Sexlab matchmaker not working

Sexlab Animations not working, 

I have all the animations and matchmaker installed correctly but when i use the spells in game, it says the sexually attractive fizzles and fades or somthing like that and the animations dont start, ive re installed the mod lots of times used it on multiple npcs and it keeps saying it and animations wont start any ideas ?

• 6 months later...

Sexlab Animations not working, 

I have all the animations and matchmaker installed correctly but when i use the spells in game, it says the sexually attractive fizzles and fades or somthing like that and the animations dont start, ive re installed the mod lots of times used it on multiple npcs and it keeps saying it and animations wont start any ideas ?

Same with me

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest cianferret

I got mine to work. I had the same problems as you guys did. I re-installed everything in this order.

FNIS - with creature animations

Run GenerateFNISforusers

SexLab Frame work

SexLab Arousal

Any other mod that uses FNIS or SexLab

(ex. SOS)

Run GenerateFNISforusers

If you get an warning or error compaining about PapyrusUtil, reinstall SexLab Frame work run GenerateFNISForUsers

Then make a clean save and go to your settings for SexLab and run the Reset/Clean, make another save and under the SexLab animations make sure the correct animations are selected, this is probably why it isn't working, It started working perfectly for me. Try these steps and make sure you play around with the settings in SexLab 

• 4 months later...

Archived