yea the first is a 7base body clothes from shocky's thread, and the middle is just my normal body with osare maid panty/ etc.  the black dragon is a WIP that i forgot i even had lol i got caught up in adding other armors, but i really like that one so ill start working on it again.

nevermind i was farther along with it than i thought lol. on first page :D

**added Black Dragon Armor

I'm happy to say I finally was able to try the unp mash up and excellent work! No clipping at all, so now your body is the body I will be using from now on.

tumblr_mch2t1mw7K1rtulu4o1_500.gif

@dmcdante : no, since there are alot of good ones out there already,  im just doing armors i like and that can really show the best part of the body..the boobies :heart:

I'm happy to say I finally was able to try the unp mash up and excellent work! No clipping at all, so now your body is the body I will be using from now on.

tumblr_mch2t1mw7K1rtulu4o1_500.gif

@dmcdante : no, since there are alot of good ones out there already,  im just doing armors i like and that can really show the best part of the body..the boobies :heart:

I know right! It was pretty amazing and I was so happy!

40239-party-hard-gif-cS6p.gif

May just be me but showing the missing texture purple on Black Dragon "CuirassL" backside, the regular Cuirass is fine:

aww dammit, no its me, i forgot to fix that. i will re-upload the V2 fix as soon as mega.co stops servicing there website cause i cant log in right now

*edit* ok i added the fixed version to the first page

@SilverWolfNo1   maybe :D

@zyf2008  i wish i knew how but its beyond my knowledge  :-/ maybe someone else will, who knows

Something I just noticed and need to check on. This body does work with the weight slider right? Sorta ran into an issue where the body wont scale down below a 100 weight. So as soon as you want to scale down, you get a nasty neck gap.

Something I'm missing maybe?

Any chance we can get the vanilla stuffs in this flava awesome? Maybe a conversion of Keos Super Skimpy stuff or MAK07's Remodeled Armor?

Super Skimpy Forsworn light armor would be rockin it with this body.

Remy, think you just woke up a beast within all of us  ;) ^^^^^

Annnd thank you very much for your help Remy, as Kodiak mention about the weight slider thingy a majiger issue. I is good to go! put a picture once completed with primp, skimp and sexifing.

Heyo,

First off I just wanted to say that I'm impressed.  I randomly downloaded the body, and wasn't expecting it to be that much different than the other variants out there.  Heck I've even made my own variants (before bodyslide lol).

First off the OPPAI is true to its name lol.  Its like a mix between chsbhc, unpb, dmra, and the one japanese body name that evades my mind that had the best perky nipples.  To top it off it resembles 7b in the way the breasts are aligned, making it very easy to fit armor to it!

So bravo, you have truly made a work of art!  Especially for us OPPAI lovers!  (the rest of the body isn't lacking either ;p)

Maybe I should finally brush the dust off of my 3ds max, and see if I can make some armors.  Once again thanks for all the hard work and for the awesome mod.

Here she be, might be a bit dark however, wanted to show off the ol' body, not get all fancy smancy just yet.

*thumbs up* thank you for the work that was and will be put into all this. Think just maaaybe I found my special little lady here  ;)

Imperial with allllllmost no seams, damn impressive.

892eca6f-6073-40d9-bf4e-ad38968c5c28_zps