Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

5 hours ago, Aqvaman said:

Hey, I've had this mod installed for a few years and it's one of the best out there, so many thanks to the developer for its efforts.

Lately, I found an issue that I don't know how to fix and I could use some assistance. The newer DD versions have animations for tugging on chastity belts. In my game, Herran has one of those belts equipped and once the tugging animation starts, he never stops, which can ruin the punishments.

For example when he placed the PC in the cage and then said he would be back in one or two days, he stood there by the cage tugging on the belt for over one day (that's when I got bored). The only way to get him unstuck was to get out by myself, earn another punishment, then use the wait button (T) while sitting in front of display as requested by the master.

Unfortunately, the same bug happens when he comes to get the PC from being put on display; he started tugging on the belt in front of the shop's door and never stopped. However, when you are between those poles, you can't use the time pass button, so I couldn't fix it. Spawning a new Herran doesn't help either and I'm afraid that I would mess up his AI package if I forcefully made his a follower so that I can manage his inventory and take the belt off him.

The only solution I could think of is to max my pickpocket skill, maybe I could steal it from him?

Anyway, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

4 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I totally agree that it's low priority, but just in case you want to give it another try Kenjoka managed to get NPCs in and out of ZAP furnitures just fine. You might ask him or have a look on the code of Slaverun reloaded, but i guess that's huge.^^

With Herran tugging at his belt it is likely an issue between DD v4 and the belt being a DD v3 device and how the animation is set up to run. You can try EvaluatePackage on him or ResetAI or try removing his belt via console (not that I think it will work with how DD is set up now). The other thing to do is change the belt tugging event off in DD but that will affect all NPC's and yourself.

I just downloaded and took CD Part 2 - Meshes and Textures - 1024k  V4.09 and CD Part 1 - Esp and Scripts - v4.15.  I went to the shop and some of the slave are missing textures from the knee down. I have all the requirements.  Any suggestion?  I also asked/paid for a yoke to be removed and I still have it on..

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

50 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

With Herran tugging at his belt it is likely an issue between DD v4 and the belt being a DD v3 device and how the animation is set up to run. You can try EvaluatePackage on him or ResetAI or try removing his belt via console (not that I think it will work with how DD is set up now). The other thing to do is change the belt tugging event off in DD but that will affect all NPC's and yourself.

Did you forget to refer to me or got confused?^^ I meant the "slaves hover through the area bound" thing, not any problems with Herran.

9 hours ago, Veladarius said:

Ty. I'll try removing the belt, see if that works. :)

20 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Did you forget to refer to me or got confused?^^ I meant the "slaves hover through the area bound" thing, not any problems with Herran.

Both likely, trying a new medication.

With the slaves I use Idle markers that have a list of idles to randomly use and for whatever reason they don't exit the idles when they stop using the idle marker. Since they are not scripted at all and just use AI behaviors it is either something with how the idle is set up in FNIS or an issue with Skyrim or a bit of both. I may be able to add a script to the idle marker to tell it to reset whomever used it and exited to reset their idle.

Hey guys! So I got the Thalmor questline working thanks to a little fenagling. (is that even a word?) Anyways, shortly there after I managed to get punished to be put into the cages on the exterior of the shop. Initially everything went down well but on my characters third day of internment the expansion kicked in and the cages were removed! Only to be replaced by a fern of some sorts. Normally, I wouldnt have an issue with this. You know, freedom and all. Now though, every time I disable control over my toon, she starts to wander off down the road away from the shop.

Is there any way to end the cage punishment so this isnt an issue?

12 hours ago, EnvyFree said:

Hey guys! So I got the Thalmor questline working thanks to a little fenagling. (is that even a word?) Anyways, shortly there after I managed to get punished to be put into the cages on the exterior of the shop. Initially everything went down well but on my characters third day of internment the expansion kicked in and the cages were removed! Only to be replaced by a fern of some sorts. Normally, I wouldnt have an issue with this. You know, freedom and all. Now though, every time I disable control over my toon, she starts to wander off down the road away from the shop.

Is there any way to end the cage punishment so this isnt an issue?

The problem is that the punishment is happening during the expansion and the cage location is moved. There are several aliases that are set with a number of location markers which makes changing things in the middle of it manually very difficult and the scene to release you won't work as the markers are disabled now.

If you have a save from the first day then use:   setpqv cdxpunishmentset01 punishmentdaysleft 0      this will have them release you either that day (if before 10 am) or the next day.

If you don't have a save then you will have to enable the cages (along with the markers). To do that do the following:

prid xx08B235          xx is the mod ID number (load position) and can be found by using   help cdx  and it will be the first 2 digits of the items

enable

This should restore it to how it was. Once the punishment is done you will need to disable it again. The aliases are set up so they can be disabled and such but I am not sure if disabling them clears them or not since they are normally empty. I would still do the first command as well.

Just a quick question. So there is no 4.15 for oldrim and the latest version for that is 4.09? Or are they basically the same thing with the difference that one is for SE and the other is not?

1 hour ago, pearisdriving said:

Just a quick question. So there is no 4.15 for oldrim and the latest version for that is 4.09? Or are they basically the same thing with the difference that one is for SE and the other is not?

4.15 is mainly for Oldrim but the related explanation in its description should make it working in SSE, too

12 hours ago, strawberrysnolf said:

Mhh. Seems like i am a bit confused: Should bring my spouse to CD Shop. Spouse is in Breezehome. I can get her with me by "Follow me i need your help" but it seems this does not count to the Master?

Did you use 'Chaste Life' ?

If so then after speaking with your wife they would suggest going there to get the ability to remove your belt.

If you are just using 'Chaste Spouse' without 'Chaste Life' you do not need to take your wife just go and ask to purchase some items for you and your spouse (under purchase items). Just make sure that you have set the house as the 'play house' in the dialogue with your spouse.

7 hours ago, Veladarius said:

Did you use 'Chaste Life' ?

If so then after speaking with your wife they would suggest going there to get the ability to remove your belt.

If you are just using 'Chaste Spouse' without 'Chaste Life' you do not need to take your wife just go and ask to purchase some items for you and your spouse (under purchase items). Just make sure that you have set the house as the 'play house' in the dialogue with your spouse.

Found out there was a conflict with Pet Project, not giving me any spouse options at all ?

Amazing mod! Got an issue though, when I'm chained between the two posts outside the shop as a punishment my character will unchain themselves after the dialogue ends and just idle. I tried disabling all my idle animation mods but the issue persists. Sometimes NPCs that are chained up will try to return to idle so they'll flap around a bit too but they stay chained up.

7 hours ago, strawberrysnolf said:

Found out there was a conflict with Pet Project, not giving me any spouse options at all ?

Just to be sure, do you have Chaste Spouse active in the MCM menu, by default it is off. I ask because I set the dialogue and quest priorities on my stuff rather high, especially for Master (upper 90's). The dialogue for the spouse is just a regular topic added to normal conversation so unless Pet Project is overriding all of their dialogue and blocking everything else it should be there.

11 hours ago, Strathi123 said:

Only a short question. In the MCM there is a 2nd Quest possible where I can enable/disable to help a Customer, but it is always marked as disabled. will there be a new Quest in future?

For whatever reason when ZAP updated to v7 the quest started to have random issues and would just stop, it worked for some people but other (including me) it would stop someplace during the opening scene (different spots for different people). The scene is rather simple so there should be no issues but I decided to disable it instead of getting constant bug reports about it. I was planning on rebuilding it anyway.

4 hours ago, tyralion111 said:

Good day.

I have a problem with CD v. 4.15: in the MCM there aren't any desriptions, all string are the same as "$CDS_PLAYERINFO" etc.

How can I fix it?

Thank you!

The file for the MCM menu strings is in the data/interface/translations folder and they are named 'Captured Dreams_<Language>' This may be something SKSE handles, not entirely sure since CGi did the setting up of that. Other than the German language file everything else is in English.

40 minutes ago, Zuriax said:

Amazing mod! Got an issue though, when I'm chained between the two posts outside the shop as a punishment my character will unchain themselves after the dialogue ends and just idle. I tried disabling all my idle animation mods but the issue persists. Sometimes NPCs that are chained up will try to return to idle so they'll flap around a bit too but they stay chained up.

Idle issue outside is an issue with the scene, I don't think it is set to use the proper idle. t.ara has made me furniture to replace it so whenever I get back to working on things that will be replaced with proper furniture. As for the NPC's inside, whenever something activates them they reset and choose another random pose from the list in the idle marker they are using (this is a known issue and has been around next to forever as is their moving while stuck in the idle pose).

Thanks for the reply Veladarius! Now I seem to be stuck in another situation. I'm stuck in the free trial items the Master puts on you. I set the timescale stupid high and have asked a few weeks straight to have the items removed but she keeps extending the deadline.

7 hours ago, Zuriax said:

Thanks for the reply Veladarius! Now I seem to be stuck in another situation. I'm stuck in the free trial items the Master puts on you. I set the timescale stupid high and have asked a few weeks straight to have the items removed but she keeps extending the deadline.

The MCM menu has resets for most of the quests on the Quest Resets page, Free Trial is one of them.

has anyone else been getting a crash when leaving the CD Manor? For some reason, just with the Manor, the game crashes immediately when trying to load after activating the door from the inside. I'm not sure if it's only happening to me, but I'm basically stuck with this character now, as I'm supposed to deliver the "Important Slave" to Master from Solitude.

Ok so, I think I found where the bug is occurring, but I don't understand how. When I finished doing a clean install of all my mods, I ran the game again, entered the Manor, exited the Manor. Everything seemed fine, then I noticed the delivered slave wasn't showing her DD gear correctly, so I fired up Bodyslide and ran the batch build. It always gives an error on BreastRopeExtreme so I disabled that one and it compiled fine. Now when I enter and exit the Manor the game crashes, but only with the Manor. As stated, I don't understand at all as to why.

New re-installation of Captured dreams mod.  SE. Nothing else has change that I can see, but now It is not displaying the pony boots and display an error saying  that Nioverride is missing.  However that is part of Racemenu, and I can see the  Nioveride.dll and Nioveride.ini in the data tab of Mod organizer.  Racemenu is loading before captured dreams, and it worked fine before the reinstall.  Any suggestions for things to try?

20 hours ago, griffinpyros said:

has anyone else been getting a crash when leaving the CD Manor? For some reason, just with the Manor, the game crashes immediately when trying to load after activating the door from the inside. I'm not sure if it's only happening to me, but I'm basically stuck with this character now, as I'm supposed to deliver the "Important Slave" to Master from Solitude.

Only reason would be a navmesh issue where the cell where the Manor is at was overwritten so the door no longer has a place to connect to. If this was the case then the same would happen when leaving the VIP house as they share the same cell:

Manor and VIP cell.JPG

If you have a mod that makes changes to the Half Moon Mill it may also include the cell that these reside in since the upper right corner of the cell goes close to the house there.

Only other thought is overload due to textures since the Manor, VIP House and Shop (and other buildings) all use different texture groups but that would likely cause issues leaving any building.

You can check if something is interfering with the cell if you open your load order in TESVEdit and go to the following location:

TESVEdit Manor Cell.JPG

If there is a third column then something is overwriting it but as I said this would likely only be the case if you also had issues leaving the VIP house as well.

6 hours ago, Quazneklza said:

How does the relationship slave trigger? my relationship is Excellent and my work completed is excellent with +10 jobs completed in a row. The shop is fully developed.

1 - make sure slavery is enabled as it is disabled by default.

2 - It generally checks upon completion of a quest (usually, some dialogue may bypass this but is not intentional)

3 - Formula to determine if she will enslave you is somewhat complex and is determined by your Disposition (dom/sub/neither), Rank (how much she likes or dislikes you), Debt (penalty if currently in debt) and Quest success (each completed is a + 0.5 and each failed is a - 0.5 with a max of +/- 6 or 7 (6 gets best score). Of these only Disposition has no negative impact only positive (no matter if dom or sub).

4 - If you are married and currently in Chaste Spouse she will not take you as a slave.

Overall your score needs to be fairly high. Each has a max score of +/- 2 and you must have a score of 4 or more.

If she is going to take you as a Relationship Slave she will initiate it the next time you speak with her, if she is taking you as a Property Slave then it will be done instead of a punishment for failing (it is one of the Severe punishments if enabled) or may do it when you next talk to her.