20 hours ago, justbob2 said:

I cannot get pregnant from Lulu.  I can get knocked up by Buck in Good Springs or the Bighorner stud on Mcdonalds farm, though.

Buck is from a different mod and I'd assume the Big Horner is as well from Sexout Fertile Breeder.

11 hours ago, aghjax said:

Buck is from a different mod and I'd assume the Big Horner is as well from Sexout Fertile Breeder.

That's my point.  Pregnancy from bighorners is working fine with those other mods. Is there something different about Lulu? Is he treated as a custom race, not eligible for pregnancy?

Has ANYONE successfully gotten pregnant from Lulu, or is this just me??

14 hours ago, justbob2 said:

That's my point.  Pregnancy from bighorners is working fine with those other mods. Is there something different about Lulu? Is he treated as a custom race, not eligible for pregnancy?

Has ANYONE successfully gotten pregnant from Lulu, or is this just me??

I think the  pregnancy is scripted in the dialogs with the farmer or Lulu. It isn't an offical 'big horner'.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
2 hours ago, SecretlyLewd said:

My character model turns inviable after the first session. I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong. Anyone care to help trouble shoot?

Did you follow the tutorial to installing all resources for SexoutCommonResources?

5 hours ago, SecretlyLewd said:

My character model turns inviable after the first session. I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong. Anyone care to help trouble shoot?

3 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Did you follow the tutorial to installing all resources for SexoutCommonResources?

Floating head and hands is a missing body text ure/mesh requirement. Included in the Sexout Common Resources tutorial. Revisit it. If confused there is a full PDF with detailed info on what to do.

4 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Floating head and hands is a missing body text ure/mesh requirement. Included in the Sexout Common Resources tutorial. Revisit it. If confused there is a full PDF with detailed info on what to do.

I just downloaded everything that SexoutCommonResources and I'm still getting the invisible body.

5 hours ago, SecretlyLewd said:

I just downloaded everything that SexoutCommonResources and I'm still getting the invisible body.

Not SexoutCommonResources itself, but on the downloadpage for Sexout Common Resources, you'll see a blue link pointing the Ritual Clarity's installation guide, to install all resources that are used in Sexout Common Resources. Unfortunately due to copyright rules, we can't make it into a pre-packaged download.

1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

Not SexoutCommonResources itself, but on the downloadpage for Sexout Common Resources, you'll see a blue link pointing the Ritual Clarity's installation guide, to install all resources that are used in Sexout Common Resources. Unfortunately due to copyright rules, we can't make it into a pre-packaged download.

Oh, that's my bad. I'm kinda new to the Lovers Lab modding scene. I can't tell my ass from my elbow. Is there a list of guides out there? 

4 hours ago, SecretlyLewd said:

Oh, that's my bad. I'm kinda new to the Lovers Lab modding scene. I can't tell my ass from my elbow. Is there a list of guides out there? 

No worries.

Ritual Clarity made some great guides. One of them is probably the issue you are having

Press the download button to get the PDF file. It might contain some resources, no longer available, but you don't necessarily need it.

9 hours ago, dborg2 said:

No worries.

Ritual Clarity made some great guides. One of them is probably the issue you are having

Press the download button to get the PDF file. It might contain some resources, no longer available, but you don't necessarily need it.

Any Idea which one is the issue? If I could narrow it down that'd make it easier.

• 2 months later...