• 2 weeks later...
Guest endgameaddiction

No need to apologize. This is a modders resource and at first I was under the impression it wasn't. It's still a good job. Hope to see it put to use and hopefully someone could make it compatible with type 3. I would do so myself if I had the skills. And seeing your other work makes me want to ask for a request, but I'm such a humble person I hate to ask. If anything, I would like to PM you about something related to this. It's not request.

• 2 weeks later...

No need to apologize. This is a modders resource and at first I was under the impression it wasn't. It's still a good job. Hope to see it put to use and hopefully someone could make it compatible with type 3. I would do so myself if I had the skills. And seeing your other work makes me want to ask for a request, but I'm such a humble person I hate to ask. If anything, I would like to PM you about something related to this. It's not request.

go ahead and ask anything

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Pics or it didn't happen.

Kind of off-topic, and not a fitting return to the site for me (though technically my only real posts before were to request dragonfly wings for Skyrim, iirc), but: Are you the same DrZhark who created the Mo' Creatures mod for Minecraft? Or just a case of great minds thinking alike for usernames?

• 2 years later...

@midnightwho

First you would have to take the .OBJ or 3D's file and load it up and make the file in blender or 3dmax the nif file you can't use since it's not even the correct nif version as the nif file is the oblivion version and not the fallout 3 new Vegas nif version it also uses the oblivion t pose instead of the fallout 3 new Vegas pose. Not sure but there might be a way to convert the nif version to the fallout 3 new Vegas nif version.

• 4 years later...