WTF? The heimu collection is even bigger than shown by the previews- enormous in fact, and some really nice accessory type items in there. Thanks again Remy, that really kick started the weekend for me.Superb.

@wapi:  i change the body/face textures alot but not the normals and  do you have HDT installed?

@melovepengy: try another body texture other than "real girls" maybe, i think this happen to me a long time ago when the body texture was too high resolution and my cpu struggled and made it all black texture. but idk just throwing out ideas

@siframe: yea man, too many to take screenshots of all of them 

Hey just want to say I love this stuff. seriously 2 thumbs way up! Took me awhile to get it all working but now that it is, it has breathed new life into skyrim for me.

I do have one question though, the dragonbone pack only has the body piece which makes sense but would it be possible for you to release the boots, helm and gloves shown in the screenshot along with it? Or if anyone knows where to download it, would it be possible to link it? I looked for the original set from the author listed and while I found a few of his other works on a chinese site, I couldn't find the dragonbone pieces.

Unless the boots helm and gloves are from a different set? 

Hail t'thee everyone,

My apologies I haven't been active as of late, been addicted to other games and the like ^^.  Though I never forgot about my favorite body style for skyrim.  I always like to convert things that catch my eye, and this was a sure grab.  

Keep in mind this is made for the 2.0 version of the UNPBO, non weight slider version.

I haven't setup my game for the new body type yet.  I just figured I'd be kind enough to share.  There's a tad bit of clipping on the bottom, but its barely noticeable.  If I get into perfection mode, maybe I'll fix it.  

From what I can tell BBP works with it as well.  Since UNPBO was setup for it ;p

In case you're wondering why the spoiler tags...its cause anyone who knows me knows my images are HUGE :D

ibjpMtzbA3qz9v.bmp

ibqWlquhNYyysG.bmp

ivhx29DKfjuhA.bmp

ibqlcHMNYSIscQ.bmp

Credit goes to Calyps for the armor.  

Thanks Silvist for another great looking contribution, it is indeed an eye catching armour, saw it on the nexus myself and thought how nice it would look with my character. Now I can find out without having to sacrifice her cup size, so cheers

Yes, your textures and skeleton should work fine, and any duplicated clothing mods you should just allow to overwrite- this should just replace the meshes with UNPBO's improved chest lumps. Happy gaming! If in doubt just do what I did- install bodychange from the Nexus and drop this into one of your custom folders.That allows you to play about with different skin textures and oiled/sweaty/dry looks without backing out of your game and dropping files in and out.

I must add to that however that most of my bodychange folders are now full of UNPBO texture variants, and the other body types I had insalled are being edged out one by one by Remy's fantastic work here.

Bodychange link:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37546/?