Preview of next version on Nexus:

34JsiSM.png

Including freckles by Rost3, moles and pubes by SvarogNL and Tanlines by Kraken973

i found the tab but no matter where i put it in they arent showing up.

If you've chosen the freckle texture with 'T' and they aren't appearing on your character you probably need to click the colour box beside the texture slot (or press 'E') and drag the transparency slider all the way to the right. If nothing is showing up in the texture box at all you need loose base scripts from RaceMenu.

Nexus version updated as an entirely new mod. Many more options now: RaceMenu Overlay Compilation.

Yeah, since they've both stated their files are open for use with credit in their permissions I'll add them to my to-do list.  :)

• 4 months later...

A "Wet look" body set with race menu's ability to change the color would be nice (yep cause I want a florescent purple wet look when I'm down in a dungeon).

Oh and the current build of race menu 2.7.0 release on 4/30/14 moves all of the overlay's into a separate section.

It has 3 buttons in the top right corner now. They are sliders, overlay, and facegen editor  or something.

Currently working on making my Freckle's Bitch's (Saints Row Pun) for Skyrim...

If we are on the "wet/sweaty body" topic right now, I would love it to stack several sweat maps as overlays for a body. You are only able to apply them as _s.dds file once. To stack different ones as Race Menu overlays (let's say the SG female sweat map and the good old Fair Skin Complexion Sweaty Body map) would be awesome. It it is possible for several freckle overlays (I use that mod btw, it's awesome for the case you like freckles) it should be possible do the same for sweat maps.

I've tried this actually with Sporty Sexy Sweat and the problem is I can't get a specular map (wet body look) to show up in racemenu without a diffuse map (colour image) and just having a blank diffuse map doesn't seem to work, it just defaults to another racemenu texture and doesn't apply the specular texture at all. Of course I am not a texture artist at all so I could be going about this the entirely wrong way.

Regarding progress on this particular mod though you can consider it pretty much in limbo. I've been trying to get a good set of scar textures working, BI Phenotypes to be exact, but since they're meant to be blended onto a skin texture I just can't make them work at all as overlays. There's too much white masking around the scar details. I myself have just switched to Dragonborn Body  for adding scars, tattoos, warpaint, etc. It takes a little more work but the results are just better.

• 4 months later...