Crash shortly after sex scenes

somaddict

I have installed Sexlab and several plugins. I have no problem loading the game and various save games, but after I initiate any sex acts the game regularly crashes within a few minutes after. I can summon a lot of Hentai Creatures and have them all going at it with helpless villagers for a time, but without fail the game will crash at some point. It's really messing with my rhythm ya'll.

Are there any logs I can look at?

This probably won't help, but I've had a similar issue, crashing a short while after sex.  However, in my case, the crash happens only when you save your game, and since it's set to auto save when you travel or sometimes when looking at the menu, there's at most a couple minutes before crash. 

I know next to nothing about mods and conflicts, and less about how to resolve them, so the workaround I use, is to disable auto saving, leave the zone where the sex act took place, walk in some direction for a minute or two, if possible entering a new zone, and by that time saving works fine again (note I did test it the other day, if you have sex in your house, simply walking out the front door is not enough, you have to go a bit further).

You might be on to something. I tried a quick save at some point and nearly ruined my install. I not only crashed but every time I loaded a save I was falling through blue space as soon as it came up. Either way, I was having to start a new game and go to the console and run "load autosave1" to get anything to even load. I will probably revert to my backup and start over the sexlab stuff and test one at a time.

Archived