I have a nasty dark shadow under the breast and really bad distortion at the hip area. How do I get rid of this without re-installing my game?  :(

post-208941-0-82862800-1395104419_thumb.jpg

I think it might be either 1 of 2 things.

1. I installed my mods wrong

2. The skeleton and or mesh textures got messed up one way or another.

I have been trying to get my 7Base to work with pregancy but could not get it work through Bodyslide 2

Having some glitch after install new version..... happen with both 7BO and UNPBO. NPCs that use other body dont have this glitch

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-03-17 21-25-50-40.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-03-17 21-26-04-47.jpg

Edit: I believe the problem was the vag. Use no vag option and everything is fine

its not the vag its the pubes.

I had the same issue (on Serana to) switched her to the non pube one and its working OK.

No idea why tho its working OK on my char

@alphaviza: thanks for doing that one

Meh, making OC sure is hard ^^

Have some aradia ! Weighing the skirt to the skirtbones to remove weird glitching

attachicon.gifScreenShot189.jpg

attachicon.gifAradia_dancer_7BO_1.rar

I like to help where I can ^_^

Having some glitch after install new version..... happen with both 7BO and UNPBO. NPCs that use other body dont have this glitch

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-03-17 21-25-50-40.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-03-17 21-26-04-47.jpg

Edit: I believe the problem was the vag. Use no vag option and everything is fine

I have the same problem. what is vag option?

just noticed that pc/npc with weight <100 will have this glitch. If weight = 100 then no glitch at all

I have a nasty dark shadow under the breast and really bad distortion at the hip area. How do I get rid of this without re-installing my game?  :(

attachicon.gif2014-03-17_00001.jpg

I have been trying to get my 7Base to work with pregancy but could not get it work through Bodyslide 2

I think it's your textures, even in the non-affected areas they look kinda off. Maybe a skeleton issue there's a really good one on this site here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

@Ammox Sorry if I got your name wrong, but I've had your issue before and a quick fix is that you need something on your hands. Until you figure out whatever's causing it (I forgot what it was with me, my skeleton at the time maybe?) gloves are your best bet.

Edit- @Remy Love you. Thanks so so much.

@Sunwalker Thank you for all your conversions I was trying to learn before my hiatus and coming back now I've forgotten everything :-/

attachicon.gif2014-03-17_00001.jpg

I think it's your textures, even in the non-affected areas they look kinda off. Maybe a skeleton issue there's a really good one on this site here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

@Ammox Sorry if I got your name wrong, but I've had your issue before and a quick fix is that you need something on your hands. Until you figure out whatever's causing it (I forgot what it was with me, my skeleton at the time maybe?) gloves are your best bet.

Edit- @Remy Love you. Thanks so so much.

@Sunwalker Thank you for all your conversions I was trying to learn before my hiatus and coming back now I've forgotten everything :-/

Thank you for responding. And yes, performing a re-install atm... wow this blows... Only because I managed to delete the texture and skeleton files... And the only way to get them back is to re-install that way Bodyslide 2 will properly.

For some odd reason, it makes my character's breasts... Flat, (Not super flat) but flat. The bouncing looks weird along with it. Not sure if it's because I'm using Ningheim or not.

Not Ninghiem race, I know this because I'm currently using it.

Check to make sure you are using the right skeleton and/or HDT settings.

For some odd reason, it makes my character's breasts... Flat, (Not super flat) but flat. The bouncing looks weird along with it. Not sure if it's because I'm using Ningheim or not.

Not Ninghiem race, I know this because I'm currently using it.

Check to make sure you are using the right skeleton and/or HDT settings.

Yeah, the guy above showed me the modified XP32 skeleton for use with HDT. I'm going to try that out later. Hopefully it will work!