That is the UNPBO version.  It's the only one I downloaded when it was originally posted in this thread.  I can also confirm it's UNPBO, because I've tried it myself.:)

That is the UNPBO version.  It's the only one I downloaded when it was originally posted in this thread.  I can also confirm it's UNPBO, because I've tried it myself. :)

Weird. When I click the link, I only get the UNPB version :huh:

That is the UNPBO version.  It's the only one I downloaded when it was originally posted in this thread.  I can also confirm it's UNPBO, because I've tried it myself. :)

Yeah it's mislabeled.  But trust me it's the UNPBO version.  I downloaded it from the original post when it was available.:)

Yeah it's mislabeled.  But trust me it's the UNPBO version.  I downloaded it from the original post when it was available. :)

where is the one you install first?

Yeah it's mislabeled.  But trust me it's the UNPBO version.  I downloaded it from the original post when it was available. :)

where is the one you install first?

You only need to install the Chapi collection in the link above.  No other files necessary.

• 2 weeks later...

Screen_Shot2.png

Can anyone tell me why I'm getting this problem? I see a faint outline of black underwear no matter what I do. I'm pretty sure this isn't supposed to happen.

It happens with any texture set, and the image on the right is with no texture folder, meaning it uses vanilla textures. This makes me think it's a mesh problem, but the mesh looks fine in NifSkope. This problem happens with both UNPBO and 7BO, but not other bodies like CBBE. I've looked at all the textures and meshes and can't figure out why this is happening. I'm unable to open the vanilla mesh even after unpacking it from the .bsa to see if that's the cause but it shouldn't be because it's replaced by the mod?

Only other thing that I can think of that's causing it is RaceMenu or Extended Color Sliders but I checked all the overlays and skin textures in an editor and don't see anything that causes this underwear pattern. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I don't want to use other body replacers because I like this one a lot.

Screen_Shot2.png

Can anyone tell me why I'm getting this problem? I see a faint outline of black underwear no matter what I do. I'm pretty sure this isn't supposed to happen.

It happens with any texture set, and the image on the right is with no texture folder, meaning it uses vanilla textures. This makes me think it's a mesh problem, but the mesh looks fine in NifSkope. This problem happens with both UNPBO and 7BO, but not other bodies like CBBE. I've looked at all the textures and meshes and can't figure out why this is happening. I'm unable to open the vanilla mesh even after unpacking it from the .bsa to see if that's the cause but it shouldn't be because it's replaced by the mod?

Only other thing that I can think of that's causing it is RaceMenu or Extended Color Sliders but I checked all the overlays and skin textures in an editor and don't see anything that causes this underwear pattern. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I don't want to use other body replacers because I like this one a lot.

Are you using a texture set that is compatible with UNP or Sevenbase?  7BO is not compatible with textures meant for CBBE.

Are you using a texture set that is compatible with UNP or Sevenbase?  7BO is not compatible with textures meant for CBBE.

I've used mostly textures that are for UNB and 7B, such as Mature Skin, Sporty Sexy Map/Sweat, SG Female Textures, etc. It even shows up with no texture installed. This marking does not show up inside caves when exposed to bright fire lighting, or in some shadowy areas. It shows up most outdoors and in sun/moonlight but if you expose it fully to light so that no shadows are on the torso, it disappears. No idea what's causing it, maybe multiple texture/meshes combining interfering with each other?

"UNP Mashup Compilation UNPBO BBP V2"

(https://mega.co.nz/#!jUFDmZTT!U3n0dTddYL3kIKNg6y3b_gLOhM4CuNtkhx98hLNgJLs) gives a file not found error.

Actually multiple ones of these give it.

Damn, and I just took a liking to this Body. :-/

http://www.mediafire.com/download/06yyo3xz2ih5w06/UNP_Mashup_Compilation_UNPBO_BBP_V2.rar

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Still bemoaning the other broken Links, but at least I got my Lorefriendly-ish ones now.

"UNP Mashup Compilation UNPBO BBP V2"

(https://mega.co.nz/#!jUFDmZTT!U3n0dTddYL3kIKNg6y3b_gLOhM4CuNtkhx98hLNgJLs) gives a file not found error.

Actually multiple ones of these give it.

Damn, and I just took a liking to this Body. :-/

http://www.mediafire.com/download/06yyo3xz2ih5w06/UNP_Mashup_Compilation_UNPBO_BBP_V2.rar

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Still bemoaning the other broken Links, but at least I got my Lorefriendly-ish ones now.

What other ones do you need?  Tell me maybe I have some of them.:)

What other ones do you need?  Tell me maybe I have some of them. :)

Thanks for the offer, but I don't actually need any specific ones right now, I think. I still got to actually use the ones you just gave me. I'm just annoyed of the general idea of not being able to access some things in the OP on a whim.

On a second thought, I think some of the TERA ports might be fun for a one of my beloved sexy Spellcasters. Do you perhaps have the OPPAI versions of those?

Heya everyone. First time posting to this site, but I've been lurking for a while now. Let me start off by saying that this 7Base Oppai have revitalized my want to play Skyrim after a few months of FO4. Great job on all the hard work, this goes out to you conversion makers as well!

On to why I'm posting in the first place. Could I get someone to upload the conversion (maybe even an Oppai version of 7base) to the Ebony Valkyrie Armor:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49953/?/

I know it was posted to before or linked to someone's twitter(?) names MisterMane, I can see the picture of the conversion but I don't believe he has the download on his page anymore.

Sorry if any of this is stupid sounding.

Thanks ahead of time!  :D

• 2 weeks later...