The facegen problem solved..... but standalone is still a loooooong way to go.... BOOOOOBS, gimme inspriration, im so lazy :-/

Which eye texture look better ? the dark brown one or Human Infinity from TEOB ?

BTW, no shiny ENB picture because of my weak and old pc :-/

post-34001-0-97841800-1395420388_thumb.jpg

post-34001-0-12910100-1395420504_thumb.jpg

post-34001-0-77041600-1395420572_thumb.jpg

ok so it seems that the new version of the bodies have created hand neck seams :-/  must be something that happened on export ugh...im gonna put on hold armor coverts im doing to take care of the body first , hopefully ill have it fixed soon

@sunwalker:

]

wow dude its hard to keep up with you lol :P  i'll try to make sure all your post go on the f.p so that none of your excellent work gets lost in the pages. also don't forget to add the name of the original creator alongside the convert :)  ok so i tried these:

@SilverWolfNo1:  i like the fist one :D

@Debaster: no eta, but i will look give the berserker convert a look

@Iuki: its more of a enb skin effect than anything. try messing with the specular settings in the enbseries.ini under [ENVIRONMENT]

Thanks! The one I'm talking about is the 4th one down. And yea, most of the conversions are busted now, I assume because of the added HDT? Slave harness from DD, daedric and sovngarde steel all had messed up meshes when I checked. The 7B converts work fine, I assume because they have no bbp. Also can anyone explain where the jewelkini download link is on that page? Thx all

BTW I'm using 7BO body

The facegen problem solved..... but standalone is still a loooooong way to go.... BOOOOOBS, gimme inspriration, im so lazy :-/

Which eye texture look better ? the dark brown one or Human Infinity from TEOB ?

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-03-21 23-30-36-07.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-03-20 16-28-55-70.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-03-21 01-05-37-26.jpg

I like the second and third (Human Infinity?)

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-03-21 23-30-36-07.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-03-20 16-28-55-70.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-03-21 01-05-37-26.jpg

I like the second and third (Human Infinity?)

I agree =))

ok so it seems that the new version of the bodies have created hand neck seams :-/  must be something that happened on export ugh...im gonna put on hold armor coverts im doing to take care of the body first , hopefully ill have it fixed soon

@sunwalker:

post-9764-citizen-kane-slow-clap-gif-Img

wow dude its hard to keep up with you lol :P  i'll try to make sure all your post go on the f.p so that none of your excellent work gets lost in the pages. also don't forget to add the name of the original creator alongside the convert :)  ok so i tried these:

• BarbarianExplorer 7BO      (missing hands like @toonchi otherwise great)
  • Supergirl 7BO                  (weird problem, see attachment)
  • Devious Device 7BO       (same as supergirl, see attachment)
  • Lingerie Explorer 7BO       (looks :heart: . just need to take pics with it

• LH Diamond Bikini 7BO       (looks awesome!, but where do you get the original file? i cant find it)

@SilverWolfNo1:  i like the fist one :D

@Debaster: no eta, but i will look give the berserker convert a look

@Iuki: its more of a enb skin effect than anything. try messing with the specular settings in the enbseries.ini under [ENVIRONMENT]

to get the hands working you either use the original esp or and it to a custom esp file and edit the armor and check body, feet and calves in the creation kit. thanks to sunwalker i got mine working just fine by doing this.

Do the piercings require the original unp mod? They're not appearing on my toon when I equip

I can't sleep !!1111 ._.

They shouldn't require the original as I moved everything and changed the texture paths for most of them !

I checked ingame and everything shows up. I copied the files again and this time didn't pack it into a bsa, try it out.

When I cracked open the esp I saw some items where set to use woodelf as a default race instead of default race.

That might be your problem.

Not sure why (custom race maybe?)

Ok guys, sorry that I fucked this up, but it worked for every other race for me ;(

I changed the race to default race, hoping that this should fix the problem.

Kudos to you alphaviza for finding it :D As an apology choose something to convert and I'll do it.

Oh and this version contains some addtions just type in "help lady"

attachicon.gifPiercings Fixed.rar

And if somebody else finds such glaring issues feel free to weed it out, I'll have more time for converting instead of looking through the CK ^^

Updated VDK, now replaces the blue set. The cuirass contains the pauldrons which need to switched to another skinpartition if you want to see them.

attachicon.gifScreenShot184.jpg

attachicon.gifVampireknightreplacer.rar

@bytion: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51857/?

where you get that sword?

**OP updated 

quick test for 7BO hdt 2.2, please test to see if the seams are better than in current version. file in attachment. i don't have seams so i really hope you wont either  :s

Sadly I'm still getting quite major ankle seams with these meshes at anything less than 100% weight. 

75%:

seams.jpg

100%

seamsgone.jpg

The fact that others seem not to be is odd. I'm using the foot and hand meshes that came with the main 7BO download and Groovetama's HDT skeleton, dunno if that's significant, but I got seams with normal XPMS too. 

I'm also getting a gap at right side of the neck too. Hand seams aren't very noticeable 

edit: my girl still looks great though:

TESV.exe_DX9_20140322_021152.jpg

another request to convert to unpbo and 7bo

BattleMage :)

battlemage_by_paji295-d7b5dil.jpg

I'm on it =)

Withe01_BattleMageOutfit_7BO

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/v7g2g6n7nlxtw/Conversions Folder containing conversions :o

Lingerie Explorer 7BO v.1.1.

Also found an old mashup inspired by jfaircloth, the guy who did goddess enb.

Screenshot

post-30698-0-61714300-1395491440_thumb.jpg

Yay or nay?

And no, I haven't forgotten about NPR lingerie, jewelry and all the other requests !

I'm on it =)

https://www.mediafire.com/#v7g2g6n7nlxtw Folder containing conversions :o

Screenshot

Yay or nay?

And no, I haven't forgotten about NPR lingerie, jewelry and all the other requests !

thank you so much @sunwalker

but look like it mismatch texture

white cloth became white see through

black cloth mismatch texture too :s

yes or no?  : yes of course :D

I'm on it =)

thank you so much @sunwalker

but look like it mismatch texture

white cloth became white see through

black cloth mismatch texture too :s

I don't know how to fix this because the file only contained 1 mesh, so I guess it changes through CK magic, which I do not know xD

Hey sun, really cool meshes you've got there ! Loving 7BO ! 

Would you happen to know by any chance where I could obtain the original Aradia Snake Rogue armor ? Couldn't find that anywhere, but it could be that it was posted somewhere on this thread ? Thanks  :D

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8441-blender-lingerie-armor/

armor exclusive LoversLab: Aradia snake Rogue

files. nif and. dds

attachicon.gifAradia Snake Rogue.7z

if you can I posted some screens with ENB, thanks

file photoshop attachicon.giftexture.7z

another request to convert to unpbo and 7bo

BattleMage :)

battlemage_by_paji295-d7b5dil.jpg

I'm on it =)

https://www.mediafire.com/#v7g2g6n7nlxtw Folder containing conversions :o

Also found an old mashup inspired by jfaircloth, the guy who did goddess enb.

Screenshot

Yay or nay?

Can't access your folder. Maybe a link problem I dunno. But thx for your conversion great job ;)