anyone else getting weird clipping/seam issues at the hips where it seems to sink in at sharp angles sometimes (might be due to my mods/armors but only one armor with visible hip atm)

also some seam issues at the wrist (is it due to textures? using better females by bella)

also some reason clipping issues with my df_t33 boots even though its unpb (unless unpbo uses different meshes for legs or something)

Hey ! Would it be possible for the next version of 7bo to add belly weights ? I'd do it myself if my computer didnt crash each time i try to copy bone weights in OS... Reason is I'm trying to add the fancy belly collision to a xml for 7bo, and well, it's useless as long as the mesh is unpainted !

ok so i this is my last try at hdt weight for the bodies. if it doesnt work i give up will will just stay with the previous version. and yes it has belly weights.  i updated the O.P with the new links or get it here 3.2 and here 2.2

Belly weights? o.O Does that mean the belly's gonna bounce around? Hahaha.

**re-added 7bo/unpbo 2.2/3.2

ok so i this is my last try at hdt weight for the bodies. if it doesnt work i give up will will just stay with the previous version. and yes it has belly weights.  i updated the O.P with the new links or get it here 3.2 and here 2.2

working good.... but the pube still causing trouble with npc/pc <100 weight

for some odd reason My female nord has purpler face syndrome.  And all the other females( the EEO especially) all have what look to be vanilla meshes for their faces and odd textures.  They look low res for some reason.  Not blocky though.  I use the nord presets esp.  Until this I had no problem.  and this was only after using the more recent version and then attempting to use the older one to alleviate the crushed breast fiasco.  I installed the  newest version then went to the 1.0 version.  But as I said everything was fine with the most recent version other than the  crushed chest.

It works great for me I have no problems since I downloaded it. The physics are very well done.

@Redflyingmonkey: damn i thought my hdt setup for 10.24 i had before was good but 14.28 plus the xml you posted made things soooo  much nicer

....dat jiggle :heart:  

Nice then ! Trying to make one with the belly collision but it looks like it doesn't work well with 14;28 ..

pls !check NPC Ysolda in Whiterun it bug body .

I think you uploaded the 7bo body twice.