Got into Property Slave, didn't do any jobs, >>>>> waited 5 days in the cage > (disabled simple slavery to get my imperial gear and legendary imperial sword back) > been armbinded and been left in some location with Property Slave quest ending. 

Now I struggled out of whatever had on me and now I want to start again and here's the problem:

Reactivated Simple Slavery and Defeat. > used Defeat to get sold into slavery > been into the yoke on the ship > struggled out of it before ship sequence ends > fade to the Mine on X Cross and wake up > Master removes unequiped yoke from inventory and says her lines and then leaves but puts nothing on me. 

Property Slave doesn't fire. 

Same problems I had - doesn't matter how I try to start the quest line - I got to the point short after arrival where master puts me in a cage, puts me on the cross, reads a letter or make something else and nothing happens anymore. I could not get the propertyslave line to a working start. I had to change the gametime back to 20 from my normally  used 7 to test this in a reasonably amount of time.

The workaround posted by ZekeTheBeak did not work for me.

On 12/11/2013 at 2:46 AM, Veladarius said:

Task details:
All tasks marked with quota have a quota that must be met and is cumulative so if your quota for a day is 50 then after 4 days you will have needed to produce 200. If you fall behind by 1 days’ worth of items then you will be reduced by one level in tasks, if you get ahead by 1 days’ worth of items you advance to the next level. The longer you are at a level the easier it is to drop or advance. Notice: once you reach the lowest levels (3 and under) it is unlikely you will get back to 4 or more again.

How unlikely? Cause I'm trying to do just that from level 2 by savescum for every customer to get "That was pretty great" line or whatever is the one that gives more money. Can I do it this way or I'm wasting my time? 

Edit:

It's been like 5 work days now savescuming to get "That was pretty good" and I didn't advance a single level (on Light dificulty). When Raccan gets asked by the miner boss how much did he get, he replies something along the lines of "about what we expected, nothing spectacular". 

I wish there was a way to check the amount needed.

Edit 2: Hahaha finally I got at the end of the day the line "we got quite a bit more than I was expecting" two times and all my waifu's hard work was rewarded by advancing back to level 3. Pfew,, now I'm fired up. Level 4 here I comee.

Edit 3: Reached level 4 after first day in level 3. And 5 too.

In conclusion for any who might be wondering (or would be concerned): you can actually bounce back from level 2 on light dificulty if you get "quite a bit more than expected" at the end of the day x2, but for that you need patience and to reload saves whenever a customer doesn't give you "that was pretty good". 

---------

Edit 4: Now the Dwemer Core I think it doesn't spawn. Searched for it at Blizzard Rest and there is nothing on the wood pile. Lool seconds latter found it behind some rocks there. Veladarius, you might want to consider putting it in a chest cause it rolls down from that wood pile.

Hey, I installed this mod and most everything seemed to be working fine.  However, when I got the job of carrying ores from the mine to the smithy with the backpack, the game crashes immediately when I leave the mine.  Or basically anytime I get outside.  I included a papyrus log from a ~30 minutes session, the first time it happened.

EDIT: I discovered that the crashes were actually cause by another mod (Animal SOS).  Now Captured Dreams seems to be working fine.

Papyrus.3.log

Hi Vel,

hope you have an enjoyable summer. I was wondering about the conditions for starting any of the quests listed in Captured Dreams menu. They are by default unticked and I have 20 successful missions for the master and my relationship is excellent. Yet none of these missions appear to start. Do I manually need to tick the boxes? Should I tick all of them? What are the exact conditions to be met when they ought to start? Is there a way to manually trigger them? Also, is there a new version of the mod in work with potentially new content? Take Care

On 6/23/2019 at 2:11 PM, pnutz78 said:

Hi Vel,

hope you have an enjoyable summer. I was wondering about the conditions for starting any of the quests listed in Captured Dreams menu. They are by default unticked and I have 20 successful missions for the master and my relationship is excellent. Yet none of these missions appear to start. Do I manually need to tick the boxes? Should I tick all of them? What are the exact conditions to be met when they ought to start? Is there a way to manually trigger them? Also, is there a new version of the mod in work with potentially new content? Take Care

Yes, you do need to check them.

5 hours ago, genjurooo said:

Yes, you do need to check them.

Thx, so I am doing the "fetch a slave" quest and have brought Erani back to the Master and then to Mrs Delius in the VIP guest house. She got dressed as a maid and is now aimlessly wondering the mansion. The mission description says "hold for Erani behavior patterns" I have been following her around in the VIP house for a day and nothing is happening. What am I supposed to do?

3 hours ago, pnutz78 said:

Thx, so I am doing the "fetch a slave" quest and have brought Erani back to the Master and then to Mrs Delius in the VIP guest house. She got dressed as a maid and is now aimlessly wondering the mansion. The mission description says "hold for Erani behavior patterns" I have been following her around in the VIP house for a day and nothing is happening. What am I supposed to do?

I just finished that quest few minutes ago and I never got that description. Or maybe I didn't see it. For me was something along the lines: "Wonder what Master will do with Erani" and had to wait a few ingame days. In the meantime got the Solitude quest that bugged after Elisif was tide to the column and would repeat the same lines when near her (solved with disable player controls). And while I was doing that quest got an update on the Erani one to ask Master "How Erani is doing". 

Got to Master, finished Solitude dialogue, then asked about Erani and gone through that dialogue, Master gave her to me, but bugged since she wouldn't move. Used teleport her to player from MCM, then still had some glitch on dialogue commands but ultimately she followed me outside VIP. Saved and here I am. 

Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked before, but there are 802 pages on this thread and I can't possibly read through all of that. Anyway, having trouble with the enslavement quest (when you get sent to CD via Simple Slavery or the like): I say I want to pay off my debt, get sent to meet the Master, she pulls out a note to read, and then nothing happens. She's just standing there reading her note forever and I'm unable to move. I remember this quest working fine pre-DD4, so I'm wondering if that's somehow related? Anyway, I can post load order and all that if needed, but I'm not at home right now, and I figured there's a chance it's a known issue. Thanks!

12 hours ago, deviousMarsupial said:

Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked before, but there are 802 pages on this thread and I can't possibly read through all of that. Anyway, having trouble with the enslavement quest (when you get sent to CD via Simple Slavery or the like): I say I want to pay off my debt, get sent to meet the Master, she pulls out a note to read, and then nothing happens. She's just standing there reading her note forever and I'm unable to move. I remember this quest working fine pre-DD4, so I'm wondering if that's somehow related? Anyway, I can post load order and all that if needed, but I'm not at home right now, and I figured there's a chance it's a known issue. Thanks!

Try quicksaving, then quickloading.

HI,

the master wear not only catsuits. She wears nearly everything she sells. If you want to change that I think, the only way would be to change all the meshes for the DD-Items used and make them lorefriendly. For example change all carbonite optics to  look like leather. If you think about it, the only lorefriendly parts are the rusty parts like shackles, pear of anguish etc.- everything else needs to get changed for a lorefriendly optic even the metal parts. They look like they are lined with rubber. For lorefriendly it should be a tanned leather optic and a gag needs to have a metal ring, bone, wood or something like that and not a shiny rubber ball.  I would say - have much fun with editing the meshes ;)  BTW if you mean by "lore-friendly" a more medieval look and feel you have to change much more in Skyrim, beginning with the armor and clothes.

Or you could accept that it's all old technic from the dwemer, like Rayani said. Add the devious devices lore mod, I'm especially thinking of the part with Llathesi R'uer, the Scribe. She searches for dwemer oil that's magically and alchemic manipulated and if you open the flasks the oil escapes and puts you in carbonite or rubber catsuits. Carbonite and rubber is in that lore explained as a refined form of dwemer oil.  It is no big step to think that master and friends / slaves did the research  and were able to make that by themself without the need of old resources of dwemer oil, because that resource is limited. 

I'm currently assigned to work at the Smithy. Done one errand for De'Zra. I noticed that if I enter the Shop, the Manor or the VIP house, nobody will be bothered about it. However, if I speak to the people in the Manor they'll just assume I'm working there and will give me new stuff to do. Also, if I speak to the master and ask her for work, she'll give me some delivery to make/collect, but if I go too far away from the compound, the restraints will start to give me shocks and the guards will come after me (though they won't attack). Ultimately, if I complete the task and return, I end up being shocked unconscious right on arrival. So, I'm unsure how to deal with this: is there a script that I should follow so as to not break the mod, like simply do what I'm told and show no initiative at all? Or am I supposed to take initiative so I "climb through the ranks" faster?

can someone help me i have problem it looks like i have missing textures but dont know wchich one, so the problem is when some device is equiped on my character she loses her hands and some of the equipment from devious device is invisible any solutions?

5 hours ago, gamer3999 said:

can someone help me i have problem it looks like i have missing textures but dont know wchich one, so the problem is when some device is equiped on my character she loses her hands and some of the equipment from devious device is invisible any solutions?

Run Bodyslide - it looks like you didn't. At youtube you will find a nice Howto for skyrim with different mod managers.

Same problem here. It's the padded arms worn by Alessia (##01775b) that don't appear.

0c89b61efe32c08ebee3a1b647186a80.png

I did batch build in Bodyslide and most assets work fine, but those padded arm cuffs don't. Anyway, I think it may be a problem with DD... The ARMO record ##01775b doesn't have any reference to an ARMA containing the worn model path.