@toonchi Try this one, I'm using it and it shows the hands just fine

Lingerie Explorer

I fucking love this follower :D

@iuki  ¯\(°_o)/¯ try those textures I'm uploading right now. I'm still using ECEE so that face was prolly also generated with ECEE.

Textures

I don't know y but my hands still don't show up but everything else is fine. Did you use the original esp file from barbarian explorer or did you just replace any armor?

my little dream, that will one day.. see converted Gold Lady armor to UNP with Weight Slider or UNP Skinny conversion (with or without TBBP) :(

Just say so in the first place ;o

I tried.. but with poor results..! :(

I asked in several threads, converting to UNP Skinny body (No BBP),  or at least in to UNP body with Weight Slider,

these two armor / outfit, I've posted here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/page-28?do=findComment&comment=719740

my little dream, that will one day.. see converted Gold Lady armor to UNP with Weight Slider or UNP Skinny conversion (with or without TBBP) :(

Just say so in the first place ;o

I tried.. but with poor results..! :(

I asked in several threads, converting to UNP Skinny body (No BBP),  or at least in to UNP body with Weight Slider,

these two armor / outfit, I've posted here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/page-28?do=findComment&comment=719740

I also need a non-BBP skeleton for this, any recommendations?

Anyone experience ctd before? i installed the meshes and textures like the instructions told me but when i tried to change my character to female it went ctd. even when i tried to pick up clothes from a dead body that has the UNPBO textures it'll ctd :(. Been trying to get this to work for ages :/

Anyone experience ctd before? i installed the meshes and textures like the instructions told me but when i tried to change my character to female it went ctd. even when i tried to pick up clothes from a dead body that has the UNPBO textures it'll ctd :(. Been trying to get this to work for ages :/

Probably an issue with TBBP/BBP. Install a proper skeleton and run FNIS I guess.

@pajiman Those are just loose files, you have to replace something or add it via CK. ;o

@nemesis I found the diamond bikini :D Now I know why I didn't upload it, I fucked up the UV map...

You have to bear with it or fix it yourself because I don't know how to do so =/

LH Diamond Bikini

That is fucking glorious man! I just wish I wasn't away on business and I could get that onto my girls. Lovely!

Should I keep going?

attachicon.gifUntitled-1.jpg

Sevenbase body, chsbsc breasts.

why not 7b bombshell ? :D

Because 7b bombshell breasts look as if they consist out of 120% plastic.

Whereas chsbsc looks natural. Still I need someone to help me rig the body. The mesh needs to be polished a bit, also I'll try to make the _0 mesh compatible with unp_0.

Should I keep going?

attachicon.gifUntitled-1.jpg

Sevenbase body, chsbsc breasts.

why not 7b bombshell ? :D

Because 7b bombshell breasts look as if they consist out of 120% plastic.

Whereas chsbsc looks natural. Still I need someone to help me rig the body. The mesh needs to be polished a bit, also I'll try to make the _0 mesh compatible with unp_0.

Yeah, the only thing i like about 7BBS is the thighs, but thanks to 7B oppai, now I have those thigh with nice bouncing boobs xD

BTW, found the problem with Brynhildr, the author used realistic teeth on her and it has problem with every standalone follower or custom race. The Realistic Teeth Face Converter Tool doesnt work with her exported head too. So bad news: no blow jobs D:

ok so it seems that the new version of the bodies have created hand neck seams :-/  must be something that happened on export ugh...im gonna put on hold armor coverts im doing to take care of the body first , hopefully ill have it fixed soon

@sunwalker:

post-9764-citizen-kane-slow-clap-gif-Img

wow dude its hard to keep up with you lol :P  i'll try to make sure all your post go on the f.p so that none of your excellent work gets lost in the pages. also don't forget to add the name of the original creator alongside the convert :)  ok so i tried these:

• BarbarianExplorer 7BO      (missing hands like @toonchi otherwise great)
  • Supergirl 7BO                  (weird problem, see attachment)
  • Devious Device 7BO       (same as supergirl, see attachment)
  • Lingerie Explorer 7BO       (looks :heart: . just need to take pics with it

• LH Diamond Bikini 7BO       (looks awesome!, but where do you get the original file? i cant find it)

@SilverWolfNo1:  i like the fist one :D

@Debaster: no eta, but i will look give the berserker convert a look

@Iuki: its more of a enb skin effect than anything. try messing with the specular settings in the enbseries.ini under [ENVIRONMENT]

post-7923-0-11901600-1395413514_thumb.jpg

post-7923-0-75329000-1395413523_thumb.jpg

• LH Diamond Bikini 7BO       (looks awesome!, but where do you get the original file? i cant find it)

Woah, that looks really strange, shouldn't have messed with editable poly =////// I'll try to smooth it out.

The original bikini was in a lady body jewelry collection, I'll look it up ;o

Woah, that looks really strange, shouldn't have messed with editable poly =////// I'll try to smooth it out.

The original bikini was in a lady body jewelry collection, I'll look it up ;o

I'll link it here.

v2.0: http://cgkrista.blogspot.ru/2014/01/lb-lh-v20.html

v1.5: http://cgkrista.blogspot.ru/2013/06/lb-lh-v15.html

I personally used 1.5. Don't know what exactly is extra in 2.0, but as far as I could gather, it involves some quest now. I understand too little Russian to be able to follow up a questline.

TBH I wouldlove to see most of the armors on that blog there converted. 

I used v2 as it contains the ritual armor which is described in the post and I already converted the ritual armors feet. The leopard armor seems somehow broken at the very least my .max file is...

I'll be updating my post with the fixed stuff =)))

Hotfixes:

Literally ;p