Conversion of R18pn lingerie set:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52168/?

No requirements

attachicon.gifR18pn - 7BO.rar

Alternative Link

http://www.mediafire.com/download/otd2lq5ms6cg2v4/R18pn+-+7BO.rar

Devious Assets 2,7 for UNPBO and 7BO will be done soon.

I have some strange problems with the later added R18n lingerie sets, the character waist part is getting strange broken, like I am using a wrong body mod(which I don't, I use standard UNPB), the 1st 3 earlier ones are fine, do I have to switch to UNPBO body for this?

The first one uses the old 7BO body but the other one uses the new body. So it's probably a bug from the HDT system.

@toonchi: As far as I know the file you posted was already working and just needed it's dismemberlightningproperty in nifskope changed.

BarbarianExplorer 7BO

Supergirl 7BO

Devious Devices 2.7.0. 7BO

Edit: Taking it down, need to fix glaring issues with the bra.

Edit2: Up again.

Edit3: mfw.... just saw that shocky already did the conversion for 7b

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

thanks u rock 

my hands dnt show up when i use the barbarian explorer.

@toonchi Try this one, I'm using it and it shows the hands just fine

Lingerie Explorer

I fucking love this follower :D

@iuki  ¯\(°_o)/¯ try those textures I'm uploading right now. I'm still using ECEE so that face was prolly also generated with ECEE.

Textures

Wow ! I love it :D

Especially the daedric armor

41844.jpg

Still I got a question though.. Did you set the LightningShaderProperty of the pubes to environment map on purpose or did you just forget to switch it to hair tint?

Great! character ^_^

What meshes, textures (normal-map and specular map) and other Mod you used to make that Beautiful expressive and natural Face..? :blush:

the face of your creation, that reminds me very much Ellie from TLOU, the best game of PS3

TheLastofUs-Ellie.jpg

Lingerie Explorer

@iuki  ¯\(°_o)/¯ try those textures I'm uploading right now. I'm still using ECEE so that face was prolly also generated with ECEE.

wait... she's a follower ? link please? :D

@iuki  try those textures I'm uploading right now. I'm still using ECEE so that face was prolly also generated with ECEE.

Textures

Many Thanks! ^_^

but with "ECEE"  do you mean with this ?  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35713/?

or this..?  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12951/?

You first need to install ECE and then overwrite it with ECEE.

Savefile

download

screenshot

post-30698-0-72726100-1395317905_thumb.jpg

I don't know if it's the right one, the savefile seems to be broken in a way, the face looks a bit different and you also need to find the right texture

sigh. I'm sorry Iuki =(((

I'm glad you like it siframe =)

Aaand I think I still have the preset saved in ece, I'll upload it for you iuki but you will have to find out which texture was used because I seriously don't know =(

Thank you for your ECE save preset! ^_^

for face textures I have something like that :)

and trying,  I should find out what they are, I hope..! :lol:

Lingerie Explorer

Textures

where I can find this cloth?

@pajiman Those are just loose files, you have to replace something or add it via CK. ;o

@nemesis I found the diamond bikini :D Now I know why I didn't upload it, I fucked up the UV map...

You have to bear with it or fix it yourself because I don't know how to do so =/

Diamond Bikini by Krista

Download

Screenshot

post-30698-0-68358000-1395320147_thumb.jpg

Original

Screen_08.jpg

Requesting someone look at a mod called ah1 peircings for unpb i think the mod is dead but most peircings work for this body but the nipple piercings need to be adjusted to fit if some one could fix this would be a great mod for this thx to the person who can do this :)

@pajiman Those are just loose files, you have to replace something or add it via CK. ;o

@nemesis I found the diamond bikini :D Now I know why I didn't upload it, I fucked up the UV map...

You have to bear with it or fix it yourself because I don't know how to do so =/

LH Diamond Bikini

I have a problem missing texture here :s

nxMrNR7.jpg?1?1210

LH Diamond Bikini

I have a problem missing texture here :s

nxMrNR7.jpg?1?1210

[/spoile

do you need to use the esp file or can you just put it the mesh folder.

LH Diamond Bikini

May be a stupid question, but did you select a material before exporting? I think the UV got lost that way.

screen for @synth13  great job! still working on shots for the piercings mod. got home waaay to late so will update F.P later work. buenas noches a todos

sfsefsf.jpg

Unwadadwatitled.jpg

WoW..!  Great conversion ^_^

I like Aradia's armor, we would hope to have a Conversion of Aradia Gold Lady armor ? :blush:

here "Aradia Gold Lady Bodyslide2 TBBP": Aradia_GoldLadyTBBP_Bodyslide.7z

and here, the original "Aradia Gold Lady armor v.1.1": http://www.mediafire.com/?8ly4sesswf3a5l3

I wanted to ask, what is needed to have this Shiny skin effect..?   in this your screen:  http://postimg.org/image/yiah7yvol/

LH Diamond Bikini

Never post anything like that again. I nearly smashed the "Like" button.

48208.jpg

48209.jpg

48210.jpg

48211.jpg

sunwalker, really. I love you so much I'd do your laundry, wash your car and make you dinner 'till the end of time.

LH Diamond Bikini

Never post anything like that again. I nearly smashed the "Like" button.

48208.jpg

48209.jpg

48210.jpg

48211.jpg

sunwalker, really. I love you so much I'd do your laundry, wash your car and make you dinner 'till the end of time.

Hahaha, but it's unfinished ;'( so hold your horses for the proper one :D

Gold Lady