• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having a problem, I'm trying to use the latest version of 7BO, but the breasts at weight 100 aren't getting as big as the clothes converted to 7BO. I'm using SG normal maps. I have all the requirements installed BTW.

EDIT; fixed it by using Bodyslide instead of the 7BO file, which seems to have an issue with newer XPMSE skeletons.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest UserWithoutSpecialName

I'm having a problem, I'm trying to use the latest version of 7BO, but the breasts at weight 100 aren't getting as big as the clothes converted to 7BO. I'm using SG normal maps. I have all the requirements installed BTW.

EDIT; fixed it by using Bodyslide instead of the 7BO file, which seems to have an issue with newer XPMSE skeletons.

These meshes are ancient, if you want use this body with new armors (converted in BS), create (body) meshes in BodySlide, otherwise say hello to clipping etc

Please Re-up these armors!!  :-/  :-/

Daedric Armor UNPBO Original Author: alan81512 

BlackDragon Armor UNPBO BBP V2 Original Author: BaronB, alan(3dm)

Valkyrie Armor UNPBO BBP Original Author: Robot Nixon 

Plus some others: UNPBO  UNPBO

This is exactly  what I have been looking  for !!!   kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss!!!! :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

• 2 months later...

Hi again everyone.  I am having a major boob issue.  I know this has been talked about before in this thread and I have looked for answers but I haven't found a solution yet.  So basically my boobs are warped and weird  looking when I am topless but perfectly fine when I wear tops.  I use the 7BO body and I am using armor made for the 7BO (nise bikini armor mods) so I really have no idea what else to try.  I am using the XP32MSE skeleton that I got off of LL and I am using the HDT extension.  I even tried different versions of the 7BO meshes..newer and older versions and I still get this issue.  Oh and while I am at it..I am using the Nise skin and I have this weird issue around the vijay.. not sure if that's an issue with the skin or what?   Any help at all will be greatly appreciated! 

Pics in links below.

Weird Boobs

Normal Boobs

Hi again everyone.  I am having a major boob issue.  I know this has been talked about before in this thread and I have looked for answers but I haven't found a solution yet.  So basically my boobs are warped and weird  looking when I am topless but perfectly fine when I wear tops.  I use the 7BO body and I am using armor made for the 7BO (nise bikini armor mods) so I really have no idea what else to try.  I am using the XP32MSE skeleton that I got off of LL and I am using the HDT extension.  I even tried different versions of the 7BO meshes..newer and older versions and I still get this issue.  Oh and while I am at it..I am using the Nise skin and I have this weird issue around the vijay.. not sure if that's an issue with the skin or what?   Any help at all will be greatly appreciated! 

Pics in links below.

Weird Boobs

Normal Boobs

I had a similar issue once.  I resolved it by uninstalling and reinstalling the XPMSE skeleton.

Pics in links below.

Weird Boobs

Normal Boobs

Try re-installing XPMSE, and also check the your boob sliders at the racemenu those kinda messed up sometimes if you forgot to save your preset.

Also try to change or check your HDT boob physics as it kinda affects how your characters breasts look like too. (I only use the default one from the HDT Physics Extension package, no problems so far.)

I fixed it and it was something I never would have expected.  It was my damn idle animation.  I went through hell the last day trying to fix this and IT WAS THAT SIMPLE.  Thank you for your replies and suggestions though.  Now I am gonna have to find myself a new sexy idle that works with HDT...any suggestions? :D

I fixed it and it was something I never would have expected.  It was my damn idle animation.  I went through hell the last day trying to fix this and IT WAS THAT SIMPLE.  Thank you for your replies and suggestions though.  Now I am gonna have to find myself a new sexy idle that works with HDT...any suggestions? :D

I'm glad you got it working. :)

I'm glad you got it working. :)

Thanks!  I am too!  But now I have to figure out why this is happening.  I am using the Nisetanaka skin from the world of bikini armors page on LL but I am not entirely sure if it is a problem with the skin or if this is a body mesh issue?  I guess I am going to have to try some new skins when I get home from work tonight.  Does anyone have any ideas on what might be causing it and how I might be able to fix it?  As always any help is appreciated. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey. I need help getting this to work properly. I either get really messed up texures (using Demoniac 4k 7B) or the body doesnt seem to apply and i get my old cbbe body. Also I have Bodychange installed so i think that might be part of the issue but I dont know how to fix it help please.

• 2 weeks later...

A tiny fix I made for "Chapi Tattered Heroine 7B-O BBP".

First, in the original file, the "Kuwa Black B" looked identical with "Kuwa Black A". I checked the nif file and found out that the texture path was miss-input in that file, and fixed it.

Second, I found that the "Chapi Tattered Heroine 7B-O BBP" stockings are using the same equipment slot with HDT Havok Object (slot 44), thus cannot be equipped together with it. So I modified the esp and the nif files, changing them to slot 54, so that they are able to be equipped with HDT Obj at the same time.

The attachment is NMM-ready. All credits go to the original modders and uploaders.

I really like the 7BO body and the Chapi Tattered Heroine 7B-O BBP, along with many other 7BO/UNPBO converts. Thank you modders for making these! 7BO is my personal favorite body replacer. I wish the UNPBO outfits could be converted for 7BO as well, thank anbody who would like to do that.

My Skin Glows with these armor how would I go about fixing it?

first off all, i would like to mention that after installing those files, first person camera stopped to work at all, secondary, hdt breast jingles too strong...works great with demoniac 8K, but after installing hdt vagina game crashes...mainly there is no so many difference between this body and 7B, except breast form....so i suppose i will return back to clean 7B.

and i would like to say thanks to creator foe the great and hard work, there are always an issues, well done )