Best combination of sexlab mods for female PC?

Kageryu

I use a lot, but the ones that see the most use are Romance, Defeat, Nudecreatures and Hentaipregnancy. I use Beastmaster (now enchantress/beastmaster) occasionally and Solutions is very nice when it pops up.  I like Hentai Pregnancy better as I like regular pregnancy risk over occasional, but that's a taste thing not a better/worse mod thing, you would know your own prefs there.

Which mod allows PC rape if she walks around naked?

Either Lover'sVictim or Dangerously Nude. I actually have both currently, though DN is really becoming less useful since LV does the same thing plus more.

Also, here is my current list of SexLab mods:

Aroused

Cumshot

Dangerously Nude

Defeat

Estrus Chaurus

LoversVictim

NudeCreatures

Solutions

Submit (favorite!)

WorkingGirl

...Plus of course whatever those various mods require to work. ;)

I was using Hentai Pregnancy, and did like it, but I had some issues where it was always showing my girl as pregnant, plus it's my understanding that it's not compatible with Estrus Chaurus. The mod Beeing Female sounds like something I might try in the very near future if I can get a proper download link to it.

Edit: I should also mention that I'm using the tbbp pregnancy-weighted CBBE body + armor, so my character can look pregnant. 

I think Prison Overhaul doesn't use Sexlab, which is why it's not in that section. I could totally be wrong on that.

It's a pretty cool mod, and one I used for awhile, but I eventually cut it out in an attempt to reduce the number of scripts I had running. Definitely worth trying though!

That could be the solution Ashra XIII. In the header under requirements for XAZ PO only ZAZ Animation pack is listed, but under installation sexlab 1.15b as requirement. So it was probably a mod that didn't need sexlab while now it seem to have become one that does.

Another mod worth mentioning is Schlongs of Skyrim, as long as you don't want to play a purely lesbian female character. I like the randomized schlongs, its always somewhat interesting to see if certain npcs have a small or big schlong :D

Archived