Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

5 hours ago, CGi said:

i had indeed my problems understanding your point and did let you know that that's the case, sadly frustration and both sides set in before we finally understood where you're coming from. Regarding your code or code in general: There's always room for improvement but as long as it works, it doesn't matter much. We all do this as a hobby and people who demand a more prefessional approach didn't understand what modding means or the modding culture is all about.

i'm just glad we we finally got somewhere. Now it's mostly a matter of proper communication to avoid "dramas" of such a scale in the future.

I believe you did understand there at the end when you realized it was about my personal preferences on settings rather than any sort of technical problem. You said the old options menu was too complex and some people either didn't use it or understand it and that the new one was easier to understand and therefore better. You understood my issue perfectly (whether you knew it or not) but blew off my preferences with that last comment. It was and always has been about personal preferences concerning how people want to set the devices to operate and be able to adjust them accordingly. It never had anything to do with modders or quest items or custom items that were made to act a specific way, just how standard items worked in the game. I wanted control of my game experience because we all have different preferences for how we want to use and experience DD. While some people would think it is a minor thing for me it wasn't. From a technical perspective everything Kimy did worked and worked well from what I could tell but to me it was the equivalent to a great program with a horrible user interface (kind of like the CK with many things).

That is all in the past now and I believe that we all see eye to eye and is all a matter of perspective.

7 hours ago, vladivostok said:

yes and thats my post. after being sent to the mine, the character stayed on the cross forever. no one came to release or talk to the character at all. i started player control in mcm but couldnt find a pickax to do the work, and no conversation with anyone in the mine.

If no one was there then for whatever reason it never moved any of the other actors there so the scene could not begin.

1 hour ago, xGHoSTx said:

hi guys, im a total newb with this mod which version should i download for SSE compatibility? or does it matter?

v4.05 is an older version and was the last one with German language support so I keep it available for those that don't speak English. v4.15 is the most current one and has a patch for v4 of DD which should allow for removal of all items (in most cases) and is what you should be using. I didn't make much use of SKSE commands and any I did likely made it into SSE's version though I have not had anyone report whether or not it works with SSE.

Great to see some differences between creators get ironed out, that's a rare event in a forums environment.  It does make me excited for the possibilities of CD going forward - the CD shop to me would be the perfect playpen for DD enabled furniture when those get added to the framework.  

While I probably won't use it personally I think having key jam as a toggle is a good option.  This would mean someone could have an alternate option to consume keys by making them likely to break, but not have the jamming that comes with that setting and the resulting waiting and fixing.

@Veladarius

i just thought of a weird thing that could happen using CD and a new mod i am using. if you ever do setup a feature that allows your followers to reserve the vip room and ask to have you as their slave, it could end up that you are your own slave for the session.

the new mod i am using is

who best to know what you like and dislike, then your own doppelganger

Hi there,

Vel, thanks for all the hard work you've put into this mod !
Do take care of your health as it's more important than other thing.
Hoping the best for you !

Btw, i got a question regarding CD Shop mod.
Instead of uninstalled it, I accidentally delete the mod from my Nexus Manager. 
When I tried download the mod back, i seems that you remove part 4 due to bad meshes and had to Use DD v4 bodyslide files instead.
I tried to google it and found Devious Devices Bodyslide CBBE CT77 Body TBBP on googles. 
The problem is I using UNP body. 

I also notice that, collar, cuff chastity belt were not present in the game as it should be. 
It's like you were wearing invisible cuff, collar, belt. 

3 hours ago, ItsYaBoi1738 said:

Hey, whenever i try to enter the shop i instantly CTD, i have had this issue for months and therefore haven't been able to use this mod, anyone know how to fix this?

Upload a copy of the papyrus log from when you try to enter. Make sure there is at least a few minutes of game play (no loading and immediately entering) so I can see what all is going on. Also, make sure that logging for DD it turned ON.

3 hours ago, zero3 said:

Hi there,

Vel, thanks for all the hard work you've put into this mod !
Do take care of your health as it's more important than other thing.
Hoping the best for you !

Btw, i got a question regarding CD Shop mod.
Instead of uninstalled it, I accidentally delete the mod from my Nexus Manager. 
When I tried download the mod back, i seems that you remove part 4 due to bad meshes and had to Use DD v4 bodyslide files instead.
I tried to google it and found Devious Devices Bodyslide CBBE CT77 Body TBBP on googles. 
The problem is I using UNP body. 

I also notice that, collar, cuff chastity belt were not present in the game as it should be. 
It's like you were wearing invisible cuff, collar, belt. 

Here are the UNP files I made. Note that these were made using body slide and the UUNP body set to the standard UNPB body shape

CD Part 4 - DD Pre Gen meshes for UUNP - UNPB body.zip

17 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

@Veladarius

i just thought of a weird thing that could happen using CD and a new mod i am using. if you ever do setup a feature that allows your followers to reserve the vip room and ask to have you as their slave, it could end up that you are your own slave for the session.

the new mod i am using is

who best to know what you like and dislike, then your own doppelganger

Allowing the player to use the VIP house where you get to choose the scenario is something on my (seemingly unending) list of things to add as well as adding a CD version of making slaves of others.

46 minutes ago, the dovokids said:

crash on way in door so not. so it will not work in sse so have disability in typing

make sure you are using meshes made from v4's meshes and not the ones I had put up as the ebonite corset w/ belt will cause a ctd if used and there is a chance that someone is using it. Try going in before 9 am when the display slaves are not in place yet and see if it works.

21 hours ago, Veladarius said:

Allowing the player to use the VIP house where you get to choose the scenario is something on my (seemingly unending) list of things to add as well as adding a CD version of making slaves of others.

VIP house is great once you work out the kinks. Pun Intended. It needs some more content and perhaps a few missions to create political power and influence around skyrim for the master. This roman style of prostitution could be made more player friendly with some conflict or assassination involved for game play. Glad every one worked things out. Good Luck and thanks.

2 minutes ago, BigOnes69 said:

VIP house is great once your work out the kinks. Pun Intended. It needs some more content and perhaps a few missions to create political power and influence around skyrim for the master. This roman style of prostitution could be made more player friendly with some conflict or assassination involved for game play. Glad every one worked things out. Good Luck and thanks.

The Customer Assist 02 and Chaste Spouse as they both have issues and limitations and will be getting makeovers once I develop a central system to control slave / master interactions and will handle multiple people in each role (CA02 in the VIP house was intended to have a 3 person session as well with about 5 variations but it was never finished as the framework could not really handle it). I intend to set it up so you can add additional slaves / masters to your game (no unnamed npc's) so CD slavery will come about. No time frame on this, I need to finish the current update in progress and update to v4 before a roadmap for development can be redone.

16 hours ago, ItsYaBoi1738 said:

What do you mean by upload? as in copy paste or is there a proper way of doing it? sorry to waste time.

On 8/26/2018 at 11:47 PM, Veladarius said:

Upload a copy of the papyrus log from when you try to enter. Make sure there is at least a few minutes of game play (no loading and immediately entering) so I can see what all is going on. Also, make sure that logging for DD it turned ON.

What do you mean by upload? as in copy paste or is there a proper way of doing it? 

10 minutes ago, ItsYaBoi1738 said:

What do you mean by upload? as in copy paste or is there a proper way of doing it? 

if you look on the reply window you will see a paperclip. that is for attaching the log, as a text document, to your post. that way vel can download it and see what is going on in your game, and help with possibly solving the issue you are having.

2 hours ago, ItsYaBoi1738 said:

Ah okay, thanks for the help man

Here's the log Vel.

Papyrus.0.log

This is what I am seeing:

There are some issues with FtM where it looks like it is having issues getting an item, it may be that there are no items with that tag (doubtful as it is the catsuit) or it is that the npc was a temporary npc and was no longer loaded (out of the loaded area in the game).

Not sure what DDH is but it is checking items quite often and between the increased overhead in DD and with DCUR doing things at the same time and FtM it likely overloaded things when it went to check the items in the shop and had errors due to the v3 device properties (some no longer exist in v4). Try disabling one or two things (FtM and DDH possibly) and see if that helps.

50 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

This is what I am seeing:

There are some issues with FtM where it looks like it is having issues getting an item, it may be that there are no items with that tag (doubtful as it is the catsuit) or it is that the npc was a temporary npc and was no longer loaded (out of the loaded area in the game).

Not sure what DDH is but it is checking items quite often and between the increased overhead in DD and with DCUR doing things at the same time and FtM it likely overloaded things when it went to check the items in the shop and had errors due to the v3 device properties (some no longer exist in v4). Try disabling one or two things (FtM and DDH possibly) and see if that helps.

DDH is Devious Device Helpers I believe. I had this issue long before I ever downloaded FtM or DDH, but figured i'd try again anyways, and I still crash unfortunately. 

P.S. Added new log if it helps narrow things down, only gave about a minute of time before trying however.

Papyrus.0.log

1 hour ago, ItsYaBoi1738 said:

DDH is Devious Device Helpers I believe. I had this issue long before I ever downloaded FtM or DDH, but figured i'd try again anyways, and I still crash unfortunately. 

P.S. Added new log if it helps narrow things down, only gave about a minute of time before trying however.

Papyrus.0.log

It is still dying during the loading of the CD items and the property errors. Let it sit a moment before you enter when you get there as these should have loaded long before this. Is this a game you just started? I see some other mods loading information as well.