View File

What is this?

If you don't like pregnancy and/or creature content DO NOT install this mod!

As there are some (maybe) annoying effects, which could remain on the player after playing the quest, I recomend to keep a savegame before installing the mod.

This mod adds a tiny quest and two perks to your game.

And what is it about?

Well ... the name of this mod should tell enough ;)

If you play this mod your (female) courier will get a big problem, but maybe she will get addicted to it.

The idea for this mod was cut out of the still unfinished 'Mojave Schoolgirls'-mod. If you have played it and have discovered the 'Moo!' quest, you know what is is. But it contatins a little more. And if I ever keep on working on the 'Mojave Schoolgirls' the old 'Moo!' quest will be removed.

This mod is basicly a experiment how 'dynamic-perks' could work and it was made because ...

1. I have realized that it is to ambitious for me (modding-noob) to try making a 'huge' mod with a lot of different contend.
  2. And everytime I learn something new I would like to use it in all the things I made already. Changeing former working contend broke the mod and sometimes nothing did work anymore.
  3. So I decided to remove all quests and content from the 'schoolgirls' that doesn't belong to the planed 'schoolgirls' main- and side-quests.
  4. Aside of making some 'dynamic perks' I want to figure out, how to check and control different mods with the NX-variables. So the mod could get 'conected' whithout having them as a requirement.
  5. I just want to finish ONE mod. :);)

How can I start it?

Go to the 'devil's gullet' near goodsprings.

Now the quest should find you. ;)

What does it contain now?

Well, right now it contains a little quest which will give your courier a 'big problem'.

SPOILER!!! SPOILER!!!

Ol'Haggis should ask you to help his poor 'Lulu'. If you follow him, you will have to bear heavy consequences.

If you finish the 'Moo!'-quest, and get rid of the annoying 'Stupid Cow'-perk, you can get the 'Miss Moo'-perk. To get this perk: Don't do what you've been told. But don't blame me. You have to live with it.

What are the requirements of this mod?

SexoutNG (and all of it's requirements).

Sexout Common Resources (and all of it's requirements, too).

Sexout PregnancyV3 (and once again all of it's requirements). If you have the new stable version (20150402.1 or later) installed, please use Miss Moo V1.23 or newer (20150419 or later). This version should work with any upcoming beta, too.

If you still have Pregnancy 20140707.9 or older installed, please keep using V1.1 (20150301)

How should I install the mod?

Install the 7z-file with the package-manager of FOMM. Or unpack it and put it in your data-folder.

How should I DEINSTALL the mod?

Do not deinstall/delete the mod while having some of the perk-effects on your courier!

They can become permanent!

If your courier has one of the perks ...

... go to Ol'Haggis and chose the [control] topic. Next you should chose the 'remove perk' option. Delete the mod afterwards and make a cleansave whithout 'Miss Moo'. The Mod is broken after removing the 'Miss Moo' perk!

Are there any known incompatibilitys?

I don't know.

Tested it with a lot of other sexout mods installed.

Maybe you will get some problems with mods which change the place east of Devils Gullett or edit the behaviour of the Bighorners.

It's rather silly to play it with a companion, because he/she will not react to what happens to the courier. (But this is a flaw of many mods.)

Are there any known issues?

I hope I have found all errors I made while changing the mod to the new stable Sexout Pregnancy version.

So tell me!

• Sometimes the approaching-pack of Ol'Haggis won't start. But you can start the quest by talking to him, too.
  • If Ol'Haggis approaches, it will take a few seconds till he talks to you. I will try to make this smother.
  • While testing sometimes the first callback did not work. I have tried to secure this with a second check (StartConversation), that will lead the courier through this issue.

What has to be done next?

• Well ... bugfixing never ends.
  • Balancing the perks. I would be happy, if you would give me your suggestions. The first perk, you get, should be simply annoying, so you realy want to get rid of it again. But the second one should keep the game playable. With all the consequences, you have to arrange with.
  • The dialogues are very rough and full of errors. As I am a non-native-english-speaker (and writer), don't expect to much.

What are the planed features?

I don't want to expand the (quest-)content of this mod very far.

But as I made this mod 'controlable with NX', maybe YOU want to use some content (the Miss Moo Perk)?

This are the things, I want to include next:

WARNING!!! SPOILER!!!

• As I had to realize that bighorner are in fact sheep and no cattle, maybe I will change the mod to a 'Miss Ewe' mod.
  • Maybe if I will make some changes to the mod, I will change the mainquest a bit.
  • If the courier hat the 'Miss Moo' perk and is close to a bighorner, the 'Lust'-level (if SexoutLust is installed) should be increased. BUT: I never worked whith scanners or so.
  • If the courier hat the 'Miss Moo' perk and has a high 'cowishnes', sometimes the bighorners should aproach her to demand sex. SAME: I have no clue, how to make this ...
  • Maybe some medicine that lowers your 'needs' as 'Miss Moo'.
  • ... ther is more, I just can't remember ...

How can this mod be 'controled' with NX-variables?

This is, what I made by now.

But it is not fully tested!

NX variables used by 'Miss Moo'

This variable can be SET by an external mod:

PlayerREF.NX_SetEVFl "MIMO:Cownt"

THIS IS FOR YOU! You can set this to 1. It will 'simulate' sex with a bighorner. The internal bighorn-sex-couter will increased by 1 (with all the consequences) and 'MIMO:cownt' will reset to ZERO.

PlayerREF.NX_SetEVFl "MIMO:GetMissMoo"

THIS IS FOR YOU! You can set this to 1. This should add the Miss Moo Perk to the courier without playing the quest. Set to 255 should remove the perk.

It is useles to SET the following variables. They are calculated in the mod-scripts and will overwrite your settings.

PlayerREF.NX_GetEVFl "MIMO:Cowish"

This returns the calculated level of 'cowishnes', the player gained.

It is calculated by the sex-acts with bighorners, the amount of BH-pregnancys, increased by the bellysize and reduced by intelligence.

PlayerREF.NX_GetEVFl "MIMO:MooQuest"

This gives you the QuestStage of the 'Moo!'-Quest. If 40 - 90 the player should have the 'Stupid Cow'-perk. If 255 the quest is finished.

PlayerREF.NX_GetEVFl "MIMO:PregStage"

This gives you the 'Pregnancy-Stage' of the 'MissMoo'-perk

0 = nothing (should not happen)

1 = the player is pregnant, but not by a bighorner (No Effect)

2 = the player is pregnant by a bighorner ('Pregnant Miss Moo'-effect)

3 = the player is not pregnant (no effect)

4 = the player isn't pregnant since more then 20 days (has effect)

PlayerREF.NX_GetEVFl "MIMO:SexStage"

This gives you the 'Bighorner-Sex-Stage' of the 'MissMoo'-perk

0 = nothing (should not happen)

1 = had sex with a bighorner within the last two days ('Mounted Miss Moo' effect)

2 = had no sex with a bighorner more then 2 days (No effect)

3 = had no sex with a bighorner for more then 5 days ('Horny Miss Moo' effect)

4 = had no sex with a bighorner more then 10 dayys ('Desperate Miss Moo' effect)

PlayerREF.NX_GetEVFl "MIMO:MissMoo"

If 1 = The player has the 'Miss Moo' Perk

Maybe I should make a variable that blocks the conversation topics for bighorners, so you can add own topics without seeing mine the whole time, too?

Credits and thanks ...

... to the crators of sexout and all it's mods.

... to all the creative and helpfull people at loverslab. Especially to Halstorm, BruceWayne, DoctaSax and a lot of other people for their patience with a noob asking stupid questions.

... to Snakeleafclover for reworking the dialoges in Beta 2!

... and obviously to User29 for his gorgeous 'Breeder' and in particular for the 'bighorner'-quest: If you had finished it as I expected, I never would have begun to make my own little farm ;)

Full changelog:

2015-04-19:

Version 1.23

Ooops! Another error with the Miss Moo Perk detected and terminated.

2015-04-19

Version 1.22

Corrected an error with the born OffSpring.

Included possibility to add the Miss Moo Perk orom an external mod. (Not final)

2015-04-18

Version 1.21

Edited some wrong condition checks.

2015-04-18

Version 1.2

This Version of the Mod should work with 'Sexout Pregnancy Stable Version 20150402.1' and newer.

Basicly I have changed all the 'GestatingBighornerPup' condition checks to 'GestatingBighornerPupM' or 'GestatingBighornerPupF' condition checks. I hope I have discoverd and changed all of them.

Moved the mod to the quest section.

2015-03-01:

Beta 1.1

(Hopefully) fixed an issue with the dialog call after the first encounter with Lulu.

At the first conversation with Ol' Haggis now you have to 'talk' to Lulu only once.

2014-02-25:

Beta 2:

PLEASE DO NOT USE BETA 2 NOW. Snakeleafclover has reported some issues!

Includes the edited - reworked - corrected dialoges Snakeleafclover made just now!

(Many, many thanks for your work! I haven't looked into your edits, but why should I mistrust you? :) )

NO NEW CONTEND! NO SCRIPT EDITS!

2013-12-08:

Beta 1 uploaded

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/08/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexoutNG, Sexout Common Resources, Sexout Pregnancy

• 2 weeks later...

As little more detailed as in the first post I've written:

You should go just a little south of the 'devil's gullet' near goodsprings. There you should see a caravan, a bighorner and a man. He should aproach you within a few moments. If he doesn't, you can talk to him.

A technical hint:

It is a quest script, which runs every five seconds. It checks if the courier is in the same cell as Ol'Haggis and if the distance is lower then 5000 'whatever the game measures'. If you are running, you can reach him before he wants to aproach you.

Nice mod)

Bud where i can take Moomoo to remove cow Perk??

I hope, I understod what you are asking:

You should bring the bighorner offspring to Ol'Haggis. It should be new born and still in your inventory. If it has grown to walk around it is to old for Ol'haggis, and so you have to birth another one.

I dig it a lot. 

I remember there were some screenshots for a cow transformation in Breeder. Maybe you could get User 29 to let you use them for a cow tf? That is if he doesn't plan to use them :)

(I just want a cow tf >_>)

Edit:

Just wanted to add that this works for older versions of sexout. I've got so many mods that need to be activated in certain orders that I've been to lazy to upgrade.

Transformation is for Users Breeder. I like 'mental-transformations'.

But if someone likes to add the cow mutation, ask User29 for the meshes and textures.

You could make a multi-stage-transformation and control the mutation by the variables I included in this mod very easy:

PlayerREF.NX_GetEVFl "MIMO:Cowish"

This returns the calculated level of 'cowishnes', the player gained.

It is calculated by the sex-acts with bighorners, the amount of BH-pregnancys, increased by the bellysize and reduced by intelligence.

or

PlayerREF.NX_GetEVFl "MIMO:MissMoo"

If 1 = The player has the 'Miss Moo' Perk

or

PlayerREF.NX_GetEVFl "MIMO:MooQuest"

This gives you the QuestStage of the 'Moo!'-Quest. If 40 - 90 the player should have the 'Stupid Cow'-perk. If 255 the quest is finished.

what  next, new mutation as satyr ? :shy:

Nice pictures. But satyrs are more Skyrim I guess.

And for visible mutations see the post above.

Hehe - I love this! Thank you so much.  It would be fun to see it expanded, I like the direction you're going. Yay!

Thank you for playing!

Well, If I had more time, I would mod  much more.

Over all:

There is one big, big, big, big flaw in F:NV:

In Fallout (2) most dialog options where depending on the PCs intelligence and sometimes on other values.

If you were playing a Char with only 1 or 2 intelligence, your dialogue options became ... well ... strange: Only grunting or 'babytalk'.

And this applied to ALL the dialogues in the ENTIRE game!

That was much fun, especially if you where playing a smart char with intelligence reduced by some drugs.

So you tried to get 'normal' as soon as possible.

Well, it was annoying, a real annoying fun.

In F:NV most dialogues don't care about the Couriers attributes. Only a few special encounters check intelligence, speechcraft or other values. Some dialoges where only for special perks (Black Widdow etc.)

That's all.

You can play with the 'stupid cow' perk without nearly no restictions, despide the fact that your intelligence is reduced to 1 or 2.

This is REALY annoying, too. But no fun.

As little more detailed as in the first post I've written:

You should go just a little south of the 'devil's gullet' near goodsprings. There you should see a caravan, a bighorner and a man. He should aproach you within a few moments. If he doesn't, you can talk to him.

A technical hint:

It is a quest script, which runs every five seconds. It checks if the courier is in the same cell as Ol'Haggis and if the distance is lower then 5000 'whatever the game measures'. If you are running, you can reach him before he wants to aproach you.

Thanks, found it, my draw distance is really low and approached from the south. Enjoy the mod good work, I think this would be a good addition to breeders.

• 3 weeks later...

You know, I was about to come crying cause I couldn't get it set up, but then I looked real close at my data files...Thing wasn't turned on. Does anyone know how to resize the data file window? Everything is all scrunched up so I can't see the check boxes. Is it something about being from Steam?

Use a mod Manager, like Wrye Flash, Nexus Mod Manager, or Fallout Mod Manager.

You know, I was about to come crying cause I couldn't get it set up, but then I looked real close at my data files...Thing wasn't turned on. Does anyone know how to resize the data file window? Everything is all scrunched up so I can't see the check boxes. Is it something about being from Steam?

Use a mod Manager, like Wrye Flash, Nexus Mod Manager, or Fallout Mod Manager.

My personal reccomendation would be Fallout mod manager. I don't like the Nexus mod manager and only use it with Skyrim due to a lack of Skyrim mod managers. I have never heard of Wyre Flash so I can't judge that one.

can i use this mod with mojav schoolgirls?

You will get two similar quests. one in goodsprings and one at the devils gullet.

But it should work.

Never tryed.

The Bighorner should be right there.

Yeah, Haggis' dialogue indicates you have to look for Lulu but, as Swyke would feely admit, his English is not too great; Haggis should ask you to look at Lulu :)

:) Yes :)

Ok.

Ol'Haggis should talk to you. (Or you talk to him)

Now he should run to Lulu, his Bighorner.

And if you follow him, you should find Lulu.

If Ol'Haggis doesn't run ...

... or there is no bighorner near the little caravan ...

... well ...

I don't know ...

• 1 month later...

Love this.

Its basically what i wanted a mod i was making to be, but i gave up cause i cant come up with dialogue well.

If i could make a suggestion, it would be that the 'Moo' perk forces level 1 intelligence.

That way even when doing vanilla game stuff, you get the dumb dialougue, which i think would be pretty immersive.

"Cow"-perk (the first one, you can get) lowers inteligence by 5 points, (and charisma 3 points, but gives you 2 points extra strength ...) so the most courier will get plain stupid.

The big, big, big problem is, that vanilla New Vegas (and nearly every mod) doesn't care. Contrary to good old Fallout (2) nearly no dialogue has a speech or inteligence check. So your dumb courier can talk as smart one with inteligence 9.

Sad but true :(

And for the bad english:

As written in PM, I would be very happy if you (or someone else) would like to rework it. There are only something about 180 lines of dialoge in the mod, so it should go fast.

Somebody (or something) disapering after sex is a common issue in Sexout (falling through the ground).

The mod should not conflict with SexoutLust (I always play with this mod.)

If I get back to work on this mod, I want to ad some connection to Lust's arrousal system. But it will take it's time.