Contains some of the variations the original mods had max weight only. I was just too lazy to do all of them ^^

Use the console to get them, keywords are newmiller, naval, labia or nipple

Credit goes to Shazhar, elewin and newmiller for creating them.

attachicon.gifPiercing Collection UNPBO-7BO.rar

R18PN lingerie test 7BO, requires original files

attachicon.gifr18pn-lingerie.rar

where can I find the original files of the R18PN lingerie?

Do the piercings require the original unp mod? They're not appearing on my toon when I equip

I can't sleep !!1111 ._.

They shouldn't require the original as I moved everything and changed the texture paths for most of them !

I checked ingame and everything shows up. I copied the files again and this time didn't pack it into a bsa, try it out.

When I cracked open the esp I saw some items where set to use woodelf as a default race instead of default race.

That might be your problem.

Not sure why (custom race maybe?)

Ok guys, sorry that I fucked this up, but it worked for every other race for me ;(

I changed the race to default race, hoping that this should fix the problem.

Kudos to you alphaviza for finding it :D As an apology choose something to convert and I'll do it.

Oh and this version contains some addtions just type in "help lady"

Piercings Fixed.rar

And if somebody else finds such glaring issues feel free to weed it out, I'll have more time for converting instead of looking through the CK ^^

Updated VDK, now replaces the blue set. The cuirass contains the pauldrons which need to switched to another skinpartition if you want to see them.

post-30698-0-25364400-1394706961_thumb.jpg

Vampireknightreplacer.rar

@bytion: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51857/?

When I cracked open the esp I saw some items where set to use woodelf as a default race instead of default race.

That might be your problem.

Not sure why (custom race maybe?)

Ok guys, sorry that I fucked this up, but it worked for every other race for me ;(

I changed the race to default race, hoping that this should fix the problem.

Kudos to you alphaviza for finding it :D As an apology choose something to convert and I'll do it.

Sweet, glad to be of some help.

And if your offer still stands.

Hows about: Skin Tight Dragon-Wear by LDW

I am using skulltyrants custom skeleton and getting flattning of breast and wierd tbbp motion. The skeleton you have provided fixes these issuses but causes ctds unless i turn some mods off, like SoS, RR etc. Is your skeleton based on perfect proportion tbbp? Which mods does it include? Other features i use are 1H weapon on back and hip daggers. thnx!

Will you be converting the vanilla armor and clothes for 7B-O? And when adding weights to get butt bounce for the leather clothes and unp mashup their was serious clipping on the butt area.

can you link the outfits please ;o

I am using skulltyrants custom skeleton and getting flattning of breast and wierd tbbp motion. The skeleton you have provided fixes these issuses but causes ctds unless i turn some mods off, like SoS, RR etc. Is your skeleton based on perfect proportion tbbp? Which mods does it include? Other features i use are 1H weapon on back and hip daggers. thnx!

¯\(°_o)/¯ skeleton.nif

SoS for males works perfectly fine for me or do you mean for females?

Will you be converting the vanilla armor and clothes for 7B-O? And when adding weights to get butt bounce for the leather clothes and unp mashup their was serious clipping on the butt area.

can you link the outfits please ;o

¯\(°_o)/¯ attachicon.gifskeleton.nif

SoS for males works perfectly fine for me or do you mean for females?

I already add the weighting to them.

Could you convert these to 7B-O?

Replacer Sexy Armor for SevenBase 1-0-5 Main File-34160-1-0-5.7z

I don't know what happened to the files i uploaded for the meshes with the clipping for the leather clothing and unp mashup. leather clothes shorts is first, dandelion panties, khantu panties, scampsIron panties, temptress shorts and panties, vickya shorts and for some reason leah shorts are behind the body when i open them up on outfit studio.

shorts_1.nif

panties_1.nif

pantie_1.nif

panties_1.nif

shorts_1.nif

pantie_1.nif

shorts_1.nif

***updated the F.P with new pics and links to "sunwalker" awesome coverts :D  

yea btw i couldn't get the vampire knight armor to work properly but im gonna try with that skeleton you posted to see if it makes a difference. 

awesome screens as always ;p

I don't know what happened to the files i uploaded for the meshes with the clipping for the leather clothing and unp mashup. leather clothes shorts is first, dandelion panties, khantu panties, scampsIron panties, temptress shorts and panties, vickya shorts and for some reason leah shorts are behind the body when i open them up on outfit studio.

shortnpanties.rar

And this armor for 7B-O?

I tried converting but 3ds kept crashing on export, you can have my 3ds files if you want to. I'm not doing this armor for now.

barbarianexplorer 3ds files.rar

Replacer sexy armor for 7BO

-> skimpy 7BO.rar <-

First i would like to thank remymartin1986 for sharing this wonderful body mode and all the work he does

Am using 7b-O and with the new HTD version the breasts are a getting deformed...i dont know how to fix this (too noob) Can any good gentleman here provide me with a working labia (no pube) "patched" meshes?

Wouldnt be also a good idea to have a kind of "library" from some basic skin versions(mature,barbarian, real, daughters of S)  normal maps and textures with labia and pube w/wout already attached for noobs like me?

Thanks again for making my/our favorite game more beautiful!!!

I may be able to contribute with the ones I have done for unpbo. But it's a custom one. I'll prepare a zip file for anyone interested. It's for the 3d labia model.

Here are my edited textures for 3d labia model based on "CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096 by AnTiWoMaAgNoT"

with a skin texture from "I don't remember sorry ^^' " and asymetric abs from "I don't remember too" ;)

Should work for UNPBO and 7B-O.

texture 3d labia no pubes.7z

***updated the F.P with new pics and links to "sunwalker" awesome coverts :D  

yea btw i couldn't get the vampire knight armor to work properly but im gonna try with that skeleton you posted to see if it makes a difference. 

awesome screens as always ;p

attachicon.gifshortnpanties.rar

And this armor for 7B-O?

I tried converting but 3ds kept crashing on export, you can have my 3ds files if you want to. I'm not doing this armor for now.

attachicon.gifbarbarianexplorer 3ds files.rar

Replacer sexy armor for 7BO

-> attachicon.gifskimpy 7BO.rar <-

Thanks for the quick conversion your awesome. I have some more armor and clothes that I hope you can convert to 7BO. I only put the max weight files in these zip files. and i will try to see what's wrong with that barbarianexplorer.

armor.7z

clothes.7z

wont Sevenbase Armors work on that type of body, too?

Of course, the base of the body is still 7b but the shape of the breasts is different.

I got the file barbarianexplorer to export.

Well done :D so how did you do it ?

Piercing Collection in whiterun bar but i can;t see it ? pls help find it.

Uh tbh, I didn't add them to the chest, you just have to get them through the console.

I got the file barbarianexplorer to export.

I missing some textures

D:\Games\Skyrim\Data\Textures\sefirT\ek3.dds

D:\Games\Skyrim\Data\Textures\morrowind\cubemaps\ore_steel_e.dds

D:\Games\Skyrim\Data\Textures\sefirT\ek1.dds

D:\Games\Skyrim\Data\Textures\sefirT\x_n2.dds

D:\Games\Skyrim\Data\Textures\actors\character\female\FemaleBody_1_sk.dds

D:\Games\Skyrim\Data\Textures\actors\character\female\FemaleBody_1_msn.dds

D:\Games\Skyrim\Data\Textures\actors\character\female\FemaleBody_1_s.dds

D:\Games\Skyrim\Data\Textures\cubemaps\ore_silver_e.dds