SKSE SE
Sexlab SE
SexLab Aroused Redux SE
FNIS SE 
Racemenu 
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
Bodyslide and Outfit Studio 
Devious Devices SE 
ZAZ Animation Packs for SE (use 7 OR 8 ) 
Fus Ro D’oh
SkyUI 

than i did the FNIS generation and ran bodyslide

I also added Alternate start... dont feel like doing the opening.... just to check if the mcm will load this time. ( i have always used that mod in combination with captured dreams, dont see why it would cause an issue now? )

But to no avail!.. the mcm for captured dreams is still not showing up.

Man what a bummer! :(

**Edit, grammar **

Just for clarification, you are running Skyrim SE? Are you using the SE version of CD? The most common reason for MCM not showing up on the Technical Threads is that you are using the LE version of the mod with the SE version of the game (or vice versa).

31 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Hide contents

Just for clarification, you are running Skyrim SE? Are you using the SE version of CD? The most common reason for MCM not showing up on the Technical Threads is that you are using the LE version of the mod with the SE version of the game (or vice versa).

Hello.

I am 100% on Skyrim  SE

I have downloaded the files on this topic that are under the title:

SSE Version:

blyss4226 has provided converted files for SSE, parts 1 and 2 (all resolutions) and the Catsuits as well as the optional esp's for part 5 have been updated as well.

No i am not using LE version. ( dont even know what that is :S )

thanks in advance!

I have also installed the mods that are under :

Dependencies (Thanks to Ceber for compiling this list)

Spoiler
24 minutes ago, joshsecret said:

Hello.

I am 100% on Skyrim  SE

I have downloaded the files on this topic that are under the title:

SSE Version:

blyss4226 has provided converted files for SSE, parts 1 and 2 (all resolutions) and the Catsuits as well as the optional esp's for part 5 have been updated as well.

No i am not using LE version. ( dont even know what that is :S )

thanks in advance!

I have also installed the mods that are under :

Dependencies (Thanks to Ceber for compiling this list)

LE is the legendary version (32 bit, Oldrim). There are both LE (usually unmarked, as they are on Veladrius' thread) and SE (special edition for anyone else reading this who might not know) files for many mods. Your quote from Veladrius is not complete. It also points out that he has not tested it so I, at least, don't know how well those files work. While I don't want to sound curmudgeonly I am unaware of anywhere else from which your problem might arise. I grant that everything you show looks like SE. The LE version works with a proper MCM (I can personally attest to that) so, what else is left?

7 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

LE is the legendary version (32 bit, Oldrim). There are both LE (usually unmarked, as they are on Veladrius' thread) and SE (special edition for anyone else reading this who might not know) files for many mods. Your quote from Veladrius is not complete. It also points out that he has not tested it so I, at least, don't know how well those files work. While I don't want to sound curmudgeonly I am unaware of anywhere else from which your problem might arise. I grant that everything you show looks like SE. The LE version works with a proper MCM (I can personally attest to that) so, what else is left?

hmm maybe someone else that is using the skyrim SE with captured dreams? and got it working somehow?
All the mods i installed i got the latest version off.

Or maybe @blyss4226 could respond :D if he checks this forum often..

15 minutes ago, joshsecret said:

hmm maybe someone else that is using the skyrim SE with captured dreams? and got it working somehow?
All the mods i installed i got the latest version off.

Or maybe @blyss4226 could respond :D if he checks this forum often..

I take it that the MCM menu's for all the required mods work?

Only other thing I can think of is to reset the quest for the MCM menu. You can use sqv CDxMCMMenu and see if it is running or not. If it isn't then try the start quest console command otherwise use the reset quest console command.

19 hours ago, Veladarius said:

I take it that the MCM menu's for all the required mods work?

Only other thing I can think of is to reset the quest for the MCM menu. You can use sqv CDxMCMMenu and see if it is running or not. If it isn't then try the start quest console command otherwise use the reset quest console command.

Alright, i checked to see if all the required mods are working and have a MCM.

Than i did the sqv CDxMCMMenu and it reports that it is running.

image.png.0d1c6de23f044c706c1bf0d37cc3b7b5.png

Than i also treid to reset it by doing resetquest 4305BBEE

But it doesnt realy do much?

See:

image.png.cde62c44a5a1bf72ff33181ca08bb2c6.png

It does not give me any feed back or message that it did something

I also treid doing something like resetquest <4305BBEE> but that gives me a error..

image.png.4b042f1a55450639f38cd54680c0c1c7.png

Is there anything else i could do?

19 hours ago, joshsecret said:

Alright, i checked to see if all the required mods are working and have a MCM.

Than i did the sqv CDxMCMMenu and it reports that it is running.

image.png.0d1c6de23f044c706c1bf0d37cc3b7b5.png

Than i also treid to reset it by doing resetquest 4305BBEE

But it doesnt realy do much?

See:

image.png.cde62c44a5a1bf72ff33181ca08bb2c6.png

It does not give me any feed back or message that it did something

I also treid doing something like resetquest <4305BBEE> but that gives me a error..

image.png.4b042f1a55450639f38cd54680c0c1c7.png

Is there anything else i could do?

Do a clean save with it disabled then enable it again and see if it starts. That is about all I can say about the MCM menu not working even in the original version. You can check the papyrus error log for errors concerning the MCM menu. You can upload a copy of the log here and I will take a look at it.

3 hours ago, Veladarius said:

Do a clean save with it disabled then enable it again and see if it starts. That is about all I can say about the MCM menu not working even in the original version. You can check the papyrus error log for errors concerning the MCM menu. You can upload a copy of the log here and I will take a look at it.

Stranged thing just happend.....
I went on to enable the papyrus log and started a new game.. ( forgot to turn the captured dreams mod off )
Noticed i forgot it.. i checked the MCM non the les.. who knows it might be there!..

and bam... theres the MCM menu!

i changed nothing since last try... except enabling the papyrus log...

now im trying to get it to show up in my actuel play through..

I stopped the quest.

Started the quest.

And nows its in my main save aswel!...

thank god.. :D

so in the end.. i did not change anything to my game.. but now it works!?

thanks for the help!

Just fyi(haven't come by here in a while) - I can only really tell you that I've tested my conversion of the base mod (part 1) with the 2048k textures(part 2). I did convert the other textures and part 3 and 5, but I haven't tested them at ALL. I only provided them as a courtesy.

Someone mentioned having crashing on entering the shop - that's what happened to me when using the oldrim mod on SSE. If it's any situation other than that, IDK. It worked for me after converting it. If you are using the oldrim version... well try the SSE one XD

As for MCM - MCM worked for me even with the oldrim mod(most things did, except CTD when try to enter shop), and it continued to work when I started using the converted version. So I really don't know, but I'm glad you got it sorted!

The only issues I've had in around 20 hours of play since installing my converted version were the animation issue I mentioned above(not returning from bound idle to normal one) which is apparently a known issue. Other than that, everything works great. I only ran through a basic conversion process using Creation Kit on the plugins and nifoptimizer on the textures and meshes(and fixed the one non power of 2 texture). If there is anything beyond that that ends up needing fixed, I really doubt I can help! I'd never done anything like that before, I just REALLY wanted to see this mod working!

I do hope some people find the conversion useful! Cheers~

7 hours ago, mark76mark76 said:

Please can someone help me ?

I don't know how to begin "chaste life"?

thank you by advance

1 - make sure it is enabled

2a- enable the 'Free Trial' while a virgin (clear your history in SexLab to be sure) and take up her offer for the 'Free Trial' and she will offer those devices once she finds you are a virgin

2b- Ask to buy something, something to protect yourself from being 'attacked' then ask if she has something more secure than what she offers. Does not require you to be a virgin

2c- If male, do the same as 2b

If you end up with any unwanted piercings or plugs, device removal can take care of piercings but plugs are a different matter. To remove those you will ask to get some 'relief' and remove them just after she removes the belt. If it is a plug that locks then you must have the key.

Note: if you have 'Confiscation' running as well it may put plugs in place even with the belt.

On a side note, I made this as a request for one of my testers and use it quite often myself, good for roleplaying various scenarios.

28 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

1 - make sure it is enabled

2a- enable the 'Free Trial' while a virgin (clear your history in SexLab to be sure) and take up her offer for the 'Free Trial' and she will offer those devices once she finds you are a virgin

2b- Ask to buy something, something to protect yourself from being 'attacked' then ask if she has something more secure than what she offers. Does not require you to be a virgin

2c- If male, do the same as 2b

If you end up with any unwanted piercings or plugs, device removal can take care of piercings but plugs are a different matter. To remove those you will ask to get some 'relief' and remove them just after she removes the belt. If it is a plug that locks then you must have the key.

Note: if you have 'Confiscation' running as well it may put plugs in place even with the belt.

On a side note, I made this as a request for one of my testers and use it quite often myself, good for roleplaying various scenarios.

thank you very much ?

Hi there! I'm making an effort to work my way through the Thalmor Embassy quest. However when my character is being moved from the jail cells to the Embassy, after the loading screen and you are standing there in the maids uniform, scripts seem to stop running and I cannot seem to progress past this. The guard is just standing there facing the door. Any ideas as to what might help move this along? Thanks in advance!

7 hours ago, EnvyFree said:

Hi there! I'm making an effort to work my way through the Thalmor Embassy quest. However when my character is being moved from the jail cells to the Embassy, after the loading screen and you are standing there in the maids uniform, scripts seem to stop running and I cannot seem to progress past this. The guard is just standing there facing the door. Any ideas as to what might help move this along? Thanks in advance!

enable controls and move into the room with Elenwen then disable them again.

My character has a captured dreams chastity belt and collar equipped and they weren't removed after I payed off all the debt to the master. I also have no other quest going on right now which would require me to wear the belt. Using "remove quest devices" in the mcm doesnt do anything either. I tried to remove the items by removing the unnamed items through the console and after that the real items but I wasn't able to remove the items after removing the unnamed items through the console either. When I tried that the unnamed items just got added again.

Anything else I can try to fix this?

6 hours ago, XxcravierxX said:

My character has a captured dreams chastity belt and collar equipped and they weren't removed after I payed off all the debt to the master. I also have no other quest going on right now which would require me to wear the belt. Using "remove quest devices" in the mcm doesnt do anything either. I tried to remove the items by removing the unnamed items through the console and after that the real items but I wasn't able to remove the items after removing the unnamed items through the console either. When I tried that the unnamed items just got added again.

Anything else I can try to fix this?

There is an option in the Captured Dreams MCM to remove Quest items

27 minutes ago, Majin Buu said:

There is an option in the Captured Dreams MCM to remove Quest items

Already tried that as I said and I didn't work ^^

found another way already now anyways, I used the Devious Devices mcm option instead of the captured dreams mcm to remove all devious devices and it worked this time, I just hope I didnt break some captured dreams scripting stuff by doing that

15 hours ago, Veladarius said:

enable controls and move into the room with Elenwen then disable them again.

I've made an attempt at enabling/disabling controls several times all throughout the embassy. Another interesting symptom is that when I go to a door that leads to the exterior it doesn't register as an exterior door. Upon using said door nothing happens. It just opens to blackness then closes. Are there any options in the MCM to force the scripts to start running, or something along those lines? Im pretty lost. XD

12 hours ago, XxcravierxX said:

Already tried that as I said and I didn't work ^^

found another way already now anyways, I used the Devious Devices mcm option instead of the captured dreams mcm to remove all devious devices and it worked this time, I just hope I didnt break some captured dreams scripting stuff by doing that

Won't break anything if it was something that was supposed to be removed. Actually there are only a few places where not having the required devices will cause issues and if they do come up it is usually in the start of dialogue so getting the devices through the console (if you don't have them) and equipping them then enter the dialogue again will usually let it continue properly. There are times where if they are missing it will replace them.

Hey again,

Quick question, not sure if it's been answered before but: my character was put into a moderate punishment, supposedly to be displayed, but first locked in the cage to be fetched in the morning.

Morning comes, Herran fetches my character, moves her out of the cage, but then rushes off and leaves her standing there. I tried to enable and disable player controls, no dice. I tried following Herran, but he just runs into the shop and then any interactions continue as if the punishment was finished.

Which wouldn't be a problem if my character was unable to wait or sleep anymore due to that [I think the no sleep or wait was activated in the cages].

Any ideas?

Hey, I've had this mod installed for a few years and it's one of the best out there, so many thanks to the developer for its efforts.

Lately, I found an issue that I don't know how to fix and I could use some assistance. The newer DD versions have animations for tugging on chastity belts. In my game, Herran has one of those belts equipped and once the tugging animation starts, he never stops, which can ruin the punishments.

For example when he placed the PC in the cage and then said he would be back in one or two days, he stood there by the cage tugging on the belt for over one day (that's when I got bored). The only way to get him unstuck was to get out by myself, earn another punishment, then use the wait button (T) while sitting in front of display as requested by the master.

Unfortunately, the same bug happens when he comes to get the PC from being put on display; he started tugging on the belt in front of the shop's door and never stopped. However, when you are between those poles, you can't use the time pass button, so I couldn't fix it. Spawning a new Herran doesn't help either and I'm afraid that I would mess up his AI package if I forcefully made his a follower so that I can manage his inventory and take the belt off him.

The only solution I could think of is to max my pickpocket skill, maybe I could steal it from him?

Anyway, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

On 10/13/2018 at 3:45 PM, Veladarius said:

If you are referring to the issue of npc's moving around in the bound animation it is a matter of the npc not resetting to the standard idle / animations even though they are set to do so. I had tried a number of things some time ago to fix it including resetting their idle when done but that does not work with all of them or all of the time (some not at all). They use markers and AI packages with multiple animations possible but I am not sure why it won't release them from the bound idle. This has happened across most every version of ZAP (where I pull the idles from directly) so I know it isn't an issue with that. Since it is only a visual bug and does not affect game play it isn't high on my list of things to fix currently.

I totally agree that it's low priority, but just in case you want to give it another try Kenjoka managed to get NPCs in and out of ZAP furnitures just fine. You might ask him or have a look on the code of Slaverun reloaded, but i guess that's huge.^^