reymartin Iam impressed of the fantastic conversion work. One little question but I think its no XPMS skeleton support right ?

readed this at OP :/.  So I cant use your great work with normal Sevenbase body ?

Or will it work with your own creation of Sevenbase body ?

Looking at the number of posts you've made I'm not sure this isn't stating the obvious, but no patronisation is intended, so sorry if I've misunderstood your question somehow.

Sevenbase is UNP texture compatible, so these outfits will look fine on your character. Of course the body shape will change slightly when you equip them, but you won't have any texture problems.

That goes for any 7b body, including Remys.

As for skeletons you shouldn't have any issues providing your choice supports TBBP, at least as far as I know.

I agree with the above statement. I'm using one of the crazy assed extended XPMS skeletons (so fucking many of them now) with TBBP with no problems. It makes for all sorts of wonderful boob and ass jiggling.

On a more serious note....

I can haz request pweeaaase?

We need the Aradia Rogue Armor.

Shocky already did it for 7Base - #85 in his second post of this thread

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20917-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-with-bbp/

Its great, I love it! Works wonderfully already... but damnit make it needs more Oppai!!! AND ASS!!! I mean come on! It comes complete with two dildos secured into the crotch of the pants. What crazy Oppai chick would turn down Vibrating Orgasm Pants?!

Oppai!

Oppai!

Oppai!

ASS!!!

^^ :D lol all true statements (o)(o) ppai!, but yea man i did that outfit a while ago but cant get it to play nice in-game (ctd) :(  it had potential

@Eradawn: yea as @siframe said xpms skeletons work fine. buuut... the older conversions might clip with it, idk

**added @synth13's  Piercing Collection UNPBO-7BO and R18PN lingerie 7BO   (to first page)

** added Wench Outfit UNPBO TBBP      (my first weight-slide compatible clothes :P hooray! lol)

hello first thing i want to say is i love your work. this has now become my favorite body mod to use for Skyrim. I just had a couple of questions I would like to ask. First being if there's plans for pregnant modes of these bodies for pregnancy mods? and second is if there might be a chance for vanilla armor conversions for this? once again i love your work and hope to see more of your work in the future. :D 

I agree with the above statement. I'm using one of the crazy assed extended XPMS skeletons (so fucking many of them now) with TBBP with no problems. It makes for all sorts of wonderful boob and ass jiggling.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20917-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-with-bbp/

Its great, I love it! Works wonderfully already... but damnit make it needs more Oppai!!! AND ASS!!! I mean come on! It comes complete with two dildos secured into the crotch of the pants. What crazy Oppai chick would turn down Vibrating Orgasm Pants?!

Oppai!

Oppai!

Oppai!

ASS!!!

post-30698-0-34222500-1394617052_thumb.jpg

I don't know, I seriously don't know, I just don't like the way it turned out but it jiggles and wiggles like you wanted.

So here you go!

@remymartin1986: Aww man, I hoped you'd take some screens with your character =(

Edit: Can someone btw tell me how to install the new version of HDT? The hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll and .ini

This body (7BO) is the most perfect fusion between 2 body types I've ever seen. =)

I have to thank the creators of those 2 beautifull bodies.

1149606_607898772622542_596065944_o.jpg

I hope we get more huntress themed costumes.

Sorry about my bad english btw. Feel free to correct me, that will help me to improve. :D

Oppai!

Oppai!

Oppai!

ASS!!!

attachicon.gifUntitled-1.jpg

I don't know, I seriously don't know, I just don't like the way it turned out but it jiggles and wiggles like you wanted.

So here you go!

@remymartin1986: Aww man, I hoped you'd take some screens with your character =(

Edit: Can someone btw tell me how to install the new version of HDT? The hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll and .ini

You sir, have one the International Internet Awesome Award for today!! Kick back and enjoy all the fruits of your labor as you are showed with appreciation, internet cookies, beer and boobs.

... I know its not much of an award now, but our funding was cancelled when a committee member was caught spending award funding at massage parlors.....

So.. cookie?

In all seriousness, very cool and thank you. I'll give it an install and test once the work day ends.

Posted that problem few pages back, but still got no answer so I'll start again. I'm having a hand/foot issue with bikinis from Bikini Set 7BO BBP converted by synth13 and Heimu collection converted by remymartin1986. The problem does not concern all the armors, but Slingbak and Ohlala outfit (or something like that). Once I equip it there's a visible incompability as if the hand/foot mesh was from completely different body.

7OSmmw1.jpg

I switched to UNPBO for good, all the base files come from UNPBO package, I even tried few skeletons - all look the same.

What's the issue?

The more days that go by the more and more I'm loving this Oppai body.

If I can, I'd like to make a recommendation on an outfit to be converted.

The HotPants Bikini.

I think Shocky did a 7B convertion of it a while ago (Ah he did "49. HotPants Bikini - Bombshell BBP")

But I'd love to see this in all its oppai goodness.

If anyone is interested in it, I've attached the original UNPB version.

Hotpantsbikini+for+UNPB+TBBP.7z

Posted that problem few pages back, but still got no answer so I'll start again. I'm having a hand/foot issue with bikinis from Bikini Set 7BO BBP converted by synth13 and Heimu collection converted by remymartin1986. The problem does not concern all the armors, but Slingbak and Ohlala outfit (or something like that). Once I equip it there's a visible incompability as if the hand/foot mesh was from completely different body.

7OSmmw1.jpg

I switched to UNPBO for good, all the base files come from UNPBO package, I even tried few skeletons - all look the same.

What's the issue?

I looked at the armors you mentioned and I do not have this bug, try my assets.

If it persists, I seriously don't know what the problem is =/

handsnfeet.rar

@alphaviza: I swear this hayfever is killing can't fucking study, I quickly converted it, haven't even tested.

Oh and it's max weight only =()

Hotpantsbikini.rar

7OSmmw1.jpg

What's the issue?

I looked at the armors you mentioned and I do not have this bug, try my assets.

If it persists, I seriously don't know what the problem is =/

attachicon.gifhandsnfeet.rar

@alphaviza: I swear this hayfever is killing can't fucking study, I quickly converted it, haven't even tested.

Oh and it's max weight only =()

attachicon.gifHotpantsbikini.rar

You're a star for doing all these on the fly conversions. This is how 7B gained so much traction, I think Remy's body deserves just as much success and you're definitely contributing to that. Go you. 

edit: Oh yeah, I'll love you forever just for doing those piercings, I've been wanting to use those on an HDT body forever but just couldn't get them converted right. 

@synth13:  lol yea i was going to use my character but i didn't want you to think i was stealing your thunder :D ( i think that's the right expression) or anyone else who make for unpbo/7bo. i figured you would want to see your character with your creation but i can change the pics to my character if you want, no problem. and hell yea! i don't know how you did it, but u got the rogue armor done in-game. looks good to me. mayb my 3ds max settings is bad? idk ill test the hotpants convert too. thanks alot for all your doing dude ;)

@amox: it only happens with the Ohlala outfit outtfits? i remember looking into it when you asked before since it didnt occur with me, but couldnt figure it out. mayb ill do like synth13 did and upload my hand and feet mesh so u can try  if the 100% weight thing doesnt work

@synth13

I always set my character's weight to 100 so that can't be the issue.

@remymartin1986

As I mentioned such incompability is visible only on Slingbak/Ohlala outfits. The rest of them, both Micro Bikinis and every other piece from Heimu set works perfectly fine. I'm having few model issues lately, damn it.

I'd be grateful for help in anyway though. I'll try your meshes too.

Do the piercings require the original unp mod? They're not appearing on my toon when I equip

I can't sleep !!1111 ._.

They shouldn't require the original as I moved everything and changed the texture paths for most of them !

I checked ingame and everything shows up. I copied the files again and this time didn't pack it into a bsa, try it out.

data.rar

Do the piercings require the original unp mod? They're not appearing on my toon when I equip

I can't sleep !!1111 ._.

They shouldn't require the original as I moved everything and changed the texture paths for most of them !

I checked ingame and everything shows up. I copied the files again and this time didn't pack it into a bsa, try it out.

When I cracked open the esp I saw some items where set to use woodelf as a default race instead of default race.

That might be your problem.

Not sure why (custom race maybe?)